Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP abridged series voice actors needed

CaptainLuna

Hey guys im making a mlp abridged series and i need voices (mostly female but if your a male i can find some parts). Im Fairly good at writing and video editing but voice acting is not my thing. so i basically need all voice parts for the first episode (which is the first episode in the series) which includes: Applejack, Rainbow dash, Rarity, Spike, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and probably Twilight (If i don't voice her) Nightmare moon is the only one I know I will be voicing so if your interested in any of those parts or other email me at therisingdawn12@Gmail.com just say what part your interested in and ill send you guys some lines Cheers and good luck
(again female voices preferred for the mane six but if your a guy I can find parts for you) 
(Experience in voice acting is appreciated but not totally necessary as i am new to abridging myself so well learn together)
again my email is therisingdawn12@Gmail.com

Im in! I have a ton of experience, and I am going to be doing it professionally over the course of the year. 

Plus, I have an awesome microphone to record with.

I am a male by the way, and as you said, you could find some roles for those males who want to help.