Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

earth shifting its rotating axis?

silver quest

ok so i have been watching the sun this last year ans the moon as well. lets start with the moon. so how many people has really noticed that the moon has shifted the whay it look s thought the night. for example yesterday i could see the moon from sun up to sun down and way into the night. well at sun up it was vertical in comparison to the ground  and stayed that way through most of the day. some time towards the evening tho i noticed that the moon was rotating. well i went in and came back out to look at it again and it had rotated 90 degrees from where it had started. so it was now horizontal towards the ground. 

now the sun not as define as the moon is, but still noticeable especially with the weather. so this past year i started to watch the sunrise and sun set almost every day due to work.  and the sun is setting and rising in a different spot from last year and this summer. although that is most likely due to the change of seasons, but taking that into account it is still in a different location in perspective of my location. let me try to explain i live in a desert with a single mountain that i stare at every day. the sun had usually set in the middle of the mountain but it is now setting at the southern base of the mountain. 

now this year is the worst year in a great long time that the united states has received a winter this bad. in many spots it is way below 0 degrees. (not sure on centigrade) 

Well, something to keep in mind here is that the earth itself is orbiting the sun, and orbits in an elliptical, so it actually makes sense that the sun and the moon would be in different parts of the sky during the orbiting cycle of the the earth. Now, I know that there have been several things going on recently that's affected the rotation. (the japanese earthquake a couple years ago did speed it up) I believe that this is just a natural cycle of the earth, we're just aiding the process.