Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New to more than just the forums.

DJ Legionpony

Hello there, everyone! I'm Julius. I've newly awakened to the wonderful community of Bronies and Pegasisters. I hope to learn more about this fascinating and magical group of MLP fans.

I'd love it if someone could lend a hoof in learning about this fandom. ;)

Thanks, Julius.

• Brohoof 1

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

There isnt really anything to learn about the fandom. Its just people, that enjoy the show.

Everything else cannot really be taught, but derives from simple experience.

You already have learned about shipping it seems XD

Have fun dude.

Edited by Guest

Hi there Julius pleased to meet you! I haven't been around for very long myself and have only been a brony for about a month and a half but I can tell you now; It's great being a part of this fandom, so many amazing creations litter the internet and there are plenty of people *cough* ponies ;) on here that are very creative and talented themselves, i'm sadly not one of them but just take your time getting to know this place and it's people and you'll find something that grabs your interest in no time. Welcome to the herd! If you want to ask me anything feel free to pm me it's great having someone to talk to on here :)!

Hey Julius! Welcome to the largest pony forums on the interwebs! Their really isn't anything to learn, it's just some people that talk about the show and discuss episodes, speculate, and make up tons of weird hypotheticals! You just sort of gain wisdom with experience. :)

Hello there and welcome to this funny side of internet called mlpforums :P

A great hug and good luck making friends:

applejack_wants_hugs__by_fehlung-d5ow24b