Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

question for roleplayers

WhiteGuardian

1. Plotline - a well crafted plotline that involves EVERYPONY

2. Organization - with a well crafted plot, comes organization within the RP. 

3. Pacing - not too fast, not to slow, just right. 

That should cover everything. 

You can always check the FAQ for roleplaying if you need anything else. 

• Brohoof 1

I guess since I asked I might as wel answer my own question. I love a few things. I like both simple and complex roleplays so the things that I really like are

1. Romance (I'm a hopeless romantic at heart)

2. A sprinkling of tragedy mingled with suspense and mystery with a good climax

3. A little bit of heartbreak

4. A not so perfect ending (it can be a mostly happy ending but not perfect. There needs to be some downsides to the ending but not depressing.)

I cant think of anything else off the top of my head but I'm sure there is more. :)

Pretty much the same as above. I hate mary-sues. I dislike overpowered characters that escape out of a set death for them.

I agree. Although I dont mind if the character has powers as long as there is sacrifice and hardship involved. Just because a character has power doesnt mean they shoulnt have to fight tooth and nail for the victory.

A charismatic and good DM is a very important factor to make a good roleplay. Also, everyone will have to have a decent spelling and grammars, and a good concept of a character that doesn't involve whatever cool things they can come up with. Roleplaying with a mary-sue is a big downer

Well, for me atleast the good ones involve a very healthy dose of realism (ex if you take 5 5.56 rounds to the chest, and you are a pony, and quadrupeds organs are all located in the frontal cavity that I just filled with 5.56 NATO, that you die). Also I dislike marry sues, and people who act un-realistically to adverse actions (ex. the god of chaos himself shows up, and your OC not only knows him, his weakness but also how to summon Khorn to fight him) 

• Brohoof 1

Alicorn OCs can be good for roleplaying, as long as you don't spend all of your time trying to hog the limelight

You gotta point, but my alicorn OC isnt much of a problem. Shes probably not much more powerful than Celestia. But my own mane 6 each have the power to control one of the elements of nature such as fire, water, air, etc. Although I will say they are not at all invincinble. They have weaknesses. Especially if the are not working together.