Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking For Script writers for Top Secret Project

Sky Cutter

So, I'm working on a project, but there is a lot of script in it, and I can't write it all by my self, I need help. I won't publicly reveal much about it but it's big, and it will be a (sub)first in the fandom. If you are interested, please send me a sample of work you have previously done (doesn't have to be long, just a small showcase of your skills) oh and it's screen scripting so play or movie or show script would work just fine. what I will say however is you will be sworn to secrecy, and there will be no foul language or sexual content involved what-so-ever.

Edited by Sky Cutter

Maybe I could be a script writer. I've written a script for a audio series in progress. It's worth a shot. Sorry for the big font too. I copied my script from google docs...

Granny Smith -“So, today was a good day fer selling apples, eh?”

Applejack -“Yep! Ah even had one of those Wonderbolt fellows show up, Soarin’ was his name Ah think. He ended up buying all of yer pies, saying somethin’ about how he’d been dying to taste one of them after the Gala. He probably would have bought more, the guy was loaded Ah tell ya,  but then Rainbow came along an' scared him off by wantin' his autograph.”

Granny Smith - “That’s a shame, but Ah hope he’ll be back tomorrow, we need more red paint for the barn y’know.”

Applejack - “Granny, Ah bought all the red paint we need for that. Don’t you remember?”

Granny Smith - “Ah know you did, but now we need more because of what Apple Bloom and her friends did with the paint you did buy.”

Big Mac - “Eeyup.”

Applejack - WHAT did you an' yer friends do with the paint?”

Apple Bloom - “We, um…Well, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and I…tried to build a car.”  (sheepishly)

Applejack - “A car? What in the hay is a ‘car’?”

Apple Bloom - “Okay, ya know those floats that we built for the harvest parade? A car is something like that, only it’s about as big as a passenger wagon.” (brightened up a bit)

Applejack - “Let me guess; Lyra told you about this ‘car’ thing didn’t she?”

Apple Bloom - “Nope. It was Sandalwood.”

Applejack - (sigh and mentally scolds to herself)

Edited by Starlight Lunamoon

Maybe I could be a script writer. I've written a script for a audio series in progress. It's worth a shot. Sorry for the big font too. I copied my script from google docs...

Granny Smith -“So, today was a good day fer selling apples, eh?”

Applejack -“Yep! Ah even had one of those Wonderbolt fellows show up, Soarin’ was his name Ah think. He ended up buying all of yer pies, saying somethin’ about how he’d been dying to taste one of them after the Gala. He probably would have bought more, the guy was loaded Ah tell ya,  but then Rainbow came along an' scared him off by wantin' his autograph.”

Granny Smith - “That’s a shame, but Ah hope he’ll be back tomorrow, we need more red paint for the barn y’know.”

Applejack - “Granny, Ah bought all the red paint we need for that. Don’t you remember?”

Granny Smith - “Ah know you did, but now we need more because of what Apple Bloom and her friends did with the paint you did buy.”

Big Mac - “Eeyup.”

Applejack - WHAT did you an' yer friends do with the paint?”

Apple Bloom - “We, um…Well, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle, and I…tried to build a car.”  (sheepishly)

Applejack - “A car? What in the hay is a ‘car’?”

Apple Bloom - “Okay, ya know those floats that we built for the harvest parade? A car is something like that, only it’s about as big as a passenger wagon.” (brightened up a bit)

Applejack - “Let me guess; Lyra told you about this ‘car’ thing didn’t she?”

Apple Bloom - “Nope. It was Sandalwood.”

Applejack - (sigh and mentally scolds to herself)

looks good to me, I'm writing the script in play format, it's not much different except for the part where you also add the actions of the characters. I could probably help you out in any areas if need be