Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Funko Vinyl MLP figures?

Venomous

Princess Luna is no longer being produced. This surprised me and I still don't understand what funko is doing.

I don't know either. I can't even find one of the sparkly ones on ebay. Did they only make 100 of them? Earlier, I saw that and Celestia for 200 dollars or something. I should have jumped on that.

Just saw that Maud, Chrysalis and Cheese Sandwich are in the works.

For full size figures? I would have preferred Cheerilee and Zecora but they're nice too.

Quoting Megatron of the Beast Wars: Yessssss!

For full size figures? I would have preferred Cheerilee and Zecora but they're nice too.

I think so? I would love to see Cheerilee as well, hopefully we will at some point!

(edited)

Good news about princess Luna, just received new list and she is listed on the vaulted list which means they will produce her again at some point. Wish I could tell you where to get any vinyls your looking for but I'll get in trouble.

Edited by FlyBunny

Good news about princess Luna, just received new list and she is listed on the vaulted list which means they will produce her again at some point. Wish I could tell you where to get any vinyls your looking for but I'll get in trouble.

does it say it will be sideways or straight, funko or funko pop

Yay! im super excited for Queen Chrysalis. she has been my favorit villan sence her Fiendship is Magic one shot (highly recomended if you havent read it.) Im really hopeing we get a King Sombra down the line... Also is it too much to ask for a Flutterbat? ^_^

(edited)

If I remeber correctly, I still need Big Mac, Luna, Trixie, Fluttershy, Bon-Bon, Vinyl, Spike, and Discord to complete my standard colouration set. Now I hear that there're more coming. I just hope my wallet heard, as well.

Edited by TopQuark

I love the Funko figures, they're the most show accurate figures out there right now. I have them all and am planning on checking Hot Topic tomorrow night for the CMC figures :D

• 2 weeks later...

I just got Sweetie Belle last night, and she's so adorable!  I also splurged and ordered the glitter version on ebay.  I don't typically buy the glitter versions, but I just had to have the variant this time.

I really, really hope that Funko eventually makes Diamond Tiara in this scale, but I'm not holding my breath.  She isn't very well-liked, for obvious reasons, so I doubt there is much demand for her.

I just got Sweetie Belle last night, and she's so adorable!  I also splurged and ordered the glitter version on ebay.  I don't typically buy the glitter versions, but I just had to have the variant this time.

I really, really hope that Funko eventually makes Diamond Tiara in this scale, but I'm not holding my breath.  She isn't very well-liked, for obvious reasons, so I doubt there is much demand for her.

They should come out with a foals line. Diamond and Silver would be appreciated.