Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My fanfic still hasn't been fixed of its problem (some chapters eaten)

Wardaddy
Go to solution Solved by King,

I came here asking the forum about why chapters 1, 2 and 6 of my fanfic (http://mlpforums.com/topic/66755-a-canterlot-wedding-the-alternate-ending/) were eaten alive during the forums outage, and a mod told me to contact the techies about this problem. While I understand that they're obviously busy fixing up other stuff affected by the outage, it's been days, maybe weeks since I emailed them and they haven't replied since. I've been checking the fanfic in case they had fixed it and so far, none of the listed chapters have been restored. I'd quite like to know why.

Again, I mean no offense, and I understand the techies might be busy with others outage-related affairs, but I'd like to know what the hold-up is.

(edited)

I got a reply out of Feld0 in regards to the situation at hand. the lack of reply is due to the techies not completing recovery of the data as of this point in time. Please keep in mind that your request hasn't been thrown under the rug, it's simply that a fair amount of data recovery needs to take place with all the lost data.

It's just a matter of time :)

[9:31:23 PM] Dawn Rider: Alrighty, so its just a matter of a time ?
[9:31:27 PM] Feld0 | Poniverse.net: Yes.

Since you've emailed the techies about the situation, I'll lock this topic up after you've responded, acknowledging you understand whats going on, and if you have any other questions ^_^
Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 1

Understood. Thanks Rider. Like I said, I know the techies are busy, what with everything that's recently happened, and I'm quite happy to give them all the time they need.

Thank you for the patience :)

Hopefully we can get your fan fic patched up as soon as possible ^_^

Have a great day :)

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.