Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sprooky Experiences.

Remi

189.gif

Oy, it's been a long while since I posted a topic, and most of the others are boring. Now, if any of you have been of board /x/ on 4chan (which is doubtful since the people here think 4chan is disgusting), you might know about the occasional '/x/'s Experiences' threads. For those of you who are completely unaware of what they are, they're simply threads in which a poster writes about his/her experiences that scared the shit out of them, or just those occasional spooky experiences. One thing I may point out, is that on /x/, most stories are told with actions in >greentext. Here is an example.

Wp4HQtg.png

scared-300x290.jpg

Primarily, I believe posters do this as to sooth the eyes, and not make it a continuous paragraph-wall of text. Feel free to do it however you prefer, I simply find >greentexting is better.

Any hoot, continue to post!

*(DISCLAMER: IF YOU ARE SPOOKED ALREADY, PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO.)*

There, now you should be ready.

• Brohoof 1

As a young kid, about four or five, my mom and I lived in a duplex with another family.  It was technically a two story house, the top story was at street level while the bottom floor came out into the backyard.  In my mind the house seemed massive, but that's probably due to the fact I was so young.

Several strange things happened at the house.  First was my pet cat that had run off, a tortoise-shell tabby, that had the deepest yellow-green eyes.  And the cat hated that house, always wanting to get out the door any chance it could, but that was normal for a cat.  Cats liked to wander off, so I didn't think much of it, but it was the moments I caught sight of it in the backyard that worried me.  I would see him, but when he looked my direction his eyes had turned silver.  Not the whole eye having turned milky, as cataracts would cause, but just the iris became this metallic, bright grey color.  My mom told me it had to be a different cat, but I was sure it was my cat.  Every time I would try to approach the cat it would run away, sometimes violently hissing before doing so.

My mom used to work a lot so I was a pretty self-reliant kid, which helped considering the other family spent a lot of time away as well.  I would make my own breakfast, without the oven of course, watch cartoons, and draw whenever I could.  I always kept the television on though, it helped keep the creepy sounds muffled, and the house had it's fair share.  A heater that would cause the sound of foot steps to walk through the house, birds or possibly rabbits that would scream like frightened people, and strange shadows caused by the trees catching the sun through the backyard.  I had most of the events explained away, except for one, occasionally I would think there was someone else in the house.  Someone would walk by, I'd catch it out of the corner of my eye, but when I turned around no one would be there.  I would call out and no one would answer.  Moments like that I would turn the television volume up some more.

At night this was the worse.  I wouldn't have the television to muffle out the sounds.  I had a room on the bottom floor and though I was surrounded by a lot of toys, including my Ghostbuster toys like the ghost trap, I always hid under the covers.  One night I should have stayed under the covers.  I awoke to the stairway door opening and foot steps causing echos and creaks from the stairs.  I was sure my mom was home, so I got up so I could say goodnight to her.  Looking out past the foot of my bed though I saw a shadowy figure, thin and tall, standing as if it were looking at me.  I say if it were, because the part of its human-like form it lacked was a head.  I can't remember if I was scared or not, but I remember being curious.  I crawled closer to it as it just continued to stand there and I reached out for it. My hand passed into it and the air it occupied felt like ice.  My next act was the bound back into my bed and pull the covers back over me.  There was no further sounds, nothing to let me know it was there, or if it had left, but I managed to fall asleep.  When morning came around and I awoke the shadow was gone.

So yeah, that's my story.  Truth be told I was too young to say for a fact it was a ghost or the product of my imagination.  Still, I remember as really happening, so I guess take it was you will.

I've seen many scary things and had weird experiences at my house before but I doubt you could call them spooky experiences. I was just a kid when everything scary happened so I bet I was just overreacting. One spooky thing I can say though, is whenever I am on my computer, some nights I hear a mini propeller outside my window. Wuwuwuwuwu, making some kind of futuristic flying sound. The sound is right outside my window and then a huge FLASH of light appears for half a second, almost as if somebody is taking a picture of me. I always try to run to my window when I hear the sound in the distance but when I open my blinds I always see nothing. Could the government be spying on people? That may sound crazy but I'm being serious about this.

(I'm on the second floor of a 2-story house, and yet the flash lights up the entire glass-side of my blinds)

Edited by Judgement

>Be me at the drive in movie theater

>Movie sucks. Laying down on top of the van staring into the night sky

>"What is that" my friend from below says

>I gaze up and see several blue and green lights hovering high above

>They're moving slightly to the left and right in a smooth motion

>They stay there for 15 or so minutes, then vanish

>Soon after as I'm walking to the concession stand I see a green orb, about 6 inches in diameter

>Its floating towards the fence at the edge of the lot

>I chase after it and finally catch up to it

>I noticed it makes no sound and is a pure light, it doesn't appear to have any sort of body

>I grab it, open my hands and it disappears right in front of my eyes

>To this day I cannot explain it