Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Request An Obscure Request

ZomBrony

So yeah.. As my title and that lone tag suggests, this will be a kind of obscure request to make. Possibly even difficult, I don't know about this stuff. But what I would like to request is a Windows 7 .ico pony icon for MP3 Rocket Player. I'm sure at least some of you have heard of that. I'd do it myself, but like I said. I know nothing about it.
To attempt to make a pony saying; I don't know my hoof from my tail about this'un. 

But back to seriousness, if someone could please take the time to do that, I'd appreciate it. Not sure how I could pay you back, but if you even expect compensation, we could probably work something out.

Badges

• 4 weeks later...

Depends on what you actually need. 

You need the application icon changed so it displays in the taskbar with pony icon, right?

Doesn't matter where the app goes, but I do have it pinned to the taskbar.

Badges

Doesn't matter where the app goes, but I do have it pinned to the taskbar.

Alright, I'll try to do something about it. 

Just need a little while to fire up a copy of W7 in virtual machine and try to remember how windows works :D 

Do you have any more details on what pony or decorations you want on an icon? 

Alright, I'll try to do something about it. 

Just need a little while to fire up a copy of W7 in virtual machine and try to remember how windows works :D

Do you have any more details on what pony or decorations you want on an icon? 

Wasn't thinking about that too much.. But considering MP3 'Rocket's' icon, I think Luna could be pretty suiting. Tied up to the rocket and not looking scared or anything, just kind of bored or irritated for the comedy factory.

Badges

Wasn't thinking about that too much.. But considering MP3 'Rocket's' icon, I think Luna could be pretty suiting. Tied up to the rocket and not looking scared or anything, just kind of bored or irritated for the comedy factory.

Alright, I'll see what I can do. 

Archived