Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ren & Stimpy creator, John Kricfalusi, draws Pinkie Pie

TwilightPie

That is awesome... Can't say I'm too familiar with the show... Maybe it's because I missed it or I didn't watch that channel when it was on... Or maybe it wasn't aired here... But his style is unique and I like it :)

as a kid I've never had the opportunity to watch much Ren & Stimpy because it was a very old show in Nickelodeon, however I watched the hell out of Rocko's modern life. Now, like prob 8 years ago, when I used to watch lots of MTV, they aired like an adult version of Ren & Stimpy and I can assure you that it was made for adults. I knew the kids version was disturbing, but this one was even more. :blink:

However, this version was as old as the regular version, Ren & Stimpy reminds me a lot of the old shows of Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry.

The creator looks quite young, or he's just well preserved. Anyway, I adore the way he drew Pinkie.

• Brohoof 1

I remember watching Ren and Stimpy when I was younger. I sometimes revisit it from time to time, in fact.

Seeing this has put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. Thank you, Kricfalusi. You're work will always have a special place in me :)

• Brohoof 2

I've heard a couple things about Ren and Stimpy but never watched it myself :) His art style is pretty nice though and Pinkie looks as adorable as ever :lol:

The show itself is really weird (And kind of disgusting), and I wouldn't say it's for the faint of heart.

It's not really disturbing to me because I'm used to this stuff.

The adult version is called Ren & Stimpy "Adult Party Cartoon". Only a few episodes were aired on TV. More was released on the DVD though.