Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gizmo gadget

Could you guys hear my fan fic idea and give some constructive criticism please. My idea is based on sonic and mlp, which contains sonaze. During a fight with eggman the team get sent to equestria and later on they find out that rainbowdash is the love child of sonic and blaze. Sorry if this isnt explained well

I'm going to need more than that to go off of. Can you please explain the plot in more detail?

While I tend to be very against cross-over fanfics in general (With few exceptions), it might not be that bad of an idea if you explain it in more detail first so I know what you're getting at.

any ideas on story progression? like how do they find out, what do they do when she hears it, when do they get sucked into equestria, etc.

Edited by repsol rave

They find out when twilight and tails become interested in the other species(anthromorphs and magicle ponies) and the do studies on the team and mane 6.when they compare the dna, thats where the find the similarities. Equestria is based in another dimension hundreds of years in the future, future sonic and blaze send rainbow there because of a huge dissaster and ponies who look like her adopt her. Her body changes over the years quickly into a pony.

oh wow, as you say it i still see massive plotholes XD tough this does sound like a fanfic i've never seen before! 

first plothole: 

if sonic send her into the future, why doesn't he know about her or even about the pony race?

(edited)

Its this time thing. Im using the modern sonic of today. The one that sent her to tge future is at least 25 years later. Thanks btw

Yes my minds a bit...odd. heh

Edited by gizmo gadget

you could make it like eggman destroys equestria. then sonic and his team have to help the elements out to defeat him. or something like that.

tough i feel like that is a pretty often used idea...