Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Bring it Back! [Adventure/Action/Survival/Romance] RP (SLOTS STILL OPEN!)

Courageous Thunder Dash

"Oh, hello darling. We were just conversing. You may contribute if you wish. I'm sure you have some stories." Aaron approached the mares with a friendly smile. "Well, there was this one time I was in the middle of taking back the sinestro co-" Aaron was frozen. His body shivering at the sensation that swept over him. The two looked frightened at Aaron, worried for what had happened to him. "A-Aaron. Are you okay." Fluttershy asked in a worried tone. Aaron fell to his knees, stunned at the sensation. "Aaron! Whats wrong, deary?" Aaron looked to the girls and mustered out a single sentence. "So... much... fear." Aaron began to focus and the sensation was creeping away, yet it still lingered like a bad taste in his mouth. Fluttershy came over to comfort him. "Aaron? What happened? Aaron was gasping for breaths. "There was... a large concentration of fear. So much of it. I'll investigate in the morning. Too tired right now."

Shadow had planned long enough, it was time to enter the castle and take what he wanted... By force. I'm probably going to have to leave Canterlot after this. He chuckled before approaching the gate.

He had no patience for the guards stationed there, with no small amount of effort he conjured a very concentrated flash of light straight towards the guards. "You'll be fine," he said in a cold manner, merely walking past the two temporarily blind guards.

(edited)

Graceful Descent and Visionary Heart

Graceful laid in her bed waiting to sleep, yet she couldn't rest. Sighing she wished she could fall asleep as quickly as Vision could. Getting up from her bed she made her way down stairs where Vision was asleep. He was still out like a light.
"Hey" she called out to him. He moved a little, than nothing. she moved closer to him.
"Hey!" she said louder. He quickly stirred and stood up
"What! what?" he said. looking around expecting to see something dangerous.
"I can't sleep" Vision looked at her with not a pleased face.

"Let's go out for a walk again" She began to walk out the door. Vision followed her again. 
"Honestly I don't know why I follow you" Still It amazed him how little sleep his sister needed to be up on her feet again. Still his little nap was enough to last the night and day. He was slowly gaining the ability like his sister where sleep was minimal.

Edited by Snowy Storm

Luna sat in her office in the city of Baltimare. Enjoying the night sky. Suddenly her door swung open, Luna's seemed to be annoyed by the sudden disruption. "This better be good, New Moon."

The stallion tried to catch his breath. "Your... majesty... I've come to tell... you of a... whoo, that's a lot of stairs." The stallion tried to catch his breath as Luna was tapping her hoof, patience fading for him. "Okay. Y-Your sister has been seen in Twilights sector where she was defeated by some alien. She fled the scene after it... did something to Princess Twilight. Our other spies say that Celestia is raising her forces. We think she's going to attack."

Luna was pondering these words, grinding her teeth in her rage slowly rising. Her sister was planning something. "Thank you, New Moon. Your services have proven most useful. Tell the troops to increase our forces around our borders, tell them to destroy anything and everything that approaches the line." New Moon gave a nod and left the room. As soon as the soldier left, Luna felt a terrible pain in her head. Her eyes shifted to that of her alter ego then back again. She gasped in the sudden shift. "I need a vacation."

(I hope this post is OK, if not, then I'll edit it...)

Twilight had already started to fly away, towards the crystal empire. She didn't know what else to do. The events that happened earlier had scarred her a little. The Foe that had tried to possess her hadn't exactly been subtle. It hurt her even when thinking about what happened, it had been awful.

And it felt even worse to think that Cadence would very soon endure the same fate, and without help, succumb to whatever was trying to destroy the peace in equestria. Twilight was softly crying as she flew. She was extremely emotional, she couldn't help it. So much had been going on. Her own mentor turning against her, getting separated from her friends and family, and most definately the recent destruction of her home town and a the few ponies who hadn't fled within it. She knew it hadn't been her, but she was still responsible. She should've realized earlier that something strange had been going on, that there must've been something behind all the chaos.

Because of her emotions, Twilight hadn't thought for a while. But now that she had gone over everything, and she had flown out of the terrible situation a little, her brilliance began to come back to her. She was thinking clearly again, and she immediately got an idea, first of which was that what she was doing now was really stupid. There was no time to sob about what had happened, because now she could formulate a plan! They finally had an advantage over the Foe, because it had failed! She turned around in mid air immediately, and started to fly towards her house.

She landed gracefully, going from flying immediately into a galloping storm towards her house. She had no time to lose. She busted open the door and began to scan down the bookcases. She was reminded of spike a little, and how he had always searched the books for her. It was a shame that he wasn't around anymore, but now was not the time to mourn about him.

She started to look through the books as quick as she could, nearly panicking to find the answer as quickly as possible. She knew she had read things about it... somewhere. There was a solution. A complicated and exceptional solution, but it was definitely there. It would help her stop the dark and evil creature!

She started to stack up the books that were useful. Books about magic in general, books about spirits, about the history of equestria (specifically the crystal empire), about alternative magic, the elements of harmony, the old princesses' diary, her own notes and experiment files, everything that might be of use. She ended up with about a fifth of the entire content of her library...

"Oh... darnit." She uttered to herself softly, staring at the giant pile of books. Perhaps she had been a little too enthusiastic, taking every book that might have a tiny speck of useful information in it. Perhaps she could best start searching for the information that she required in a book that she had seen something interesting before.

"Let's see, alternate magic..." She muttered as she looked through the book quickly. She had no time to lose. Any of the princesses could fall prey to the Foe any moment, and most likely they had already. She felt that Cadence needed her help, but she needed a plan to stop this being. As she was reading through, she thought of something that princess Celestia had said long ago. 'You are not alone...' She knew she wasn't. She needed others for this to work.

This thought was amplified when she found what she had been looking for. "Nullification fields... Pentagon... Starswirl and his five pupils! This is it!" She yelled out of excitement. It was a spell that she wanted to use to fight the Foe, but it was extremely diffuclt and she couldn't do it alone. She went outside to where the others were and simply screamed to anyone who was listening.

@@Nuclear Neurotic,@@Mr. Critical,  @@Comet Starflash

"EVERYONE, I THINK I HAVE A PLAN!"

Comet stood to attention as he saw princess Twilight, and was shocked to hear her shouting that she had a plan. He quickly ran after her and followed at a close distance to her.

"Princess Twilight! Ma'am! I heard you had a plan, what can I do to help? As a new recruit to the guard I am here to serve!" Comet shouted, his new shiny armour clinging and clanging as he ran.

@@Scribblegroove,

(OOC: You're good. And you're playing Twilight perfectly. Gonna have to godmod Shining for a bit too.)

Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire, Candence was trying to fight the possession. Somehow, she read that Twilight had a plan. "Sh...shining...Twilight's gonna....try to...come here..." Cadence said a little weakly. "That's great honey. I'm just hoping you still have a hold of your true self." He said. 

(edited)

((I'll try this again))

Rainbow Dash flew beside Twilight as they raced twards where Cadence was. They needed to find a way to save her.

She hoped somepony would know what to do. But inside, she swore to stand by her Princess's side no matter what.

"We're here for you Twilight."

Edited by SkyHeart

• 2 weeks later...

@@SkyHeart@@Comet Starflash,

In the crystal empire, Cadence sent out a weak signal, hoping that the foe wouldn't be lured. The good thing was, the foe was too busy trying to convert Luna into Nightmare Moon. The bad thing was, Luna's quarter was about to suffer majorly. Meanwhile in the neutral region, Thunder was still in Canterlot. 

@,

Draconia was still flying around, she heard the cries and shouts from the palace, as she was quite near. "I could...No! I mustn't interfere! I can't! If I do..." She shakes her head and continues to flying.

Meanwhile, Ocean Breeze was with Thunder Dash, "Love..Do you sense..something wrong? I can't quite put my hoof on it but..it seems the enemy has made yet another move" 

@,

(OOC: So I guess Meadowlark is now Draconia in this RP.)

"I think it's coming from the Crystal Empire. However, we cannot bring Twilight along with us, for the foe might try to re-possess her all over again, which won't be good. She's probably going to be a little easier, for she's the Princess of Love." Thunder suspected.  

@, (she changed a while ago, but i think Tangent dropped out so I may drop her out as well)

"I see, but still, we can't go there can we? you said that we had to stay here?" Ocean says, nuzzling him "But if we can go there, I want to help. Princess Cadence would need all the help she can get, Princess of Love or not"

@,

(OOC: I guess he dropped because there was not much activity going on here. Still haven't heard from you in the Maya RP. Posted last night and waited for you.)

"Well...if we could find some ponies to go forth to the Crystal Empire, that would be great..." Thunder stated started to think about who they should send. "Maybe we can get some of Twilight's friends to go." Thunder suggested. 

@,(waiting for his reply, it is easier for me if i can reply to you two in one reply)

"that would be best, but who? Applejack maybe, and Rarity..but who else? Pinkie is a little too..well she's a wonderful young mare, but she still needs to learn to take things a little more seriously, and Rainbow needs to stay behind to make sure Princess Twilight doesn't get posesed again or to help her if she does, and I'm not sure about Fluttershy."

@,

(Ok then)

"Yeah, you're right about that. Rainbow Dash could also go...I just wish that seed was completely gone from Twilight. She is Cadence's Sister-in-Law after all..." Thunder said with a sigh of disappointment. He then continued to think. "Okay, Applejack and Rarity are possibilities." Thunder stated.  

@,

"True, were we, or more like Princess Twilight able to learn anything about the enemy, after she was rendered? Anything at all that might prove to be useful?" Ocean thinks out loud, "I just wish we knew more about this, and how it all started." She sighs and nuzzles into Thunder's fur.

@,

Thunder nuzzled Ocean and gave her underside a little tickle. "Well...looks like we're gonna have to make our way down to Ponyville." Thunder stated. He then thought about whether it was safe to leave the guards by themselves, but was reassured that Ponyville and Canterlot were now reunited.  

@,

Ocean giggles at being tickled, "Oh Thunder, you know I love it when you do that" she says before kissing him and getting up, "So, what's the plan? I know you're a Major, dear, but we can't just go to Ponyville and demand an audience with Princess Twilight." She says as she gets her flying goggles and scarf on. 

@,

"You're right about that. But maybe...just maybe the ponies along with Twilight are already discussing plans to go to the Crystal Empire already." Thunder suspected. "If that's the case, then that would be great, for I wouldn't have to risk leaving one of two restored areas." Thunder thought to himself.  

@,

Ocean nodded and spread her wings, ready for take off, "Well all we can do is hope and do our best to help" she says as she lifts off and waits for Thunder. "Lets wait until after all of this is over to tell my family about our engagement, and you don't have to worry love, Chirp is in very capable hooves" 

@,

"Yeah." Thunder stated as he sprang into the air and took the lead. "Well...hopefully the ponies in Ponyville have already devised a plan. Maybe I should split the Royal Guards so some can be in Ponyville and others can be in Canterlot." Thunder stated as he continued to fly.  

@,(sorry Thunder, as part of my RP culling, I'm going to kill Ocean off in this post)

Ocean smiled as she flew off to Ponyville. Having her thoughts on other things and not on flying, she wasn't watching where she was going, and didn't see the mountains hidden by the clouds. She then crashes into it. Tumbling down to the ground. There was a loud crash, a cry of agonizing pain and then nothing but silence. 

@,

(OOC: Okay...too bad this RP didn't go that far before everyone abandoned it. I was so hoping that this RP would last for a while)

Thunder didn't hear anything, but deep inside, he felt something wasn't right, but did not have time to deal with it. A tear fell from his face and cascaded down to the ground. 

@,

Two guards were on patrol when they heard the scream then silence. They go to investigate. One of them recognized Ocean, "T..that's the major's marefriend!" he exclaims, the other one nods, and picks her up, he then says, "I'll take her to the hospital, she isn't quite dead, sh can still be saved." the guard that recognized her nods and rushes off to find Thunder. He quickly manages to catch up, "M..Major, s..sir" he pants.

@,

"Oh no..." Thunder stated as he flew off to the hospital. He landed at the hospital and ran though the doors and into the room where Ocean was. "Ocean! Thank goodness you're alright." Thunder stated as he entered the room panting heavily. He could see all of the bruises, cuts and some broken bones Ocean had. 

(OOC: Gonna do a quick heal up on Ocean.)