Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Searching Burning Twilight

A thousand years after Twilight Sparkle was crowned a princess, something changed in her heart. It started when the last of her best friends Fluttershy, passed from age. From then the darkness grew and grew until one day she finally snapped. She transformed into an evil form, Burning Twilight. She was able to kill Princess Luna, Celestia and Cadence. Equestria has crumbled to ruins and everypony are slaves to the one and only princess, Burning Twilight. But five friends will stand up to her and try to defeat her. Will they succeed?

I'll need 5 OC's! No alicorns since they were killed off.

Assistant of Twilight: Starlight

Element of Laughter:Candy Pastel

Element of Honesty: 

Element of Generosity:

Element of Loyalty: Cleo

Element of Kindness: Streamstrung Swann

img-2260967-1-twilight_rage_by_bednarows

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX
  • Brohoof 4

What an interesting idea! Hmm...I think I'd be best suited to play the Element of Honesty. 

Do you want like an app of my OC or what information are you wanting, exactly? Also, are species besides pony allowed?

I JOIN DIS!

Either generosity or kindness:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/streamsung-swann-r5689

If you want me to write a backstory or extand her personality, I can do that. This is about a tenth of what her personality is really like (and her backstory is in my head). I just believe that you should discover someones personality or backstory during an rp, not know it from beforehand. And of course you can make up things on the fly without having to stick to your backstory :3

• Brohoof 1

Biggest question that's keeping me from selecting an OC is the whole species thing. Must it be uni/pegi/earth? Or would say....a changeling or batpony be allowed? :3

@@knight,

I would suggest choosing a pegasus/earth pony/unicorn. That keeps the consistency in the RP, and keeps it simple. The characters should start as simple, and progress throughout the RP to become interesting. So being some exoctic species isn't going to help your enjoyment, nor that of other. Unless of course it fits perfectly... 

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is really cool! such a nice idea :wub:

<----  My OC, Mirrors can represent the element of loyalty. 

He's a really fast parkour pegasus who lives on the edge.
He's really selfconfident and would never leave an ally behind.

One of he's wings are disfunctional so he cant fly very well.

Edited by Karba

I would suggest choosing a pegasus/earth pony/unicorn. That keeps the consistency in the RP, and keeps it simple. The characters should start as simple, and progress throughout the RP to become interesting. So being some exoctic species isn't going to help your enjoyment, nor that of other. Unless of course it fits perfectly... 

Well, I get where your coming from, but I think say...a bat pony would be an interesting addition. They're more like a sub-species of pegasi, anywho. :P

Anywho, I was hoping to play as this character: Apotheca Heart

But, if I can't, I'll use her: Cerena

But I'd have to change to a different element. If I cannot play the first, then I'd have to change from Honesty to generosity/kindness--whichever Scribblegroove decides against. :P

Edited by knight

Feel free to use my OC for either, more info about him on my profile :)

sorry misread dont use my oc  :P

Edited by Skylar

What an interesting idea! Hmm...I think I'd be best suited to play the Element of Honesty.

Do you want like an app of my OC or what information are you wanting, exactly? Also, are species besides pony allowed?

Ill need an app. Any species is okay. :)

Biggest question that's keeping me from selecting an OC is the whole species thing. Must it be uni/pegi/earth? Or would say....a changeling or batpony be allowed? :3

It has to be a pony. No non ponies im sorry.

Cuz otherwise, who does Twilight talk to? Herself? Unless Spike is still around, that is. It just would make for easier RPing if the person playing Twilight has someone to talk to. :P

Why Twilight needs assistant? I think she can destroy Celestia by her own. If her hate is so powerfull as I think...

The assistant slot is a personal assistant for twilight. A pretty rough job because shes dealing with a corrupted princess.

Cuz otherwise, who does Twilight talk to? Herself? Unless Spike is still around, that is. It just would make for easier RPing if the person playing Twilight has someone to talk to. :P

Spike died long ago when the Princesses were fighting. He got hit by a beam and well.... Died.

Ahem, we still need a element of magic SOMEHOW!? And who else knows the most about magic than twilight. And who will she teach those things? I'd say her assistant..

Well.... lets just say somepony will have a change of heart in the story ;) Cant spoil anything XD

Well, I get where your coming from, but I think say...a bat pony would be an interesting addition. They're more like a sub-species of pegasi, anywho. :P

Anywho, I was hoping to play as this character: Apotheca Heart

But, if I can't, I'll use her: Cerena

But I'd have to change to a different element. If I cannot play the first, then I'd have to change from Honesty to generosity/kindness--whichever Scribblegroove decides against. :P

This. I'd prefer to play as the first character I mentioned, but will be willing to play the second. :3

Let me know if it'd be alright! 

Ill need an app. Any species is okay. :)

It has to be a pony. No non ponies im sorry.

Those two statements contradict one another. O_o

I have a character in my head that I could use in this RP... I haven't made a profile for her yet, but I think she'd be a good fit!

Brief description: Her name is Grapevine. Her talent is spreading news by word of mouth (in other words, rumors; but she doesn't intent to spread rumors, you see, it just so happens that she likes to talk about whatever she hears from other ponies). She's very bubbly and can come off as an airhead at times, but the truth of the matter is she likes talking about other ponies rather than herself to hide the fact that her own life hasn't been the greatest.

What do you think? I would think that perhaps she could fit into just about any of the remaining categories. If you give me the go ahead on this idea, I'll go ahead and make the profile. :)

Badges

If there's still a space, I'd like to play as Pondah (link in my sig). Could you tell me what positions are available?