Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Racer & The Sitter (1-1 Romance RP)

Commander Frost

Sophia was on her way to her next job. She was happy to foal-sit for Someone's little bundle of joy. She loved watching the foals play and smile. It warmed her heart. She read the paper again to remember the address and looked around. She didn't see it anywhere. She looked down at the paper again confused when suddenly an orange pony ran into her knocking her to the ground.
"Ow...." she said.

Repsol trotted around town, on his way to hang out at his friend's place. Ho absentmindedly trotted along the road he had trotted so many times before, he didn't even need to pay attention anymore as he could probably walk it while blindfolded by now. As he made his way further along the town, he turned his head to wave a friendly hello to one of the ponies trotting bye. 

However, he was cut off as he bumped into something soft and fuzzy. Looking back up, a mare lay in front of him, rubbing her head with a hoof.

Repsol imediately offered a hoof to help her up again. "Oh god, sorry about that. i wasn't paying attention. You alright?"

Repsol trotted around town, on his way to hang out at his friend's place. Ho absentmindedly trotted along the road he had trotted so many times before, he didn't even need to pay attention anymore as he could probably walk it while blindfolded by now. As he made his way further along the town, he turned his head to wave a friendly hello to one of the ponies trotting bye. 

However, he was cut off as he bumped into something soft and fuzzy. Looking back up, a mare lay in front of him, rubbing her head with a hoof.

Repsol imediately offered a hoof to help her up again. "Oh god, sorry about that. i wasn't paying attention. You alright?"

"It's alright." She said taking his hoof.

She looked up at him. He had a Black flown back mane and tail, as if he had recently been in a race. His hazel eyes sparkled in the sun.

"I.....uh....My names Sophia. What's yours?" She asked when she was standing up.

She patted some dust out of her mane.

@,

Repsol helped the mare up and smiled sheepishly. As the mare stood on four legs again, he could finally take a good look at her. she looked rather beautifull, really. Her brilliant white coat almost radiant in the midday sun. Accenting the streaks of purple in her flowing mane. 

Snapping back to attention, he heared her introduce herself. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sophia." He smiled warmly. 

"My name's Repsol Rave, but everypony just calls me Repsol. Sorry again for uh, knocking you over." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

@,

Repsol helped the mare up and smiled sheepishly. As the mare stood on four legs again, he could finally take a good look at her. she looked rather beautifull, really. Her brilliant white coat almost radiant in the midday sun. Accenting the streaks of purple in her flowing mane. 

Snapping back to attention, he heared her introduce herself. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Sophia." He smiled warmly. 

"My name's Repsol Rave, but everypony just calls me Repsol. Sorry again for uh, knocking you over." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"I-It's alright. You can make up for it by helping me with something. If you could...." She said. "I-I'm trying to find this address." She said levitating the note over to him so he could read the address.

"D-do you happen to know where it is? I-I'm kind of lost." She said then looking at him. He was quite hoofsome. She had to keep the note infront of his face to keep him from seeing her blushing. She had never really thought about having a special somepony before. She kept herself busy with foalsitting. Then came a reply from him which snapped her out of it.

@,

Repsol looked over the note before looking past it to Sophia. He noticed a light blush forming on her features, accenting from her bright coat. It looked rather cute, and Repsol had to keep himself from staring. Looking back at the note again, he recognised the adress as his own destination. Looking past the note again, he spoke up. "Sure, i was actually going there myself!  A good friend of me lives there, you can walk with me if you'd like." 

Edited by repsol rave

@,

Repsol looked over the note before looking past it to Sophia. He noticed a light blush forming on her features, accenting from her bright coat. It looked rather cute, and Repsol had to keep himself from staring. Looking back at the note again, he recognised the adress as his own destination. Looking past the note again, he spoke up. "Sure, i was actually going there myself!  A good friend of me lives there, you can walk with me if you'd like." 

"O-oh...s-sure..That's very n-nice of you." She said. She walked along beside him as he led the way.  

"S-so....you know the pony who lives there? B-because they said th-they needed me to foal-sit for them." She said. 

She walked beside him avoiding direct eye contact since she was still blushing.

'Curse you flaming cheeks!' She thought to herself.

Edited by RainbowBronyDash465

@

Repsol chuckled a bit at the the stuttering of the cute mare besides him. Then looked at her as they continued on their way. "Oh no, the friend i was talking about is pretty much just as old as i am. Tough he has a younger brother so my guess is you where hired for him." As they rounded a corner, they finally arrived at the house. "Welp, here it is." Repsol said as he walked up to the door and knocked once with his hoof.

@

Repsol chuckled a bit at the the stuttering of the cute mare besides him. Then looked at her as they continued on their way. "Oh no, the friend i was talking about is pretty much just as old as i am. Tough he has a younger brother so my guess is you where hired for him." As they rounded a corner, they finally arrived at the house. "Welp, here it is." Repsol said as he walked up to the door and knocked once with his hoof.

"Th-thank you for showing m-me the way Repsol." She said shyly. "It was very kind of you."

The door opened and A black pegasus with grey an black hair came out.

"Repsol! Glad you made it." He then looks to Sophia. "Who's your friend?"

"I-I'm Sophia Heartwings. I w-was told to come here t-to foal-sit for somepony."

"Oh! Glad your here! He's in the living room." He said steeping aside.

"O-ok..Thank you." She said walking inside.

The pegasus looked at Repsol.

"Got anything you wanna tell me?" He said with a trollish grin.

@,

Repsol smiled warmly at the mare. "No problem, it was my pleasure." As he heared the noise of the door opening, he turned back to be greeted by his friend. As they all made their proper introductions, Sophia dissapeared through the doorway into the house.

Repsol's gaze was plastered on her form all the way untill she got out of sight. To Repsol's annoyance however, this did not go unnoticed. 

"Aah, buck off man." He punched the pegasus on the shoulder before trotting inside. "She's pretty cute tough."

@,

Repsol smiled warmly at the mare. "No problem, it was my pleasure." As he heared the noise of the door opening, he turned back to be greeted by his friend. As they all made their proper introductions, Sophia dissapeared through the doorway into the house.

Repsol's gaze was plastered on her form all the way untill she got out of sight. To Repsol's annoyance however, this did not go unnoticed. 

"Aah, buck off man." He punched the pegasus on the shoulder before trotting inside. "She's pretty cute tough."

"Mmmmhmm......How long has this gone on?" He said with an evilish grin. He was definately enjoying this, He always liked to mess with his friend. But now he had something worth messing with him about. A mare. THat was the BEST thing to mess with another pony. It was so much fun.

@,

Repsol huffed in annoyance as he realised his mistake. No way his friend was going to stop now. Especially since he just openly called her cute in front of him. "Not long, i just met her on the way here. She couldn't find your place so i helped her get here." He decided to just let him have it now. There was no getting out of this one. 

@,

Repsol huffed in annoyance as he realised his mistake. No way his friend was going to stop now. Especially since he just openly called her cute in front of him. "Not long, i just met her on the way here. She couldn't find your place so i helped her get here." He decided to just let him have it now. There was no getting out of this one. 

"Repsol and Sophia. ....Sounds like it fits." He joked. "Met her on the way here huh? What ya do? Bump into her and confess love at first sight?" He laughed before entering the living room seeing Sophia sitting on the floor with a grey foal playing with blocks.

(Lol. this rp is already cool!)

• Brohoof 1

@,

Repsol coughed sheepishly as his friend played out the situation like that. "Well, if you say it like that it sounds pretty stupid." He followed the black pegasus through the house and into the livingroom. Looking around, he noticed Sophia sitting next to his friend's little brother. It looked pretty cute, Sophia sported a peacefull expression as she looked at the young colt play. Repsol felt a smile form on his muzzle pretty much imediately. 

@,

Repsol coughed sheepishly as his friend played out the situation like that. "Well, if you say it like that it sounds pretty stupid." He followed the black pegasus through the house and into the livingroom. Looking around, he noticed Sophia sitting next to his friend's little brother. It looked pretty cute, Sophia sported a peacefull expression as she looked at the young colt play. Repsol felt a smile form on his muzzle pretty much imediately. 

He held a hoof to his mouth to try and stop himself from laughing.

"Oh this is RICH!" He said.

"What?" Sophia asked turning around to see them standing there and Repsol smiling at her. She smiled back and blushed looking away to try and hide the blush, but to no avail.

@,(sorry for the late reply! had to go eat dinner.)

Repsol felt a warm feeling rise in his belly as he watched Sophia blush. Everytime he looked at her she seemed to become more and more cute. He was snapped out of his daydream by his friend's remark tough. He opened his mouth to protest, but insted looked at his friend with a expression that said: serioulsy?

@,(sorry for the late reply! had to go eat dinner.)

Repsol felt a warm feeling rise in his belly as he watched Sophia blush. Everytime he looked at her she seemed to become more and more cute. He was snapped out of his daydream by his friend's remark tough. He opened his mouth to protest, but insted looked at his friend with a expression that said: serioulsy?

He put on a troll face that said,

'Yes. Seriously.'

Sophia wanted to say something, but she didn't know what to say. She just looked back to the foal who was now chewing on a letterblock.

"Ah, no, no. We don't chew on blocks, you could get hurt." She said to the foal who just stared at her and spit it out.

@,

Repsol continued his  blank stare with his friend untill he eventually huffed out through his nostrils in annoyance. Looking back at Sophia, he noticed the little kid chewing on a letterblock. To his amazement tough, when the mare said something about it, the foal spit the block out pretty much imediately. "Whoa, how did you do that?"

@,

Repsol continued his  blank stare with his friend untill he eventually huffed out through his nostrils in annoyance. Looking back at Sophia, he noticed the little kid chewing on a letterblock. To his amazement tough, when the mare said something about it, the foal spit the block out pretty much imediately. "Whoa, how did you do that?"

"I'm really good with foals. It's my special talent. It's also why I'm a foal-sitter. I just understand foals." She said. THe foal made a gurgling noise and hopped onto Sophia's lap.

"Woah...he just met you and he's on your lap? He never even lets me hold him." (Insert name here  XP) Said.

"You just have to be gentle with them." Sophia replied. She gave the foal a hug and let him crawl off her and play again.

Edited by RainbowBronyDash465

@,

Repsol couldn't really believe what he was seeing. He had tried to make friends with the little pony many times before, tough never really successfull. The foal happily hopped around Sophia's lap, making for Repsol to look at the display slackjawed in astonishment. 

After a few seconds Repsol trotted over to the mare and the foal, and sat down besides her. With each step Repsol took the foal bagen to become more and more crancky. Then when Repsol tried to smile friendly at the little pony the kid just blurted out a deafening scream and started to cry. "Oh buck..." Repsol, now even more puzzled then before, got up and walked back over to the black pegasus. Once he stood next to his friend again, the foal stopped crying and continued to play on Sophia's lap. Like he never even cried in the first place. "Soooo what exactly did i do wrong this time?"

@,

Repsol couldn't really believe what he was seeing. He had tried to make friends with the little pony many times before, tough never really successfull. The foal happily hopped around Sophia's lap, making for Repsol to look at the display slackjawed in astonishment. 

After a few seconds Repsol trotted over to the mare and the foal, and sat down besides her. With each step Repsol took the foal bagen to become more and more crancky. Then when Repsol tried to smile friendly at the little pony the kid just blurted out a deafening scream and started to cry. "Oh buck..." Repsol, now even more puzzled then before, got up and walked back over to the black pegasus. Once he stood next to his friend again, the foal stopped crying and continued to play on Sophia's lap. Like he never even cried in the first place. "Soooo what exactly did i do wrong this time?"

She giggled. 

"You have to come over slowly. Foals are sensitive. Here walk over slower." She said.

He reluctantly did so and sat next to her. THe foal stirred but didn't scream. He looked at Repsol with curious eyes and hesitantly walked into Repsols lap, accepting Repsol wasn't a threat.

"See?" She said.

@,

"Whoa..." Repsol said as the foal climbed onto his lap. He watched the little kid cautiously, not daring to even move a muscle. He was sur ethat even the smallest of movements would just scare the kid again and set it off like an alarm. After a while, Repsol moved his head a bit to talk with the mare besides him. As he did so he felt the kid stir around on his lap and closed his eyes to wait for yet another deafening scream. Tough when none came, he hesistantly opened them up again. As he did so, he found himself staring into the deep clear blue eyes of Sophia. They seemed to sparkle a bit, making her look incredibly cute. Ever so slightly, a small blush could be seen forming on Repsol's face. Nothing too big or red, but just enough to be noticable. 

He smiled sheepishly again before looking back down at the foal. Trying to hide the fact he was blushing. Oh buck, (insert name here) better not sees this...

@,

"Whoa..." Repsol said as the foal climbed onto his lap. He watched the little kid cautiously, not daring to even move a muscle. He was sur ethat even the smallest of movements would just scare the kid again and set it off like an alarm. After a while, Repsol moved his head a bit to talk with the mare besides him. As he did so he felt the kid stir around on his lap and closed his eyes to wait for yet another deafening scream. Tough when none came, he hesistantly opened them up again. As he did so, he found himself staring into the deep clear blue eyes of Sophia. They seemed to sparkle a bit, making her look incredibly cute. Ever so slightly, a small blush could be seen forming on Repsol's face. Nothing too big or red, but just enough to be noticable. 

He smiled sheepishly again before looking back down at the foal. Trying to hide the fact he was blushing. Oh buck, (insert name here) better not sees this...

Sophia blushed as well.

She slowly scooted over to sit directly next to him, She leaned on him a little. She had only just met him, but she really liked him. She felt....happy. She heavliy blushed as she leaned against him. 

"S-s-sorry if this is wierd...." She said as she saw his blush. She quickly leaned off him. "I-i-i-it was just to see him better." She lied.

(Insert name here (I will come up with a name soon!)) Saw this and had to walk out of the room to keep from bursting out laughing at them.

@

As Repsol felt Sophia's soft fur lean down on him, a pang shot through him. The blush on his face intensified as he wasn't exactly sure how to react. Kind of startled as the mare swiftly leaned off of him, he turned to look at her. She still had that cute blush on her muzzle. 

"Oh, uhh.. It's okay, really." He heared some stiffled laughter, and recognised it as his friend. Oh god, i'm gonna hear this for years.. Repsol thought as he shyly smiled at the mare besides him.

He looked down as he felt something stir on his lap, and spotted the foal vast asleep. Getting his voice down to a mere whisper, he looked at Sophia. "Uhh... Help?"

@

As Repsol felt Sophia's soft fur lean down on him, a pang shot through him. The blush on his face intensified as he wasn't exactly sure how to react. Kind of startled as the mare swiftly leaned off of him, he turned to look at her. She still had that cute blush on her muzzle. 

"Oh, uhh.. It's okay, really." He heared some stiffled laughter, and recognised it as his friend. Oh god, i'm gonna hear this for years.. Repsol thought as he shyly smiled at the mare besides him.

He looked down as he felt something stir on his lap, and spotted the foal vast asleep. Getting his voice down to a mere whisper, he looked at Sophia. "Uhh... Help?"

She blushed as she took the foal and carried him to the room that had the crib, which she assumed was his room. she layed him down an walked out of the room, bumping into Repsol who had followed her. She tripped oh his hooves and fell ontop of him. She looked at him and heavily blushed.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i'm sorry...I-i-i- t-tripped.." She said scrambling to get off of him.