Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Racer & The Sitter (1-1 Romance RP)

Commander Frost

@,

Repsol silently followed Sophia as she carried the foal to his room. He made as little noise as he possibly could, trying not to wake the kid as Sophia put him in his crib. He was really amazed how well she could handle the little brat. He had also tried to pick him up once... That didn't end very well.

As he was kind of lost in his thoughts, he was bumped to the ground, Sophia on top of him. A big red blush formed around his muzzle as he locked eyes with the cute mare.

Sophia had an even (or maybe more) surprised exspression on her muzzle. She tried getting back on her hooves, but stress didn't really help her. Repsol softly grabbed her hooves and helped her get up again. Getting back up himself, he tried to force the blush off of his face, but it wouldn't really go away. "We really need to stop bumping into eachother like that." He tried jokingly, before looking back at the room with the crib.

as if it was a miracle, the kid was still asleep. He silently closed the door of the kid's room.

@,

Repsol silently followed Sophia as she carried the foal to his room. He made as little noise as he possibly could, trying not to wake the kid as Sophia put him in his crib. He was really amazed how well she could handle the little brat. He had also tried to pick him up once... That didn't end very well.

As he was kind of lost in his thoughts, he was bumped to the ground, Sophia on top of him. A big red blush formed around his muzzle as he locked eyes with the cute mare.

Sophia had an even (or maybe more) surprised exspression on her muzzle. She tried getting back on her hooves, but stress didn't really help her. Repsol softly grabbed her hooves and helped her get up again. Getting back up himself, he tried to force the blush off of his face, but it wouldn't really go away. "We really need to stop bumping into eachother like that." He tried jokingly, before looking back at the room with the crib.

as if it was a miracle, the kid was still asleep. He silently closed the door of the kid's room.

Her blush grew to cover her entire face.

"I-i-i'm s-s-sorry about t-that..."She said. She looked at him and as soon as she did she looked away because she could tell she was blushing harder. her face felt hot.

"I-I-i-i'm so embarressed...." She said to him. She always could never hide a blush because of her white coat, and this was the hardest she had ever blushed.

@,

Repsol turned back to Sophia after closing the kid's door. The blush on her face intensified and she stuttered uncontrollably. Repsol genuinly felt bed, she never really would have been standing there if he hadn't followed her. He gently touched a hoof on her shoulder. "Hey, don't feel bad." He smiled as warmly and comforting as he could. "It's okay, really." 

@,

Repsol turned back to Sophia after closing the kid's door. The blush on her face intensified and she stuttered uncontrollably. Repsol genuinly felt bed, she never really would have been standing there if he hadn't followed her. He gently touched a hoof on her shoulder. "Hey, don't feel bad." He smiled as warmly and comforting as he could. "It's okay, really."

She felt his hoof on her shoulder and blushed harder. She looked into his eyes and felt better. she tried as hard as she could but she couldn't look away. She was lost in his eyes, she smiled lightly at him. 

"Th-thank you..." She said to him smiling.

(I am vectoring an image so may be slow to repky for a few minutes.)

@,(that's alright. i'm watching a movie right now so i might be a bit slow myself too :) )

Repsol felt relieved as he saw Sophia smile again, knowning that she felt a bit better. He looked deep in her beautifull blue eyes. For a minute he couldn't stop staring again, but eventually he broke out of his gaze and wrapped Sophia in a comforting hug. 

@,(that's alright. i'm watching a movie right now so i might be a bit slow myself too :) )

Repsol felt relieved as he saw Sophia smile again, knowning that she felt a bit better. He looked deep in her beautifull blue eyes. For a minute he couldn't stop staring again, but eventually he broke out of his gaze and wrapped Sophia in a comforting hug. 

She was surprised by the hug.But she returned it hugging softly. She felt his soft fur against her and blushed.She smiled as she hugged him, closing her eyes. She liked this stallion very much. He was very kind and sweet. She hugged him softly, laying her head on his shoulder.

@,

A content smile formed on Repsol's muzzle as he felt the mare hug back. As he felt her head on his shoulder, he softly nuzzled her mane before breaking out of the hug again. Looking back into her beautifull sky blue eyes, he softly spoke up again. "We should probably get back to the living room. Wouldn't want to wake the kid." He turned to look at the kid's door again.

@,

A content smile formed on Repsol's muzzle as he felt the mare hug back. As he felt her head on his shoulder, he softly nuzzled her mane before breaking out of the hug again. Looking back into her beautifull sky blue eyes, he softly spoke up again. "We should probably get back to the living room. Wouldn't want to wake the kid." He turned to look at the kid's door again.

"O-ok." She said after he said that. She walked back out to the living room and cleaned up the toys that the foal had been playing with. She still had a job to do. She put them  away and picked up anything else before sitting on the couch with Repsol. She sat directly next to him blushing.

@, (probably my last post for today!)

Repsol sat on the couch as he looked how Sophia cleaned up some of the mess the kid created. Lost in thought, he absentmindedly fiddled with his hooves. Suddenly crashing back to reality, he realised he still had a job to do too. As he looked at the clock in the living room, he noticed he was actually too late already!

Getting up, he turned to Sophia. "I gotta go, still got some deliveries to make for Mrs. cake." He turned to leave, but looked back to the mare again. "I uhm.. don't exactly now how to put this, so i'll just say it. I think you're pretty cute, and i'd love to get together sometime. Soo.. Are you free tonight?"

Edited by repsol rave

@, (probably my last post for today!)

Repsol sat on the couch as he looked how Sophia cleaned up some of the mess the kid created. Lost in thought, he absentmindedly fiddled with his hooves. Suddenly crashing back to reality, he realised he still had a job to do too. As he looked at the clock in the living room, he noticed he was actually too late already!

Getting up, he turned to Sophia. "I gotta go, still got some deliveries to make for Mrs. cake." He turned to leave, but looked back to the mare again. "I uhm.. don't exactly now how to put this, so i'll just say it. I think you're pretty cute, and i'd love to get together sometime. Soo.. Are you free tonight?"

She blushed when he called her cute.

"Y-yes... I-I am." She said, silently celebrating that he asked her out.

"W-where should I m-meet you?" She asked still with a blush on her face.

She couldn't believe that he had asked her out! It was a very happy moment.

(Ok. Tha's fine. See you tomorrow!)

@,

Repsol let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding as he heared Sophia's words of approval. A big smile appeared on his face as he visibly perked up a little.  "Awesome! I was thinking we meet at the library at around maybe 5 or 6, then go get something to eat and then go see something at the theatre?" 

@,

Repsol let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding as he heared Sophia's words of approval. A big smile appeared on his face as he visibly perked up a little.  "Awesome! I was thinking we meet at the library at around maybe 5 or 6, then go get something to eat and then go see something at the theatre?" 

She blushed. Her face was red and hot from the blushing.

"I-I-I'd love that." She said. She smiled at him, thinking about later on and their date. She blushed harder when she thought about it being a date. She silently waited for a reply from him.

(Morning.How'd ya sleep? :) )

@,(mornin'. i slept pretty well, tough it's about 18:15 out here now so i'm about to eat dinner :P )

Repsol trotted over to her and hugged her a second time, this time a little tighter. "I'll see you tonight then." He let go and shot her a final smile, before trotting out of the room and out the front door, breaking out in full gallop to make up for lost time. 

@,(mornin'. i slept pretty well, tough it's about 18:15 out here now so i'm about to eat dinner :P )

Repsol trotted over to her and hugged her a second time, this time a little tighter. "I'll see you tonight then." He let go and shot her a final smile, before trotting out of the room and out the front door, breaking out in full gallop to make up for lost time. 

He trotted over and hugged her tight. SHe blushed as she hugged him back.

She heard what he said and replied,

"O-o-ok. Bye R-repsol." She said. He left and galloped away. She sat on the couch bith a blush on her face, covering her mouth with her hooves. She was very excited.

@,

Repsol made his way to sugarcube corner. As he trotted inside the famous gingerbread house-shaped building, he imediately came face to face with Mrs. Cake. She didn't look overly happy.

"You're late." She deadpanned, looking at Repsol with the expression of a dissapointed mom.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Cake." Repsol tried, looking as  innocent as he could. "I uhm, met this girl. And well it isn't really an excuse to keep from work ofcourse but i think i really like her. Soooo i kind of lost track of time." He shuffled his hoof on the floor of the building, a small red blush visible through his orange fur. 

After a few minutes, Repsol found himself running through the streets of Ponyville, dodging obstackles and other ponies left and right. At his sides his saddlebags clung to his body, both packed with different kinds of deliveries for houses all throughout ponyville.

His mind kept wondering what Sophia was doing. He found himself thinking about her more and more, and he got a bit nervous for his date tonight too. 

After making ever delivery, he returned to sugarcube corner. Waving his goodbyes to his emplyer, he left to go home. Preparing himself to get to the library.

@@repsol rave, After he left, Sophia cleaned up around the house. She couldn't stop thinking about later. She was really nervous. It was the first date she had ever been on. It was going to be awkward. But she thought awkward was ok. She smiled and went back into the living room to take a nap. When she woke up later, it was almost time for her to go home. The foals parents walked in and paid her.
"Th-thank you." She said as she hurried home to get ready.

@,

Repsol impatiently trotted around his house. He was pretty much ready to go, but it was way too early. Going to the bathroom to check his appearance a one more time, he combed his mane one more time, just to be sure.

Eventually, he just couldn't wait anymore. He trotted out through his front door and turned to lock it. After a few minutes of trotting, he found himself standing in front of the famous tree library. Checking his watch, he found out he got there way too early.

As he unceremoniously sat down, he began to grow more nervous when time ticked away. 

@,

Repsol impatiently trotted around his house. He was pretty much ready to go, but it was way too early. Going to the bathroom to check his appearance a one more time, he combed his mane one more time, just to be sure.

Eventually, he just couldn't wait anymore. He trotted out through his front door and turned to lock it. After a few minutes of trotting, he found himself standing in front of the famous tree library. Checking his watch, he found out he got there way too early.

As he unceremoniously sat down, he began to grow more nervous when time ticked away. 

Sophia was just as nervous as Repsol. She was at her house, already good to go for the date, but it was way to early. She couldn'r believe that time didn't want to fly todday like it ussually did. 

"Of all days?" She asked herself. She looked at the picture of her and h er father. He had always telling her to be patient, but the waiting was driving her crazy. She brushed her mane for the 5th time. There was no reason to, it was always poofy in her opinion. She finished brushing and walked out the door. She started walking towards the Library.

@,

Time seemed to be slowing down dramatically once it was almost the time they agreed on meeting. Nervously shuffeling a rock around with one of his front hooves, he couldn't help but notice how every minute seemed to last for hours now.

Finally, he noticed Sophia appearing around a corner. Oh wow, she's even cuter now. He thought, his gaze firmly locked into the mare. He felt his heart flutter and his muzzle form into a small smile as he started to trot towards her. 

@,

Time seemed to be slowing down dramatically once it was almost the time they agreed on meeting. Nervously shuffeling a rock around with one of his front hooves, he couldn't help but notice how every minute seemed to last for hours now.

Finally, he noticed Sophia appearing around a corner. Oh wow, she's even cuter now. He thought, his gaze firmly locked into the mare. He felt his heart flutter and his muzzle form into a small smile as he started to trot towards her. 

She trotted towards the library, incredibly nervous about what would happen. But she definately wasn't going to turn down a date with him. How could she? It sounded cruel just thinking about it. As she neared closer, she saw Repsol waiting for her. He smiled and came up to her.

"H-h-hi Repsol." She said.

@,

Repsol hugged his date, softly nuzzling her mane a bit. "Hey Sophia." He said as he broke loose from the hug. Looking her over once, he shyly scrathed the back of his head as a nervous smile formed on his lips. "Wow, you really look wonderfull." He offered her his hoof.

"Ready to go?"

@,

Repsol hugged his date, softly nuzzling her mane a bit. "Hey Sophia." He said as he broke loose from the hug. Looking her over once, he shyly scrathed the back of his head as a nervous smile formed on his lips. "Wow, you really look wonderfull." He offered her his hoof.

"Ready to go?"

He hugged her and she returned the hug happily. She felt him nuzzle her mane and blushed. He let go.

"Wow, you really look wonderfull." He said.

"Th-thank you...s-s-so do you." She said, her blush intensifying, He held out his hoof.

She took it happily. She nodded in reply to him.

@,

Repsol felt a comforting weight as Sophia took his hoof. As they trotted up to the restaurant, Repsol couldn't help but smile when he saw the his and Sophia's reflection in one of the restaurant's windows.

As they neared the entrance, Repsol held the door for his date to enter, then trotted after her and into the restaurant.

It was a pretty nice place, looking like it would be pretty exclusive.

He smiled once to Sophia again and trotted up to the reception. "Evening sir. I had a reservation ordered for Repsol Rave."

The stallion at reception looked over his list once, then gave a slight nod. "Evening sir! I see your reservation is in order. Your table is the one near the window. Number twentyyy..." He got his paper once more before looking back to Repsol again.  "Ah! Number twenty six." 

Repsol thanked the stallion and offered his hoof to Sophia again, making sure to hide his nervousness the best he could.

@,

Repsol felt a comforting weight as Sophia took his hoof. As they trotted up to the restaurant, Repsol couldn't help but smile when he saw the his and Sophia's reflection in one of the restaurant's windows.

As they neared the entrance, Repsol held the door for his date to enter, then trotted after her and into the restaurant.

It was a pretty nice place, looking like it would be pretty exclusive.

He smiled once to Sophia again and trotted up to the reception. "Evening sir. I had a reservation ordered for Repsol Rave."

The stallion at reception looked over his list once, then gave a slight nod. "Evening sir! I see your reservation is in order. Your table is the one near the window. Number twentyyy..." He got his paper once more before looking back to Repsol again.  "Ah! Number twenty six." 

Repsol thanked the stallion and offered his hoof to Sophia again, making sure to hide his nervousness the best he could.

Repsol held the door for her and she blushed as she walked in. She stood with Repsol as the waiter found their reservation. He found it and she took Repsol's hoof once more, smiling as she did. She walked with Repsol as they walked to their table. She smiled at him.

@,(sorry for the inactivity :c )

Repsol trotted over to the table, Sophia in hoof. As they neared the table, Repsol released her hoof and opened a seat, offering it to her. After she sat down, he himself too took a seat.

Repsol began to become a bit nervous again. So far everything had gone alright, tough now the date was actually beginning. He nervously Smiled once. "I'm really glad you agreed to come with me tonight." He said as he looked her in her stunning clear blue eyes.