Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Racer & The Sitter (1-1 Romance RP)

Commander Frost

@,(sorry for the inactivity :c )

Repsol trotted over to the table, Sophia in hoof. As they neared the table, Repsol released her hoof and opened a seat, offering it to her. After she sat down, he himself too took a seat.

Repsol began to become a bit nervous again. So far everything had gone alright, tough now the date was actually beginning. He nervously Smiled once. "I'm really glad you agreed to come with me tonight." He said as he looked her in her stunning clear blue eyes.

She blushed as she sat in the chair. She smiled back at him.

"I am to." She said as she smiled. A waiter came to the table with menus and glasses of water.

"Would you care to make a drink selection?" He asked Repsol.

(Filler filler)​(Filler filler) ​(Filler filler) ​(Filler filler)

@,

Repsol found himself lost in Sophia's wonderfull smile, but was snapped out of his gaze as a waiter came up to their table.

As he looked over the menu he got from the waiter once, he noticed that what he hoped to find: Sweet Apple Cider. The famous brew of the Apple family.

Putting down his menu, he looked over to the waiter, who was waiting patiently. "I'll have the Sweet Apple Cider, please." He looked over to his date. Patiently waiting for her to select her drink. 

@,

Repsol found himself lost in Sophia's wonderfull smile, but was snapped out of his gaze as a waiter came up to their table.

As he looked over the menu he got from the waiter once, he noticed that what he hoped to find: Sweet Apple Cider. The famous brew of the Apple family.

Putting down his menu, he looked over to the waiter, who was waiting patiently. "I'll have the Sweet Apple Cider, please." He looked over to his date. Patiently waiting for her to select her drink. 

"The same please." She said. She didn't know if anything here was good so she was going to get what he got. She looked over to him and caught him looking at her. She looked away and blushed. The waiter came over with their drinks and set them on the table.

"Do you need a few more minute to Order sir?" He asked Repsol.

@,

"Yes please, thanks." Repsol replied to the waiter, smiling at him in the process. As the waiter mad his way to another table, scribbling down their orders on a small noteblack he was holding, Repsol took a small swig of his drink. It was a perfectly crafted brew, really. The Apples held every right to sell it as the best in Equestria. 

He set down his glass and looked at the beautifull mare in front of him. "So, how did the rest of your day go? I still can't get over how good you where with that kid!"

@,

"Yes please, thanks." Repsol replied to the waiter, smiling at him in the process. As the waiter mad his way to another table, scribbling down their orders on a small noteblack he was holding, Repsol took a small swig of his drink. It was a perfectly crafted brew, really. The Apples held every right to sell it as the best in Equestria. 

He set down his glass and looked at the beautifull mare in front of him. "So, how did the rest of your day go? I still can't get over how good you where with that kid!"

"I j-just cleaned until h-his parents got h-home. And Thank y-you." She said. SHe took a sip of her drink.

(FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) (FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) (FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) (FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) 

@,(XD all that filler tough)

Repsol smiled a bit at the stuttering of the pony in front of him. He was nervous, but it looked like she was even more nervous. It really was very cute. 

"I hope you didn't have to wait too long." He took another sip of his drink. "And i hope (insert name here) wasn't  too much of a pain after i left."

@,(XD all that filler tough)

Repsol smiled a bit at the stuttering of the pony in front of him. He was nervous, but it looked like she was even more nervous. It really was very cute. 

"I hope you didn't have to wait too long." He took another sip of his drink. "And i hope (insert name here) wasn't  too much of a pain after i left."

"H-he wasn't even there I think. H-he never came into the l-living room." She said.

Se took another sip of her drink and looked at the menu.

(LOL MORE FILLERS!!!)

(FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) (FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) (FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) (FIller fill FILL fill Filler Fill FiLer) 

@, (you do realise those character limits are there for a reason, right? :P i have like no content whatsoever to reply on now!)

Repsol smiled at that thought. He knew what a pain his friend could be, so he was glad he hadn't bothered her anymore after he had left the house. He noticed Sophia going through the menu, and decided to do the same.

As he skimmed over the menu, he didn't really know what to choose. He put the menu down again and looked at his date. "What are you choosing?"

@, (you do realise those character limits are there for a reason, right? :P i have like no content whatsoever to reply on now!)

Repsol smiled at that thought. He knew what a pain his friend could be, so he was glad he hadn't bothered her anymore after he had left the house. He noticed Sophia going through the menu, and decided to do the same.

As he skimmed over the menu, he didn't really know what to choose. He put the menu down again and looked at his date. "What are you choosing?"

She looked through the menu until she heard his question.

"O-oh...well...I-I was going to get wh-what y-y-you got." She said. She blushed. She looked away and tried to hide the blush but it was pretty obvious that he could see it. She tried to make it go away, but it just got worse.

@,

Repsol grinned as he spotted her blush. "You need to stop being so cute, i can't concentrate on the menu if i'm staring at you the whole time."   He winked at her before picking his menu back up, skimming through the many meals. "I think i might just get a salad."

@,

Repsol grinned as he spotted her blush. "You need to stop being so cute, i can't concentrate on the menu if i'm staring at you the whole time."   He winked at her before picking his menu back up, skimming through the many meals. "I think i might just get a salad."

She blushed harder. The blush covered most of her face now. She felt her warm cheeks. She didn't know what to do to make it go away. She looked at the menu and decided to also get the salad. She didn't put the menu down though, it was hiding her blush. She just held it up.

@,

Right when Repsol wanted to say something concerning her blush again, the waiter trotted up to their table, small notblock in his hooves. "Did you make a selection?"

Repsol nodded at the stallion before handing in both his and Sophia's menus. "We would both like the salad, please."  The stallion scribbled something down on his note, then nodded and trotted away. Repsol looked back to Sophia, getting lost in her sky blue eyes.

@,

Right when Repsol wanted to say something concerning her blush again, the waiter trotted up to their table, small notblock in his hooves. "Did you make a selection?"

Repsol nodded at the stallion before handing in both his and Sophia's menus. "We would both like the salad, please."  The stallion scribbled something down on his note, then nodded and trotted away. Repsol looked back to Sophia, getting lost in her sky blue eyes.

She looked at him with her blush still exceding her muzzle.

"I-I'm so nervous. I-I've never been on a date before."

(Filled filled file led filled filler filler filler filler fillers filler filler filled filler filler fillers filler filler filler filler filler filler filled filled filler filler filler filler)

@,(sorry for the late reply! had a crazy weekend :P )

Repsol looked at the mare in front of him. A reassuring smile formed on his muzzle as he looked into her bright bue eyes. "Hey, don't be nervous. It's okay, really. You're doing great." He reached over and held one of her hooves, a blush becoming ever so slightly apparent under the orange fur of his muzzle. "I really like you, you know."

Edited by repsol rave

@,(sorry for the late reply! had a crazy weekend :P )

Repsol looked at the mare in front of him. A reassuring smile formed on his muzzle as he looked into her bright bue eyes. "Hey, don't be nervous. It's okay, really. You're doing great." He reached over and held one of her hooves, a blush becoming ever so slightly apparent under the orange fur of his muzzle. "I really like you, you know."

She smiled as he told her she was doing great. Then he held her hoof and she blushed even more. 

"I-I like you t-to..." She said. Thi stutter was going to be the death of her. It always ruined thing. And right now it seemed to like to ruin this moment. Half of her wanted to pull her hoof away. The other half wanted to hug him. She just sat there blushing.

@,((sorry if this seems a bit godmod-ish. but i'm gonna timeskip the rest of the meal. i'm terrible at romantic meals XD))

Repsol felt his heart flutter a bit again as Sophia blushed. As he tried to say something again, he was interrupted by the waiter bringing their food.

As the pony set down their plates, he also filled up their drinks before trotting away towards another table. 

Dinner after that went on quite uneventfull. The duo enjoyed their meals and drinks. Repsol tried to maintain some smalltalk now and then, but things to talk about where running out fast. As the duo finished their meals, Repsol paid and made his way out of the restaurant. Making sure to walk besides his date as they left, so he could hold the door for her. He was told this was something pretty much everypony did on a date, tough he couldn't really understand why.

The sun began to set around ponyville, bathing the sky in a warm orange glow. Repsol turned to Sophia. "Ehrm, i was thinking maybe we could go to the lake to watch the sunset? If that's okay with you, ofcourse." He tried to make it sound less awkward, but failed to hide his nervousness. He kicked himself mentally for being so dumb and corny.

@@repsol rave, She walked with him smiling. He was so nice and caring. She felt her heart fluttering  in her heart as he asked her if they could go watch the sunset. She smiled.
"I-I'd love t-to." She said walking with him. She could tell he was nervous, and she was pretty sure he could tell she was nervous. She walked closely to him.

@,

Repsol enjoyed the feeling of having Sophia walking so close to his side. He ever so slightly moved closer to her, untill the hairs of is fur breezed through hers.

As they neared the place Repsol meant, he trotted slightly ahead to lead the way.

The spot was pretty beautifull. It was at the edge of the lake, under a large tree. The setting sun made for the calm mirror-like surface of the water to form an amazing diplay of orange and gold reflections. Repsol sat down under the tree, motioning for Sophia to come sit next to him.  

Edited by repsol rave

@,

Repsol enjoyed the feeling of having Sophia walking so close to his side. He ever so slightly moved closer to her, untill the hairs of is fur breezed through hers.

As they neared the place Repsol meant, he trotted slightly ahead to lead the way.

The spot was pretty beautifull. It was at the edge of the lake, under a large tree. The setting sun made for the calm mirror-like surface of the water to form an amazing diplay of orange and gold reflections. Repsol sat down under the tree, motioning for Sophia to come sit next to him.  

She smiled as they walked and when they got to the place Repsol mentioned, she was in awe. It was beautiful, and the sunset made it even more perfect. She sat down beside him and smiled.

"I-It's beautiful." She said. She wasn't as  nervous anymore. She sat there next to him, smiling the entire time.

@,

As Sophia sat down next to Repsol, he shuffled a bit closer and wrapped a hoof around the mare. Her warmth comforting him as he gently pulled her against him. He nuzzled her soft mane and a smile formed on his muzzle. He looked at the beautifull display in front of him. The sun was now about halfway down the horizon, peeking over a distant mountain top. To Repsol, it couldn't really get any better.

"I was hoping you'd like it." 

@,

As Sophia sat down next to Repsol, he shuffled a bit closer and wrapped a hoof around the mare. Her warmth comforting him as he gently pulled her against him. He nuzzled her soft mane and a smile formed on his muzzle. He looked at the beautifull display in front of him. The sun was now about halfway down the horizon, peeking over a distant mountain top. To Repsol, it couldn't really get any better.

"I was hoping you'd like it."

She smiled as he pulled her closer. She leaned against him. This was an amazing night. She nuzzled his cheek, showing she cared for him as well. She  looked into the sinset smiling.

(FILLER filler fill filler fill fiilll filler filll filler fill fill fill)

@,

Repsol's heart melted a little as she gently nuzzled his cheek. He turned his head, looking at the mare sitting against him. She looked wonderfull, the orange light of the sunset reflecting from her eyes, making them look like sparkling crystals.

His instincts took over, and he leaned in to softly place his lips on hers. Kissing her gently. 

@,

Repsol's heart melted a little as she gently nuzzled his cheek. He turned his head, looking at the mare sitting against him. She looked wonderfull, the orange light of the sunset reflecting from her eyes, making them look like sparkling crystals.

His instincts took over, and he leaned in to softly place his lips on hers. Kissing her gently. 

Her eyes widened as he kissed her, but she closed them and returned the kiss softly.  She was blushing and her stomach was filled with butterflies. This was perfect. It was warm with a small breeze, the sun was setting, and she was kissing him. It was the best moment of her entire life.

@,

Repsol continued the kiss for a few seconds before slowly breaking away. As he re-opened his eyes he was welcomed with a sight he would most likely never forget. Sophia's muzzle sported a cute red blush, the sunset reflecting off of her fur making her look like something out of heaven. He sheepishly smiled before pulling her a little closer. He was at a loss for words, and decided to not ruin the moment with a bad-placed remark. instead he opted to nuzzle Sophia's mane slightly as he twisted his tail around hers, his hooves wrapped around her form.

@,

Repsol continued the kiss for a few seconds before slowly breaking away. As he re-opened his eyes he was welcomed with a sight he would most likely never forget. Sophia's muzzle sported a cute red blush, the sunset reflecting off of her fur making her look like something out of heaven. He sheepishly smiled before pulling her a little closer. He was at a loss for words, and decided to not ruin the moment with a bad-placed remark. instead he opted to nuzzle Sophia's mane slightly as he twisted his tail around hers, his hooves wrapped around her form.

She smiled as he nuzzled her mane. As she looked at him, he was blushing slightly. Her blush was worse though. She nuzzled him softly. He was the nicest, sweetest, and most hoofsome pony she had ever met. She smiled.

(I have to put a filler here because I letteraly cant think of anything else.)