Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

Blues body was not recovering and was in a coma. She heard voices and worried about what was happening. "Stop..." she wanted to say. But her body wouldent work. She wondered about her friend. The only pony she could trust. Hazmat . She hope that he could save her. She was scared and confused. She screamed but no pony could hear.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

StarShine flew away and watched in horror as blue and her friends were attacked. She launched herself at the Pegasus. She landed on her chest. She punched her face and kicked her stomach. She held a gun to her head and screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY FRIENDS!"

The sun started to set as the night creeper in. Blues body just layed there forgoton as the ponies argued. Her body was freezing as the muscles in her body couldent move. When it was fianly night she felt frozen alive. She keeped trying to scream but her body refused.

Gentle Secret noticed that Blues (Or what her name is, sorry, I'm horrible with names.) wasn't moving. Ignoring the request from Hazmat that included throwing out the alicorn, she crouched next to Blues. Noticing the cooling temperature of Blue's body, she activated a small small. A small red sphere appeared next to Gentle Secret, it spread warmth around its affected radius, which was large enough to cover Blue and maybe others. 

Solitude Ocean staggered a bit, knocking on the door of the small shelter, then, he collapsed. The last thing he saw as a pink coated mare looking down on him in shock. (Hearth Heart. :3)

• Brohoof 1

She felt her body start to recover as it couldent from the cold. A tear went down her cheek as her body slowly woke up. She opens her eyes and sees hazmat. She stands up grunting at her sore body. Ignoring her body she ran at hazmat and hugged him tightly out of fear and joy she smiled. "Hazmat.." she said in a weak voice.

Hazmat eyes have widened, but no pony could tell. He staggers back but returns the hug.

Frinemys.... 

"Ja?" He replies back from her weak voice. His soft vanadium feathers softly glow, emitting a light thermal energy signature warming her up even more just a bit. (Because crystals can do that :3)

Blue was scared to death when she couldn't feel her body in her coma. She Nuzzled into he's hug as she missed the warmth of anther pony. It felt like years even if it was just an hour. The feeling of the darkness still dwelled in her mind. It was the most terrible feeling. It felt like you were being choked and having your lungs being torn out. She was scared to leave him.

Hamzat didn't know what the hell this pony is doing. She teases, mocks, and acts weird with him, and now.... she acts as if he's her guardian? He wasn't going to question her, but it was strange how she's acting with him now.  He still has his wings around her, holding tighter. 

Frinemys....

Gentle Secret watched the scene, a small smile, but it quickly disappeared. Then she looked at the group before speaking again, "Well it seems like nightfall is around, we could either continue or stay here tonight." She'll give the group two options, stay here for the night, or they could continue to Maneston, which wasn't very far off.

Solitude Ocean opened his eyes weakly, blinking, he he realized he was in a small home, covered in bed sheets. Hearing a soft stirring, he looked to his right, it seems to be the mare before he collapsed. He tried to speak at first, but the mare noticed, and putted her hoof on his mouth without delay. Speaking somethings that he couldn't understand due to the pain and confusion, he felt a warm liquid run down his mouth. Immediately, he felt more stronger and better than before.

"Did that help sir?" the mare asked, her voice was rather soft. She held a small vial, it was half-empty, probably the liquid she gave him. She looked at him inquisitively.

"Y-yes," Solitude Ocean coughed a bit, the mare seemed alarmed, but he waved her off, notifying that he was fine, "Who are you and why did you help me?" He repeated that single phrase. 

"Hearth Heart, and you were injured so I had to," Hearth Heart replied, smiling, "Though it took a while, with all the blood and..." she looked down, her mood seemed to change rapidly.. Then she seemed to perk up, "Anyways, whats your name?" She seemed to be trying to distance herself from probably discovering the dead bodies of the bandits and his bloody state. 

"Solitude Ocean," the mare nodded her head at that. There was silence after that, there was a distance thunder. Probably a sign of the storm starting soon.

(Huzzah! I created a small section of a story. *Starts dancing around a table.*  :muffins: )

Edited by Demirari

StarShine kicked her stomach and then got up. She spat "You better be glad I didn't kill you!" She backed away only to fall down a cliff again. "I HAVE TO STOP DOING THIS!" She rolled into a blood trail. She started following it until she got to a small house about 20 minutes away. She looked in the window and gasped as she's aw Ocean and Heart.

(Maybe a love triangle between Heart Ocean and star?)

Edited by LunaKitty

@, @@Demirari,

Seeker had nodded at Secret's request of him and without a word left to where he remembered he last saw the missing member of his new group. It hadn't taken the griffon much time to find the missing mare (StarShine), though he watched in silent amusement as he saw her speak to a stallion. Though when the mare started on her way back to the main group, Seeker followed the bleeding stallion (Solitude Ocean) when he saw that he had fallen in front of a door of a shelter. Though before Seeker could sweep down to grab the stallion and aid him, he watched as another mare taken him into the shelter. Through the window he watched as the mare healed him.

After a moment of silent internal debate and watching the missing mare he had first went to look for make her way to the shelter and the quite loud gasp she had just made, she most likely had some sort of feelings for the stallion inside. Though that hadn’t stopped Seeker and he found himself approach the the window seal he was sitting on and started knocking on the window. “can you open up” Seeker asked trying to make himself as nonthreatening as possible. After all most ponies would rather shoot a griffon before even saying ‘hello’ atleast the last few one's  he had meet in his travels.

Sarshine knocked on the window. She said "Help I'm badly hurt!" She had small cuts on her body and a gash on her shoulder. She also had a cut over her eye. And she was limping on her leg. She gulped and hoped it would work.

(Were is everyone? It's like a ghost town)

(Donno about that.)

Hearth Heart looked behind her, noticing a mare and knocking. Curiously, she opened the door, innocent as possible, oblivious to what could happen to her. Opening the door, her eyes widen when she noticed a griffon in front of her. Taking a few steps back in fear. Then she spoke, "W-what d-do you want?" Her voice was quivering in fear. A griffon?! She could be eaten!

Solitude Ocean was wondering who was knocking on the door. He was idly inspecting his revolver when he noticed somepony he knew from Crossrails looking at him from the windows.It seemed like she was injured, and the gasp from Hearth Heart wasn't soothing what seemed to be a growing feeling of concern. Getting up, which probably wasn't the wises. Wincing, he hobbled to the door with his revolver. Moving in front of Hearth Heart, he spoke, "What do you want?" His voice was steel, not even his posture was showing any sign of fear. 

StarShine gasped at the name of the griffon. She was at the back end of the huse. She ran over and gasped. "Why is their a griffon! Shouldn't you be in the griffon kingdom!?!?!" She pulled out her Walter PK and pointed it at the griffon. He could easily kill them with 1 hit.

She stoped and walked alway. Why did she even do that She asked herself. She limped to her stuff and put it in her bag, She still wanted to leave. She was right . She was gonna end up dieing like the rest of them. She sighed grabing her bag. She would miss hazmat but she did not belong. She wouldent stay for anything. She was scared. She was confused. But all she knew is that she wanted to go home. She sat there staring at the others who were busy with the Griffin. She grabed her bags and sunk out into the night as fast as she could.

Seeker gave a small smile to the mare, but that hadn't even worked when he watched her back away and the injured stallion make his way in front of her. The Stallion didn't have a weapon. 'was he planning to take me on bear hoofed, he has guts' Seeker thought an amused smile crossing his beak, but he heard the clopping of hooves coming next to him. When he turned to see StarShine, her weapon drawn. "Safety is still on" The griffin spoke as he thought of his next few words. "I was sent to find you, though when i did i saw you speak to this stallion and it amused me. Seeing you were already returning to the group i went to follow him after all a hurt stallion was easy prey to the raiders that were passing this way."

The wind began to blow revealing Seeker’s ‘Hand cannon’ of a pistol as he looked up and towards where the clouds were. “The reason i am here, is to seek knowledge.” Seeker spoke only half of it being a truth. “Though when i saw this mare healing this stallion, i wonted to speak to her, to find a healer in a place like this is very odd.” Seeker spoke “so if i may, can i please enter, i would prefer not to get wet, the storm will be upon us very soon.” Seeker finished as his eyes drifted onto the mare behind the stallion.

[[gtg]]

Edited by Ghostpony

"I don't think you saw my revolver," Solitude Ocean replied, his pistol aimed at the griffon. 

Then he felt a hoof placed on the shoulder, Hearth Heart was motioning him to let the griffin in, and probably Starshine too. Sighing, Solitude Ocean spoke, "Alright, you can come in."

Gentle Secret watched the retreating figure of Blues. Then she spoke, "Anyone mind getting her back?" They have to get going, they are wasting enough time dilly dadoling around. 

She went into the woods a bit and cryed loudly. She wasent gonna run away. She couldent. She was scared.  She just wanted to be left alone. Or die being alone. She felt horrable as she needed somepony. She would even hug a bandit with a knife. She was scared of hazmat which she knew disliked her alot. All she had was herself. The only thing she had left was her memories. She knows what happens when you die. You are in inturnal darkness. 

Her spirt was broken. Angery burned in her brain. She bucked a tree and to trist her hoof and she fell back to the ground crying huging her bag. She had lost everything she had left to live.

Suiside came to mind.

"Fine.... on vone condition... Moonlight is out of the group." Hazmat replies to Secrets 'Snatch n' Bag'. He didn't wait for her to respond as he takes to the skies and follows Blue's trail. He sees Blue crying to herself and bucking a tree. Celestia, she looked like a mess now. He slowly approaches and speaks softly with the muffled voice made by his mask. "Blue?"

She looked at him with blood shot eyes as she was laying on her bag crying. She had lost it. She had nothing to belive in. Nothing. She mumbled to her self using her knife to claw at the ground with. She was truly hopeless. ''Why did the hell did you come..." she says angeryed.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

(Blue you cry way to much. Your turning this into a soapopera. Your being way to dramatic. Please do something other then cry and feel sad for yourself.)

StarShine limped in. She had no energy left. She just fell to the floor and moaned in pain as her head hit the floor.

(She hasent slept in 3 days. So has he just needs some rest. Are you up for a little love triangle action? And I'm in love with hearts character. She's like the opissite of Star. Except star is nice and gentle to)

He approaches closer and holds her same hoof that she's holding the knife with. "Ve need you back." He said softly as he wraps a wing around her. "Ve need you to be in our group." He softly rubs his wings against her arm. "After all, ve are frenemys, ve're great against zat Moonlight punk huh?" He chuckles softly.