Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

"Fine.... on vone condition... Moonlight is out of the group." Hazmat replies to Secrets 'Snatch n' Bag'. He didn't wait for her to respond as he takes to the skies and follows Blue's trail. He sees Blue crying to herself and bucking a tree. Celestia, she looked like a mess now. He slowly approaches and speaks softly with the muffled voice made by his mask. "Blue?"

"This is just ridiculous...first a cat fight then this? Ugh....why is everything so complicated. " he sighed searching his sattlebags. After a second of searching he had found a bottle of whiskey, with that he took a sip of the hard and bitter alcohol. He coughed as his throat burned as the liquor went down his throat.

''We all die.....'' she says staring at the ground. ''i saw.... How we die....'' she said clearly. ''And if i told you what i saw you would proble be doing the same..'' she says standing up staring him through hes googles. ''im ..... scared'' she said she mood changing as she sat down with pain in her eyes not giving a crap that she told him her true feelings.

(Like blue needs to get it together. Every page she always does this WHY DID I COME!?!?! Crap. It was ok the first time but now it's just plain annoying. Please stop whining. We're not going to stop our parts of the rp so you can stop crying and bow down and respond to your every wish)

StarShine felt like she was jumping off a cliff. But then she landed on something soft. She smiled and felt better already. She needed to repay these ponies the moment she got up.

"Yes, and we are delaying our mission for this kind of nonsense," Gentle Secret agreed, "Well it seems like we are camping here tonight, it doesn't seem like we are going to be moving anytime soon due to all of these complications." Then she looked around for a good spot for a  campsite.

Hearth Heart looked worryingly, then she tried her best to drag Starshine to where Solitude Ocean once rested. She was then aided by Solitude Ocean, picking up Starshine with his magic and placing her gently on the bed. Hearth Heart smiled at that, and placed the sheets over Starshine. Sometimes, her innocent could be way out of bounds, especially in this kind of world. 

Hazmat wraps his wings around her. "Ve all have a time... it just depends on how, vhen und vhere." He tried to use some wisdom. "Ve don't need to fear it... ve need to embrace it... ve move on..." He adds in. "Plus, zis vorld vill crush you if you allow it. If you let yourself crumble, you are a weak pony... if you get pushed down by life, you don't just get up, you push life back harder..."

(ok i will leave then if everyone has to be mean about it but just you? Like what the crap? shes a mentely unstable charcter and your complaing about it. The truth behind the world ending is that ponies arnt like they used to be. There not gonna just be happy when the world ended and there familys die. This ponies just been living on a string and decided to follow this group to a place of the unknown and Its because she dident want to be alone. She took her chance and followed but she is regerting it because she is scared shes gonna die. Thats why Luna )

Blue sighed. ''im sorry... im just so scared...'' she says huging back. She was so scared of the outside world. She hadent been anywhere in a long time. ''I just ... '' she says sighing.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

He took another sip, and shook his head. "Damn that's strong..." He then looked over to gentle secret and held over the bottle "here, you have some. Might calm the nerve, plus it builds character" he said calmly, but a little tipsy as well.

To much stress and such...and crying ponies and bitching ponies....and ponies with robotic eyes...to much.

(ok i will leave then if everyone has to be mean about it but just you? Like what the crap? shes a mentely unstable charcter and your complaing about it. The truth behind the world ending is that ponies arnt like they used to be. There not gonna just be happy when the world ended and there familys die. This ponies just been living on a string and decided to follow this group to a place of the unknown and Its because she dident want to be alone. She took her chance and followed but she is regerting it because she is scared shes gonna die. Thats Luna).

(I'm not trying to get mad. It's just your character is getting not much development. It's just the same old stuff. You breaking down crying.)

StarShine opened her eyes a few hours later feeling refreshed. She smiled and said "Guys?" She stifled a yawn. She clutched her covers looking like a filly.

(Hazmat always has a more positive out look, even in death. When death approaches in on him, he knows he will be free from the oblivion that happened on this world. He will always be her frenemy :3 I dunno if that's for me, but hell, it shrinks my character limit.)

Hazmat replies. "Just vhat?"

(Im not gonna say anymore so just deal with it ok luney? xD)

Blue wiped the tears from her eyes. ''im so sorry for you to see me like this.... its just its a new world... new ponies.. new life even ...'' she says looking at the ground. ''I don't even know were we are going... I just followed .. i guess... because i was lonely." she sighed leting her feeling out in words as she already cryed herself out. 

"I would rather not drink," Gentle Secret responded as she set camp under a small covering she had found while searching for a good spot to settle down for the night. It certainly wasn't the most comfiest, that is for sure, but it would do for the upcoming rain.

"Good to see you are awake," Solitude Ocean responded, it was a simple statement, there was, however, a small hint of warmth, but it was very small and nearly unnoticeable.

Smiling, Hearth Heart climbed on top of the bed, "Awww, you look so adorrrable!" And that is when her innocent is a sharp contrast to the grim situation of the world, like a small diamond in a large pile of dirt. 

"Suit yourself" he said taking another sip. This time, it hit hard. to hard. Normally he could handle that alcohol...but with the temperature it hit him harder then he had expected it to. With that he stumbled back. "Looks like I'm going to sleep..."he said falling backwards...then onto his back. And the. He was knocked out cold, and snoring.

StarShine blushed "Thank you..." She smiled which made her look more adorable. She just couldn't stop being super cute. They way her eyes sparkled. The way her mane covered one eye. She was super adorable.

(Hey Grace.. Just for you! I made it a few weeks back it's Yellowfang from the warriors books. post-21104-0-54514000-1392695136_thumb.jpg

"Wait i ... need to ask you something'' she said loud anuff to hear. she standed there with her bag waiting.

(Now thats a picture to make. I can't draw cats anymore for some reason but i can draw ponies. Which pretty sucks when you see someone who can. Btw i wub warror cats xD

Seeker watched the group, he sat what he believed was a respectable distance away from the ponies. After all it wasn't to hard to see that two of the three ponies held high levels of distrust towards  him, though it hadn't bothered him. He sat silently when he saw that StarShine had awoken and saw how she was acting, it hadn't bothered him but what did was how Hearth Heart was acting around her. StarShine was a complete unknown to the mare, but she acted as if they were old friends. Seeker shook his head a bit when he heard Solitude Ocean. Seeker had wanted to ask Hearth heart a few questions but thought against it, he would ask his questions when the mare was able to speak to him first.

Hearth Heart just smiled, "So adorable! Right Solitude Ocean?" She asked, her voice filled with happiness.

"Right, right," Solitude Ocean replied, he was looking away. Then he spoke, more directed to the griffon, "So, where is this group located at?" Could they be traveling east too?

Gentle Secret watched as the first trickle of rain fell onto the ground. She was tempted to leave the stallion outside, but that could cause some issues. Sighing, she levitated the stallion into the medium sized covering. It was enough to probably fit the entire group comfortably.

(The guy who played the griffon is offline)

StarShine shoke her head. She smiled and fluttered out of bed. She sat beside Heart on top of the bed and said "The group is in this camp.. I can show you!" She said with a small smile.

(Is he still going to be sorta nasty or are we gonna drop that. It's up to you.)

She sighed, ''i .. saw your eyes...'' she blurted out . She was now scared that he will be pissed off as he took hes face personaly. Bit she thought hes eyes were beautiful. Truly she did not know why hid hes face. ''There beuitful you know..;.;Why do you dare hide them?'' she said with true smile. She really hated that he wore that mask.

Before Seeker could answer the Stallion, StarShine had told the two, that she would gladly show them where the group was. "Yes the group isn't too far, though that would be true if they hadn't already started to move." Seeker added as he gave StarShine a slight glare that looked more like a disappointed parent glaring at their misbehaving child. "Why so interested, are you headed in the same path we are?" Seeker asked looking at the Stallion.

''Why do you think they look bad? There amazing!'' she says putting a hoof on hes shoulder seeing he was enbaressed. ''im sorry if its enbressing but you got to know your beauty one day" she says chuckling trying to cheer him up. She knew he hated hes eyes. But they were the most amazing thing she ever saw.

"That'll be great!" Hearth Heart replied excitedly, she couldn't wait to meet other ponies. Hopefully they will be nice as these ponies. It has been a while since she had met any ponies after settling down here. It was quiet and fertile. Having made a small farm and the occasional traveller.

"It appears that we may be traveling in the same path," Solitude Ocean replied calmly, "And it was only curiosity."

(That triangle thing. Why not I guess.)

(make it a square Demi!)

Hazmat is even more embarrassed by her saying '... You got know your own beauty one day!' He didn't see himself as beauty, but more of a beast. A beast that bucked around with chemicals too much and blew up his own room. As well as his body. Since the vanadium crystal was living, it kept him alive. He wasn't cheered up.