Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

Draco watched the ponies curious. "Does this always happen?" Draco asked as he cursed slightly. "Alright look it seems you ponies are abit unnerved or something," Draco said as he looked at the ponies through his helmet. Draco sighed at the two mares fighting. Draco fired his 15mm rifle into the air.

Night Comb flinched at the sound. He turned to the Pegasus with his wings flared.

'You idiot! Now we've just alerted every raider to our position! Great job!' He said angrily as he began to search for a weapon. Every pony around him really was stupid. He pulled out a small pocket knife that he had kept with him. It was barely good enough to cut food with let alone stab ponies.

Starfire said "Im not stupid.. And I could easily kill all of you." She turned to the guards that had formed around the doors. They had small smiles on their face as their beautiful princess has returned home. The lavender coloured mare smiled and said "Guys I missed you to.." Tears forming in her eyes.

"Riight so close to a military base right?" Draco asked with some sarcasm to his voice. Draco looked to the group. "Do I have your attention?" Draco asked as he paced slowly his armored hooves hit te ground hard. "Well if your so worried let's go to the nearby military base,"

(Delernil Draco is a power armor wearing unicorn with two weapons of mass destruction on his back. Please read my posts back )

(Um dude did you even read my post? WE FOUND HER FATHERS UNDERGROUND KINGDOM! Falidor. Were theirs gold paved streets and diamond shining buildings and water so clean that toxic is cleaned away. READ MY POSTS DRAGON BEFORE YOU SAY THAT)

Starfire smiled widely and hugged all the guards. Now had felt bad for cutting Blues hair to chin length and blasting her face.. And yelling at everypony..

(Also G2G for an hour for vocal lessons. I must teach some students. Sorry for the suddenness! And some random Rp filler so it doesn't get flagged as OT)

Starfire looked at the group to tell them they could follow her in. She couldn't wait to see her parents.

"Donno," Hearth Heart replied, enjoying the message. Then she looked around, "So mind carrying me into that kingdom Starfire had been speaking about?" It was painfully oblivious why, her blanket was tied tighter than a snake coiling around its prey, minus the bone-crushing part.

Gentle Secret got up from her position, sitting calmly on her small sleeping bag. If anything, she needed a cup of tea, and there is a British. Moving to the general group location, she spoke, "This is getting stranger and stranger."

Night Comb nodded as he looked at the doors.

'Well...we're all gonna die anyway...' He mumbled before going down to where Starfire and the guards were. He saw inside the kingdom.

It was...amazing to say the least. He could see pure gold, and he had doubted she was even sane!

"Zen can you tell me vhere be need to go?" Hazmat asks as he picks her up and puts her on his battle saddle. He walks out of the cave and towards where ever she points or... tells him where to go. "Vhy do you can't to go to kingdom anyvay ?" He questions.

I dun like the character limit...

(Okay look it seems I'm confused now the group is in a cave correct?  LunaKitty)

Draco sighed as he looked at the gold. "Right well then," Draco said as he looked at the mare then the guards. "I really didn't sign up for this," Draco muttered to himself as he looked at the ponies through his visor.  He sighed to himself as he checked his ammo supply for both his weapons. "Control This is Spec Ops Wyvern. It seems I found ponies and a city of gold. Advise,"

"Because I heard it's made of gold and stuff," Hearth Heart replied, wriggling a bit like a worm. Then she spoke, "And I want to see what Starfire had described. Also, why do you have an accent?" She was getting more curious about this pony.

"Repeat again? Gold city and ponies?" A feminine voice replied, "Investigate the area over." The voice sounded cynical and questioning. As if in wonder if Draco was sane.

Edited by Demirari

Starfire flew over and picked up Heart. She said "Draco.. I don't trust him.. But my city is prepared for everything. Theirs even a doomsday device!" She smiled. It would touch the city cause it was make of Gold. And the bomb wouldn't blow that up. She picked her up and carried her into the city. Once everyone was in the guards stopped Draco. "Excuse me sir. You must leave your weapons with us." The larger Stallion said to Draco. He towered over him. His laser gun pointed at Draco. The second guard followed in suit.

(Weres Ocean?)

Blue grunted geting up. She walked over to Draco after hearing what he said after she doged that mad mares attacks. ''Do you mind if i ask who are you?'' she asks starting to become calm and sober. Some reason her ''drunk'' did not last long as she was faking it just so she could hit that bitch.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

Gentle Secret looked around before speaking, "Exactly how is it possible to even built a city of gold and all of those luxury items in this place? In fact, how did they even try to build this in this type of circumstance?"

"Hell if I know," Solitude Ocean replied, looking around, his eyes had a tint of greed, from his past. 

"Weewwww!" Hearth Heart pipped up a little. 

SStarfire floated beside Ocean. She said "Thy family owned a mine. And when my father found all this gold, he became rich and made a city. Its a legal city. Celestia gave it legal rights." The gld made her look marvelous. She was a princess and looked like Celestia herself. Her light lavender coat turned with and her hair sparkled in a rainbow hue. She smiled as the building glistened. Ponies greeted her and she kindly greeted them back. She hugged whoever looked sad and she kissed the cheek of whoever was needing of love. She treated her people as if they were all royalty. She treated them with respect and never looked down upon them.

"Then your father must be rather ancient," Solitude Ocean replied as he watched Starfire do one of the strangest actions he had ever seen in his entire life. Treating ponies with kindness? What ridiculousness. Though from the bloody outlook of the underground city, he guessed the ponies couldn't help it. 

Hearth Heart looked around, curious and rather happy. Though being underneath Starfire kind of limited her view, by a large margin. Then she spoke, directed to Starfire, "Can you drop me onto that strange looking stallion's back?' So she could have a better view.

"Report back of this golden city as soon as possible," the feminine voice added in, later on. Her voice was still filled to the brim with a cynical tone. 

Blue runs over to starshine catching up. She hated this pony. The pony though herself was the best thing in the world. She walked over to the pony with a mini shovel. She hit her so hard with it on her head she omost broke her arm and broke the shovel doing it. She drops it walking away. ''Thats what you get you cunt'' she leaves as everypony is helping her. proble.

"Then your father must be rather ancient," Solitude Ocean replied as he watched Starfire do one of the strangest actions he had ever seen in his entire life. Treating ponies with kindness? What ridiculousness. Though from the bloody outlook of the underground city, he guessed the ponies couldn't help it.

Hearth Heart looked around, curious and rather happy. Though being underneath Starfire kind of limited her view, by a large margin. Then she spoke, directed to Starfire, "Can you drop me onto that strange looking stallion's back?' So she could have a better view.

"Report back of this golden city as soon as possible," the feminine voice added in, later on. Her voice was still filled to the brim with a cynical tone.

Starfire replied "Sure!" she dropped Heart onto Dracos back. She smiled and continued greeting ponies as they walked to the giant golden castle. Once they got in she ran up to her brother in the throne room. She said "Brother! Oh how much ive missed you! I haven't seen you since Mother and Fathers funerals!" She hugged him gingerly. She smiled and turned around to her friends. She said "Brother this is Solitude Ocean,Gentle secret,Hearth Heart!" She smiled warmly. She also added "This is Nightcomb,Draco and Blue berry.." SHe added the last part not so happily. She then got hit by the shovel. She screamed in agony. two ponies helped her up. She growled "I feel so dizzy.." Tears forming in her eyes. Blood drizzeled down her head. The citizens screamed "OUR PRINCESS HAS BEEN HURT! GET HER!" And they attacked Blue by punching and kicking. Even biting her. Starfire screamed "STOP! You cannot hurt her! I will not stand for violence!" Edited by LunaKitty

"Because I heard it's made of gold and stuff," Hearth Heart replied, wriggling a bit like a worm. Then she spoke, "And I want to see what Starfire had described. Also, why do you have an accent?" She was getting more curious about this pony.

"Repeat again? Gold city and ponies?" A feminine voice replied, "Investigate the area over." The voice sounded cynical and questioning. As if in wonder if Draco was sane.

"On it oh and opening visual," Draco said as he linked the camera inside his visr to mission control. "Now do you believe me mission control?" Draco asked through his com. And a large stallion said something that drove his blood to boil.

Starfire flew over and picked up Heart. She said "Draco.. I don't trust him.. But my city is prepared for everything. Theirs even a doomsday device!" She smiled. It would touch the city cause it was make of Gold. And the bomb wouldn't blow that up. She picked her up and carried her into the city. Once everyone was in the guards stopped Draco. "Excuse me sir. You must leave your weapons with us." The larger Stallion said to Draco. He towered over him. His laser gun pointed at Draco. The second guard followed in suit.

(Weres Ocean?)

"I'm sorry but no.  My weapons are appart of my armor. My armor is apart of me. Take my armor off and I die. You wouldn't want that now would you?" Draco asked.

Blue grunted geting up. She walked over to Draco after hearing what he said after she doged that mad mares attacks. ''Do you mind if i ask who are you?'' she asks starting to become calm and sober. Some reason her ''drunk'' did not last long as she was faking it just so she could hit that bitch.

Draco looked to the mare who walked over to him. "I don't mind. My name is Draco," Draco said to the mare then watched her walk away.

Gentle Secret sighed at this, unbelievable. Will there be not once that this group will go downhills and murder everyone? Maybe she should let them, it would be more tactically sound. Get the insane ones away, then, a good and intelligent group to work with. But Gentle Secret decided to push that to the depths of her mind for now.

"Oh, damn," the feminine voice replied in a state of shock. Then the voice continued, "Well, very well then, proceed to investigate the area..."

"I meant on that strange looking pony not this pony," Hearth Heart spoke, wriggling a bit. 

She Screams as her eye is ripped out. She had lost her mind. She got what she wanted. Death. Wasent that kindness anuff? All her life of agony and emotional pain it finely ends with a boom. She hated this. All these ponies on this earth plain. And she was the unloved one. To say she was a background pony. Every pony acted like they dident see her at all. She was a bandit for awhile, Fell in love. Killed him because of why not. Her memoryes were blurred. She did not know what was real or not. Did she even have a sister? was any of this real?, She thought as ponies riped and kicked at her coat. Was she real?

(I now say that she was made by the military as a project. She was given fake memories and was abandoned to wake up in a house. She was made just 2 weeks ago as a project. I just thought this would make it more fun and make more sense  :P)

Starfire stared in horror as she started to at like a broken robot. She gasped "Thy Blue is not a real pony? What has thy citizens done?" She was shocked and angry. "Why have you guys tried to kill her.. Tears welling in her eyes as she remembered all the good times before her friend went crazy. She gulped and said "Take her out.. Shes a robot for the military... Shes trying to get info on our city.." She looked away as the guards dragged Blue away. She was heartbroken that her friends were slowly becoming weird. She then turned to Heart. She sliced her Blanket with her lasers. "Why doesn't thy just walk?" She growled. Her spirit was broken. Her citizens gathered around her. they hugged her. But she just sobbed. She son flew up to her room in the castle. Their she just cried. Thinking f how Blue is standing outside in the rain. Alone and defenceless.

(What the hell is exactly going on? Alright, lets make this trip to the underground city of Love and Joy as fast as possible. I don't want this to turn into a Fantasy RP. So yeah...)

"Why I can't walk, it is practically due to this blanket being tighter than possible," Hearth Heart replied, standing up and dusting herself. Talk about a sudden change of mood. Alright, she didn't like this city anymore. 

"I seriously don't even understand anymore," Gentle Secret spoke. 

Edited by Demirari

(What the hell is exactly going on? Alright, lets make this trip to the underground city of Love and Joy as fast as possible. I don't want this to turn into a Fantasy RP. So yeah...)

"Why I can't walk, it is practically due to this blanket being tighter than possible," Hearth Heart replied, standing up and dusting herself. Talk about a sudden change of mood. Alright, she didn't like this city anymore. 

"I seriously don't even understand anymore," Gentle Secret spoke. 

"My thought's exactly. Look why are we here?" Draco asked the mare Starfire. He was curious why she brought then here instead of somewhere else. He looked at Starfire with a cynical look and his voice was getting an irritated tone to it. HE wanted to know why they were there.

(Yeah Son the city will be destroyed. And the people love Star. But they will be killed. the city will collapse. How about we do that right now? The military has planted bombs?)

Starfire heard rumbling above her. She flew out and saw dirt falling from the roof or the city. They used magic to hold up the roof. But the barrier was broken. She quickly dove down and said to her friends in panic "This place is going to fall GO!" she flew back to her room. She packed food and gold and caps. She flew down to her brothers room. He wasn't their. She saw ponies fleeing the city. She panicked and checked every room. She didn't find him. She got out of the castle and saw most of the city was already collapsed. She flew as fast as she could. As dirt was catching up to her. She looked back and saw her brother running. Since he was a unicorn. She gasped and dove down. He screamed "DONT WORRY! I WLL TELEPORT!" She kept running and focused. Suddenly with dirt fell on him. She screamed "BROTHER!" She tried to dive down but the dirt had already flashed by him. She kept flying and she could see the entrance. She felt dirt grab her hoof and soon she was under the dirt. she felt mud and bodies float around her. She used all her energy and blasted a laser and flew out. She was covered in Mud and Blood. Her city was gone like that. She was left standing in the rain with 5% of her population and her friends. She looked back to see her brothers crown. Glistening at the entrance of the blocked off tunnel. She picked it up slowly and hugged it to her chest.

Blue justed layed on the ground as ponies ran. Again she was alone. Then a random just teloporting stallion saw her and picked her up. She weakly was being carred behind starshine. But then a huge dirt debree blocked the enterance and the ponies crown flew off of him as he halted.

(if you don't mind can that pony be your brother? as i guess he wanted to save one life and picked up blue and ran? and he is to weak to use magic as he was bleeding out. Not to be rude but i like this idea , do you agree luna?)