Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

"Mission control Permission to use HVR?" Draco asked as he kept firing the 15mm as fast as he could into the enemy griffins. He needed to get to the group but it would seem he would need to find an open area so that there will be no casualties at least for this city state's ponies.

@

Before the Zebra's  limbs were torn apart the Zebra activated a kill switch on his pipbuck which was inside their metal limbs blood started coming out the zebras mouth "heh good fighting you" he rasped before he went comepletely limp.

A cyber griffin then grabs Silver wing and covered his mouth and a cyber pegasi took away his old rifle "you think you can be all pro by sniping aye" the male griffin said.

least 5 cyber zebras and earth ponies started attacking Draco their really strong in close combat some of them targeted his guns to try and make it not work.

@

Before the Zebra's  limbs were torn apart the Zebra activated a kill switch on his pipbuck which was inside their metal limbs blood started coming out the zebras mouth "heh good fighting you" he rasped before he went comepletely limp.

A cyber griffin then grabs Silver wing and covered his mouth and a cyber pegasi took away his old rifle "you think you can be all pro by sniping aye" the male griffin said.

least 5 cyber zebras and earth ponies started attacking Draco their really strong in close combat some of them targeted his guns to try and make it not work.

Draco detached from the ground from their blows. He fired at his assailants while sliding back quickly from the large recoil of the gun on his armor He looked at the zebras and earth ponies. He saw a pegasus pony in the air. "AAw crap," Draco said leveling the large rifle on his back and firing at the griffin carrying the pegasus.

Edited by dragon4111

"Za hell?" He drops the zebra to the ground and looks at him. "You bastard took the easy way out..." He says quietly. He looks at his wings. They look as they had holes in them. Lots of holes. He didn't like that. He could heal fast, but this would take a while. He sits there and watches more. But this time, he was hidden from danger.

Silver Wing looked up fearfully at the griffin "Great." He thought. "I try to help somepony and this is what I get in return."

Silver was usually a very crafty Pegasus, always thinking things through and hesitating before acting, but this time his best response was struggling to get to his dagger.

(Silver is large but not very strong)

Edited by dargent

@@dragon4111

The cyber zebras and earth ponies grinned and started attacking Draco the Zebras were mostly kicking whilst the earth ponies where tackling but both tactics hurt.

@@Dargent,

The cyber griffon simply grinned and knocked the dagger away from him "naw that ain't gunna work were made out of metal a simple o'l dagger ain't gonna hurt us" the Cyber pegasus said.

@,

the zebras pipbuck was still working and in tact and if Hazmat wore it he might get some valueable inforamtion. 

Silver looked at his discarded dagger in despair, he had always used it and it had never failed before, but then again he usually wasn't being held down by metal claws.He attempted to say something but it just came out muffled.So he relaxed himself, hoping that the enemy would let his guard down and give silver a good chance to strike.

Draco sighed as he looked at his opponents. Why oh why didn't the department give him a knife or something. "Now really fellows You beat on a stallion who has only guns. Where's your sense of integrity that I've heard so much about," Draco said as he looked at the ponies backing away. He was secretly grabbing a knife from a downed corpse.

While he distracted them. He stabbed one of them in the back of the neck.

@@dragon4111,

But Draco forgot something these were cyber ponies they have reinforced spines the stallion turned around and looked at Draco "you sir need to be smarter when it comes to battling cyber ponies" he said as he proceeds to punch Draco in the face.

@@Dargent,

The griffon looked at his cyber pony companion with a raised eyebrow then looked back at Silver wing he then letted his guard down.

Silver Wing quickly punched the cyber griffon in the beak and attempted to break lose and fly to where he remembered seeing a strange pony in a suit that he remembered faintly from Crossrails, hoping that it would aide him.He knew he couldn't hold his own in another battle, he was far to weary to fight.

(at this point Silver is completely unarmed and has already abandoned his saddle bags, all he has left is his cloak.)

Edited by dargent

The helmet thankfully kept strong. "Oh I know how to fight cyber poinies. "Now ell me how fast is Mach 5?" Draco asked at the ponies. He really didn't want to do this part. But he had to to protect his nations tech. " Hmm? Well times up Mach 5 is quite fast. And this weapon here the HVR or High Velocity Rifle is practically a weapon of Mass Destruction. So who want's to test out their nerves hmm and see how crazy this Spec Op is hm?" Draco said as he snapped the pony who hit him's neck.

@@Dargent,

The cyber griffon and the pegasus just stared "he ain't worth yer time anyways let go" the pegasus said the griffon nodded and flied away.

@@dragon4111,

the Cyber ponies and Zebras suddenly stared blankly at Draco before one of them said "he's not worth our time we have a fucking city to attack or should i say retreat because our commander is a retard and were suppose to be in deaths kingdom  or planning to go there " and just that all of them started galloping away since they have cybernetic legs they run faster than a avarage pony.

and not long when they left Moonlight approached Draco for Draco it seems that her heart was slightly weaker than before "so what did i miss?" she asked. 

@@Dargent,

The cyber griffon and the pegasus just stared "he ain't worth yer time anyways let go" the pegasus said the griffon nodded and flied away.

@@dragon4111,

the Cyber ponies and Zebras suddenly stared blankly at Draco before one of them said "he's not worth our time we have a fucking city to attack or should i say retreat because our commander is a retard and were suppose to be in deaths kingdom  or planning to go there " and just that all of them started galloping away since they have cybernetic legs they run faster than a avarage pony.

and not long when they left Moonlight approached Draco for Draco it seems that her heart was slightly weaker than before "so what did i miss?" she asked. 

Draco said "Nothing much hold on wll you?" Draco asked as he took aim with his HVR. "So they want death eh?" Draco asked as he fired one of the rods. the HVR drained significant power from his suit. It would take quite awhile to fully restore power or a spark battery if he found one. But once it hit outside the city walls hitting that group of ponies. A large kaboom sounds and he took off his helmet and lit a cigarette. "Beautiful isn't it?" Draco asked then looked to Moonlight. "Now where the hell were you?" Draco asked after finishing his cigerette and placing his helmet back on.

Edited by dragon4111

@@dragon4111

then everypony died the end

Moonlight simply snorted "iv'e seen those already it doesn't look all that cool for me anymore also if your wondering i got eletrucuted again" she said with a long sigh.

half of the group of ponies died from the HVR rod the other half just keep fleeing.

@@dragon4111

then everypony died the end

Moonlight simply snorted "I've seen those already it doesn't look all that cool for me anymore also if your wondering i got eletrucuted again" she said with a long sigh.

half of the group of ponies died from the HVR rod the other half just keep fleeing.

"Uh huh then why does my bullshit meter keep going off?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare. "Looks like your going to the hospital again," Draco said as he looked at her. "Or rather going to the hospital now," Draco growled at the mare. While advanced portions were offline. The basic ones like the regenerative talisman.

@@dragon4111,

"Didn't i say i have a cybernetic heart Hospitals aren't technicians even if they are i'm not going to them and you can't force me to" she said stubornly as she gave Draco a long annoyed lock before taking a deep breathe though why did the cyber ponies left Draco right when Moonlight arrived was a tiny bit suspicious.

@@dragon4111,

"Didn't i say i have a cybernetic heart Hospitals aren't technicians even if they are i'm not going to them and you can't force me to" she said stubornly as she gave Draco a long annoyed lock before taking a deep breathe though why did the cyber ponies left Draco right when Moonlight arrived was a tiny bit suspicious.

Draco sighed. "Yeah yeah. So what do you want moonlight?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare. He reached for a knife from the battle field and placing it onto his right foreleg. Draco then looked at the mare. "Abit suspicious though how you arrived when those ponies left,"

@@dragon4111,

Moonlight became a bit nervous at the question "well i don't know i guess they got scared  or something when arrived i arrived well at least Maneston is winning the battle " she awkwardly but she did sound nervous about her answer "well i hope maneston doesn't get a lot of trategies " she added.

@@dragon4111,

Moonlight became a bit nervous at the question "well i don't know i guess they got scared  or something when arrived i arrived well at least Maneston is winning the battle " she awkwardly but she did sound nervous about her answer "well i hope maneston doesn't get a lot of trategies " she added.

"Your nervous," Draco said as he looked through afew compartments for a spark battery. "And tht means your guilty of something. Tell me," Draco said as he saw what he needed. "Ah ha," Draco said as he pulled out the spark battery. HE placed it into a central chamber. He checked the systems and each were powering up once more.

@@dragon4111,

Moonlgiht a deep breathe trying to relax herself well it didn't work she was a bit more nervous than when Draco first asked the question "how would you know a pony is nervous you can't really detect those you know: Well this wasn't helping her calm down at all its just raises her heart rate. 

@@dragon4111,

Moonlgiht a deep breathe trying to relax herself well it didn't work she was a bit more nervous than when Draco first asked the question "how would you know a pony is nervous you can't really detect those you know: Well this wasn't helping her calm down at all its just raises her heart rate. 

"Breathing deeply, your heart rate is starting to go up," Draco said as he looked at her. "I am Special Operations you know. I am trained to see lies," Draco said as he looked at the mare. "Now tell me was I want to know and that will be that," Draco said as he activated a microphone in his helmet with his tongue.

@@dragon4111

"Stop asking that not when my heart is shit after being eletricuted twice" she said furiously she was still nervous though she wasn't sweating at all "stop asking me these your not helping" she said simply she then looked away from Draco still breathing heavily.

@@dragon4111

"Stop asking that not when my heart is shit after being eletricuted twice" she said furiously she was still nervous though she wasn't sweating at all "stop asking me these your not helping" she said simply she then looked away from Draco still breathing heavily.

Draco chuckled harshly and said right to her ear. "I will find out sooner or later Moonlight. and when I do find out what your hiding Your ass will be grass," Draco tone was low and dangerous. He walked away his armored hooves thumped the ground as he looked for that Pegasus he saw.

Silver wandered around on hoof dazed, injured and confused, looking for anypony that didn't want to kill him.As he went along he managed to find a small knife to replace his old one.Silver paused for a few seconds to survey his surroundings and make sure he was still headed to the spot where he saw those rods firing from.

@@dragon4111

Moonlight sighed in relief but she was still nervous but she calmed down a bit she glared at Draco and growled she really didn't want to to deal with him right now just yet she took one last deep breathe before flying away to wherever she's going she seemingly doesn't want to get over stressed at the moment.