Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

"it is not being soft-hearted," Gentle Secret replied calmly, "It was only to make sure you are among the living and not the dead. We will be taking shelter nearby, good day." With that, Gentle Secret simply turned and left. She had no time to be replying with hate nor rebuttal. That kingdom thing that Starshine had said sounded interesting enough, despite the curiosity of how the hell did that place even exist in the first place.

Solitude Ocean took mild interest in the brush, but that was as far as his thoughts went, or his mind was concerned for that matter. 

@@Demirari,

Moonlight growled and slowly stood up whatever that shock did it left a mark for a long walking around with a slightly damaged heart isn't comfortable.  while she followed after Gentle Secret out of curiousity what could this place be or what use does it have and how much protection it has. 

(Guys ddo you mind if at the end f the rp. I MEAN AT THE END f this can Staar becme the Princess of hope Cause she sure has a lot of it. Allways looking on the brightside and thinks that this will end. She is already a princess)

STarfire joined her friends. She said "Well were leaving for hoome soon!""

((Srry my keyboard is messing up!!)

Blue was mostly passed-out with her bag on her back with a messy mane. Of course her bag was water proof. Her hair was a mess tho as it dried funny from the water. As she dident care. She was sleeping like a foal as she had cuddle into hes wing because of the cold wind. It was windy day today.

Gentle Secret approaches the small shelter and enters it. She then spoke, "Alright, it appears that we are going to be moving, not resting for tonight. It appears that she, over there, knows a good place a hour away, any objections?" Gentle Secret motioned to Starshine. Then she looked outside, the rain seemed to have slowed down, the downpour isn't as bad as before. 

(I suppose?) 

Edited by Demirari

Short circuit looked at the hazmat...he had to do something to Kill his curiosity. "Ok...I don't want to be rude or anything, but what's your story mister gas mask?" He questioned the German Pegasus. He could help it, it was like looking at a interesting book title, without reading it.

(SShes now revealed herself to be called Starfire)

Starfire walked to the end of the shelter and lad down. she fell asleep and dreamed of being reunited with her family. she smiled and sad in her sleep "Oh family how much ive missed you.." With tears formiiiiing in her eyes.]

(Srry gotta charge ipad keybooard. its messing up)

"Eh, special forces, don't do jack except wear and use fancy technology," the soldier replied before sending another three soldiers to join the fight. They were clearly winning now against the devastated moral of the enemies. The soldier glanced at another small group coming along.
"How about this you shut the hell up eh?" Draco asked as he looked at the soldier. "I said I had came from a large skirmish. So I don't need some smart alecy son opf a mule like you telling me what branch does more. So stuff it before I jam my hoof down your throat and pull a rabbit out of your bucking arse get it?" Draco asked the soldier with a growl to his voice.

"Big skirmish, probably was only against under-armed wasteland bandits," the soldier replied, mockingly. The soldier then spread his wings before leaping upwards, the remaining soldiers followed in suit. 

The rain continued to pour, but it showed signs of decay as the rain started to lose its previous force.

Gentle Secret had seated herself in her old seat, "Rivalry between the branches?" She asked. 

"Big skirmish, probably was only against under-armed wasteland bandits," the soldier replied, mockingly. The soldier then spread his wings before leaping upwards, the remaining soldiers followed in suit. 

The rain continued to pour, but it showed signs of decay as the rain started to lose its previous force.

Gentle Secret had seated herself in her old seat, "Rivalry between the branches?" She asked. 

Draco took aim with his High Velocity Rifle. "Hmph try Mammoth tanks," Draco said over the com as he fired the rifle past the soldiers. He whistled as he walked away. He had targeted an un ponied predator drone overhead that was spying on the city state.

Gentle Secret watched in interest as she watched the HVR fire. She had seen one of those guns, but had never seen them fire. Well, gun would be an incorrect term, the HVR uses rods that are fired at tremendous high speeds, in which, the force behind it is purely kinetic power. Gentle Secret thought for a bit before speaking, "Was that a HVR you just used?" She had expected something loud, but she guessed that the weaponry had some type of mechanism that takes the shock and muffles the sound.

Gentle Secret watched in interest as she watched the HVR fire. She had seen one of those guns, but had never seen them fire. Well, gun would be an incorrect term, the HVR uses rods that are fired at tremendous high speeds, in which, the force behind it is purely kinetic power. Gentle Secret thought for a bit before speaking, "Was that a HVR you just used?" She had expected something loud, but she guessed that the weaponry had some type of mechanism that takes the shock and muffles the sound.

"Yes it is miss," Draco said as he looked at the mares slightly. "Huh what a group you have miss," Draco said as he checked his Efs. He looked through the diagnostics for each one of the ponies. "It seems one of your group has a weak heart," Draco said simply. "Shall we get her to the hospital?"

"The closest area that probably has a functioning hospital is either Maneston or the kingdom thing Starfire back there talked about," Gentle Secret replied as she looked to the far corners of the moderately sized cave. It was also near where Hearth Heart was napping.

"The closest area that probably has a functioning hospital is either Maneston or the kingdom thing Starfire back there talked about," Gentle Secret replied as she looked to the far corners of the moderately sized cave. It was also near where Hearth Heart was napping.

"And those soldiers didn't help why?" Draco asked as he looked at the mare. He didn't like those pegasi sometimes. So haughty and prideful. He sighed slightly as he began to pace. His heavily armored hoof prints was thumping about as he did so. He needed to think.

"Who knows? Who knows what a Skyfall Pegasi think," Gentle Secret replied. Then she spoke, "Mind turning to New Canterlot News for any updates and such?" She wanted to know if there are any major news. Such as the disease of the south or the famine that is still happening.

Lore: New Canterlot was designed to replace Canterlot after it fell. Now, to this day, it is the successor of Equestria, by spirit and not body. Isolating themselves. No one but them knows if the princesses are even alive.

Hearth a Heart was sleeping as soundly as possible. She was curled up in a neat blanket, courtesy of Solitude Ocean. One of her eyes peaked wide open, noticing a strange pony approaching. Yawning cutely, she smiled, "Hello!"

Edited by Demirari

"Who knows? Who knows what a Skyfall Pegasi think," Gentle Secret replied. Then she spoke, "Mind turning to New Canterlpt News for any updates and such?" She wanted to know if there are any major news. Such as the disease of the south or the famine that is still happening.

Lore: New Canterlot was designed to replace Canterlot after it fell. Now, to this day, it is the successor of Equestria, by spirit and not body. Isolating themselves. No one but them knows if the princesses are even alive.

Hearth a Heart was sleeping as soundly as possible. She was curled up in a neat blanket, courtesy of Solitude Ocean. One of her eyes peaked wide open, noticing a strange pony approaching. Yawning cutely, she smiled, "Hello!"

Draco held up his hoof for a moment telling Gentle Secret one moment. He contacted the nearby military base via his com "This is Special Op Wyvern come in. I have a wounded civie. I need an extraction unit here now," Draco said as he looked at the downed pony. A mare by the looks of it. A pink one that had a cutie mark of a heart. Draco sighed "This is Spec Ops Wyvern I repeat we have a Civie down,"

"I don't think she is injured by any means," Gentle Secret replied, looking at the mare far off. She didn't look harmed by any means. Then she continued, "Which military base? Better be under a city-state that is on friendly terms with Hope or New Canterlot." Or else there might be large issues that would be at hand or hoof.

"I don't think she is injured by any means," Gentle Secret replied, looking at the mare far off. She didn't look harmed by any means. Then she continued, "Which military base? Better be under a city-state that is on friendly terms with Hope or New Canterlot." Or else there might be large issues that would be at hand or hoof.

"Maybe Skyfall. Let's hope so eh?" Draco said as he continued. "A weak heart is serious my dear lass," Draco simply said as he looked at the mare laying down. He shook his heart. "This is Spec Ops Wyvern company does the military base read me?" Draco asked through his com.

"Not responding?" Gentle Secret replied as she listened in half-interested. And from what Hearth Heart had displayed, she was anything but weak hearted, unless he meant innocence. Then, yeah, Hearth Heart is rather dangerously innocent for this kind of world.

"No definitely not responding," Draco said as he scanned Hearth Heart again. "Huh bloody thing is on the rizts again," Draco said as he tapped his helmet. "Normally the tech boys are good but I guess they wanted to give the new guys a chance to prove themselves," Draco said. "Well let's go and stock up,"

@@Demirari, @@dragon4111,

Moonlight sighed "no i don't need medical help seriously i'l be fine plus i'm not all used to getting my injuries treated since i use healing magic on my self and or healing potions:" she said hoping to convince them not to drag her into a hospital which would piss her off greatly.

@@Demirari, @@dragon4111,

Moonlight sighed "no i don't need medical help seriously i'l be fine plus i'm not all used to getting my injuries treated since i use healing magic on my self and or healing potions:" she said hoping to convince them not to drag her into a hospital which would piss her off greatly.

"Injured civies shouldn't talk," Draco said as he continued to radio for help "Blast it bloody bastards are blowing me off," Draco said as he started to curse slightly. He looked to the downed pony who just spoke. "Well guess that makes this trip here worth it then,"

@@dragon4111,

Moonlight rolled her eyes "i can talk whenever i want 'sir' injured or not plus i'm pretty sure you know i'm not from here i'l be fine just give me time to heal thats all " she said simply "well having a weak heart is uncomfortable breathing wise but it will be gone after a while".