Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

Hazmat jumps at his name being called. The voice sounded familiar. Very familiar.... Blue? He looks over at a pony with the same color scheme as blue but with weird substance coming out of her eye. He rushes to her aid and picks her up. "Blue?" He says her name to see if she was awake. She looked beaten up, and with some liquid coming out of the eye that she had her hoof covering, he moves that hoof away to see what happened.

A huge gash was deep into her eyes as it oozed blood and watered horribly. A pony had punched her face and riped her eye beyond prepare, with there hoof accently . She looked pale as one of the bite marks was deep and would proble need stiches. She was scared to move as it came wth pan she grunted a little but tryed not to passout also.

Hazmat stared for a moment. He would have to show another classified part of him again. He pricks off a few vanadium feathers, puts it on her wounds, removes his mask, and blows on them, making them turn into scab like crystals. He focused on the eye more since he didn't want her to go blind. He kept blowing on it until it fully concealed her eye. "Zis is gonna help you heal. It fill take a long while, but it fill help." He says to her. The other wounds had the same thing, but it wasn't as strong as his feather on her eye.

She made pained noises when he started to put it on the wounds. Whatever it was. It felt weird, a.nd she was to scared to open her eye to see. When he finshed. She Moved a little seeing were she was and accidently touch her muzzle to hes. She opened her one eye and squeaked seeing what her muzzle was touching. ''im .. im sorry!'' she said coughing a little was the pain in her eye some reason made her thorought tickle. Her eye started to become crossed as it hurt to keep one eye open at a time.

The soldier led the two to a safe area of the city-state, that wasn't under attack. Motioning the two into a modest, worn down housing, he disappeared inside. The fighting was much more far away, although, that can rapidly change, due to the enemy still having air superiority. A major factor that the city-state currently as no control over with.

"Come on, lets go," Gentle Secret spoke, motioning Night Comb to follow the soldier into the housing. Hopefully, the soldier won't betray them, though, that was highly unlikely, but still possible with this kind of world.

(So it has really come to my attention that the RP is going, albeit, haywire, sprouting every direction possible, even if it doesn't make a single shilling of sense.

Fighting, as I have stated with my OP in the Searching thread, keep it realistic please.

I'm going to keep it as short as possible, also, please, when making a post, try to complete it with the best grammar you can expend, and be clear and sound.)

@,  

Lavender growled "bad idea missie" she then grabs Betta fish in the neck and started sqeazing it since her claws were also blades.....

(She wont be killed but will be injured badly)

@@Demirari,

Solitude ocean didn't notice but there were 3 cyber earth ponies galloping towards her and firing their battle saddles.

@,

(Hazmat should get that Zebras pipbuck theres info that will help them in there) 

Solitude Ocean sighed at the stupidity of charging, they must be rather arrogant. Looking around quickly, he bolted for a nearby boulder. He wasn't fast enough as a bullet penetrated to one of his hind-legs. Biting his lower lips in pain, he quickly made a makeshift bandage using his bandit scarf.  

If he was going to to die, he wasn't going to die without a fight, not against ponies that think that sending ponies everywhere was the best idea ever, especially when besieging a city-state. Pulling out his trusty revolver, he loaded it as best as he could while clenching his teeth from the pain. When the final bullet was loaded, he peaked out quickly to fire on the ponies. He didn't have a lot of time to focus, as such, he just simply pointed his revolver at the center points of the cyber ponies and fired. When he heard a click, he immediately retreated to hiding behind the boulder. 

@@Demirari,

Solitude was in luck the bullets hitted 2 of the cyber ponies eyes and they fell down and went limp though one of them a earth pony cyber pony stallion leap over the rock that solitude was hiding in he pointed his guns at him and started firing "too bad your going to die with me!" though solitude may have a chance to live if he shot the cyberpony fast enough. 

Solitude Ocean looked at the cyber stallion before pointing his gun and firing. He would probably get shot, from the bullets that the stallion were spraying. It seemed like most had pretty much flew off, and not where he was standing. The bloody imbecile probably didn't even bother aiming, probably just thought that spray and pray was the best answer to everything. 

The cyber stallion fell to the ground bleeding "got bucking damit I should have SATS " he said then he activated the kill switch on his pipbuck not wanting to die in pain well the kill switch hurts a lot but cyber ponies don't really care. Blood came out of the stallions mouth then he went limp.

Though his pipbuck was still working maybe solitude oceans can get information out of it.

Thy , When the griffin was in mid sentence she quick bit down on the griffins metal neck with her fangs. She dented to metal leaving a couple of deep indents. When the griffin grabbed her neck she bucked at the griffins chest with her hind legs.

(just wondering but... can i use her teloporting watch or whatever .. or would it be to much?)

''i .. i don't know... '' she said closing her eye as it begin to painfully hurt. ''i can't keep my eye .. open ... '' she says coughing a the weird ticklishness in her thought.  

@,

(she's a pegasus that would be extremely godmodding so NO)

Lavander just stared at Betta Fish with a annoyed expression  she barely even flicnhed from the kick and bite the indents healed themselves like every cyberpony she had talismans "are you that stupid to not know about cyberponies? ponies these days".she said then tossed betta fish aside her neck was bleeding from Lavenders reinforved talons.

(Pro tip FUCKING RUN your battling a really powerful cyber griffon army commander unarmored with a shitty gun betta fish will get killed)

Hazmat just holds her in his hooves, but soon switches to his wings to make it more comfortable for her. "Be can stay here for as long as you like." He said to her as he sat down and leaned against a boulder. He looks at her wounds for a bit. And looks at his wounded wings. Yup, he could heal faster since his body has minor, but many bullet holes as to her, her scars a deep.

Thy took off quickly as her hooves could carry her. She grunted mad as she ran into the forest. She was a Theif not a warrior. She walked off giving up.

(She not a Pegasus. shes a earth pony so that why she even had thatz0

Blue sighed in pain. ''you .. u know you can just leave me.. '' she says coughing as her wounds still bled. ''Ther--there gonna leave you... ''

"Like I cared for zem..." hazmat says as he keeps his eye out for enemies. The zebras got him once. It won't happen again. "Ich don't leave a pony behind, even if zey leave me." He adds in. If they leave him, he might be able to catch up, but he could care a whole lot less if they do leave them both.

Blue contines to pant. ''i... i...think i broke a rib..'' she says touching her chest to see. She winches in pain. She thinks about that mare and who she was and can't rember. ''hazmat...'' she says sighing with tears runing on her face. ''who... who am...I..'' she says as her memories randomly start disipearing in her head.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

"Ooohhhh sheissa…" Hazmat says to himself quietly. Das nitch gut. She might have a short term amnesia, or long term memory loss. "You're a nice pony." He says simply. Who the hell did this to her? The pain she must've suffered through. It was amazing, and saddening at the same time. Hazmat wanted to make his victims suffer in the worst way possible, but seeing done to a frenemy, that was sad.

She quitely muttered as her memories disappeared quickly as they came. She could remember nothing. WHO AM I! WHO IS THIS! WHERE AM I1 ran though her bran but disipeared as fast they came. Then it stoped as 6 military stailions and the 7 leader in a nice agent suit came behnd the pony  that was holding her and tazzed him in the neck with all the military aiming there guns at him. She passedout by then.

Hazmat spazes around and fals to the ground. He tries looking over at them as his wings fluttered making his vanadium particles float about as a red sparkly mist. Breathing in the crystal patrical won't do physical damage, but will make it feel like your growing crystals inside your lung and windpipe.

The main stallion picks up the mare turning to hes military with a emotionless face. ''Kill the bystander'' he comanded and flew away fast as he could. The military walked over to him taking all of hes stuff away as he spazed on  the ground. The captain said ''get ready.. aim..''

@,

Solitude Ocean looked at the dead body before his eyes traced down to the pipbuck. That would be a lot of use, and he was intending to use it well.  It would be going to the nearest highest bidder he can find. But first, lets see what use it would be.

Crouching down, he brought out his knife. The only way to remove that, still grimacing from his wound, he got to work. That pipbuck was coming off and nothing will stop him. Unless there are were further aggressors, than that would be an entirely different story. Solitude Ocean continued to do his rather disgusting work.

@@Demirari,

The pipbuck then came lose it came lose quite easily too but mainly because the wearer is dead 

Moonlight on the otherhoof was watching solitude ocean out of sight she was near but Solitude Ocean couldn't see or hear her yet somehow this got her interest.