Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

"Hmmm. Interesting," Gentle Secret calmly replied. Then she looked around, judging the terrain and the group, "That might be wise to avoid." And it wouldn't be wise to trust this griffon of the bat, but she'll place her faith on this griffon. Hopefully she made the best decision.

"You?" Solitude Ocean replied, he didn't continue on. Then his eyes narrowed, "Why are you here?" Why is she here? Did she follow? He then felt a small ripple of pain, wincing a bit. He better rest soon, the wound didn't look very good.

Blue chuckled as she stopped hugging him.''because you looked like you needed a hug attack'' she says with a smile seeing that he was thinking. ''What ya thinking about that made you turn into a statue?'' she questions him as he is not moving and is standing there like a true statue would.

(i Don't Wannas! >:3

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

Hazmat sees how this pony is. A foalish type. "Think about how-...... hmphf..." He stopped what he was about to say with a hmphf. H didn't want to say it infront of a mare who takes their relationship lightly. Unless... she see him differently than he does. "You like me...."

(You bettas! >;3)

Blue blushed. She was just bourd and that why she was acting foolish but.. ''umm.. well thats a little forward don't ya thinkk..'' she sad what came to mind. She was toddly surprised as a cat who hit water. Again she had no time for relastioships but he was kinda adorable. She just stands there like a dork.

(Neva! :D

@@Demirari, @@Delernil,

Seeker’s eyes drifted to the stallion that spoke to him then back at the mare his eyes becoming almost bored as he heard her distrust for him in her words. ‘distrust, good at least the leader knows not to trust everything they see the first time.’ Seeker thought to himself as he rose his eyes from the mare then to the whole group. “you're missing one” Seeker spoke, before he let either the stallion or the mare speak he started talking once more. “you have a large group, a large group brings a lot of attention and when one almost screams to the wasteland their path to wherever they are heading, ambush’s like the raider one on this path will happen more frequently. Word travels fast outside the city's, you have flyer's yet they do not scout a head. you need scouts my wings are fast and i need a group” Seeker spoke as he looked at the mare leaving if he joined her group all up to her.

Hazmatsmirks. "You do..." He adds in, "I don't care much for relationships..." He said coldly. He meant it to. When it came to this pony, the last thing he wants is a relationship with this thing he wants somepony sweeter (Hearth Heart) somepony innocent (Hearth Heart) somepony who help him out and fix his shattered, burnt, crushed, and nothing but ash heart (Hearth Heart :3)

(>:3 *cradels you like a foal and rocks you*)

''Not to be rude but i don't... I care ... But i don't care in that way'' she says knocking it off. ''Your a nice pony but im sorry you thought that i was hitting on you'' she says as she mostly cared for him. She may have just met him but she would die for him because the world may give her slack for dieing for a good reason. She belived in the supernatural. But this pony needed a buddy and was wasent gonna let him rot. ''Ill be your buddy tho?'' she says chuckling. She was stronge. She had mentel problems. But she wasent let that get her down around this pony who need more help than she did.

(waht wit teh Hearth Hearts :3

(Nooooooo i don't wanna go to sleeepp  :o 

(Its Demirari's OC ;3)

"Neither did I." Hazmat was relieved by this. So the cuddling was just a gesture? It wasn't meant to bind? That's sick. To Hazmat, cuddling or snuggling is a bond that ponies do to have a relationship. "I don't really care to be buddies either. You vant to be, fine. If not, fine as vell." He didn't want to have friends.

(^~^ hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head.)

"I suppose I could allow you to join in our group. And that shouting? Well, I was hoping that no one would bother after that firefight in that town," Gentle Secret replied, "Now lets take that detour route. And... you're right on that we are missing a member of our group. That is very concerning. If you mind, could you fly around to search? You did offer your skills as a scout, so lets see how well it is now." Talk about good timing too. 

Edited by Demirari

Night Comb weighed the griffons offer.

'You do realize this could be just another way to keep tabs on us, right Gentle?' He advised, hoping shed take that into consideration. The more who joined their group, the more likely one of them was a traitor. He had seen entire armies fall under one man.

"That would be true," Gentle Secret replied, "A large group will bring the danger as it brings security." Each one of them could easily turn on the group, which will bring all the dangers. Which meant the rest of the plans will be hidden in the depths of her mind until a further, later point. If the City-State of Hope and New Canterlot entrusted her with this mission, she won't fail.

She could feel hes eyes burn into her. ''You know what why did i come... Im useless anyways '' she says walking the other direction. She just wanted to go home. Wanted to drink her self to sleep. Because everytime she tryed to make frends she always became nothing. She was weak, nothing. She knew she dident belong here. And thats why she was walking back.

(i cryeds ... because that mostly me in rl

Hazmat sighs. "Ich never said you vere useless!" He yells out at her trying to change her mind. "I didn't mean vhat I said. I need a friend." He didn't want one.

(Aww I'm sowwy, I didn't mean to make you cry... Wanna cookie? I can get you a nice warm chocolate chip cookie if that makes you feel better! <:3)

''i came because i wanted to forget, Forget that shes gone..'' she says turning to him. ''it wasent your falt. It will never be. Because its not your falt my sister died last week. As it wasent your fault your parents died.'' she sighs, ''i swear i am weak.Dumb and lonely even. But truly i believe everypony is innocent. But i. Will never belong here. Or Belong anywhere'' she says explaining why shes useless. ''See, 'cause ponies like secret, the good ponies, they always die. And the bad ponies do, too. But the weak ponies, the ponies like me and you... we have inherited the earth...! she  says with expression and pain in her eyes.

(im just lonely thats all

"Im sorry your sister died," Hazmat replies to her speech. "Is zat vhy you act.... ze vay you do? Because you miss her?" He asks. "I act intimidating because my parents died by not putting up a fight... just sitting zere begging." He adds in, "Vich is vhy ich intimidate."

(Awww... I'm here tho!)

''They will be torn apart by teeth or bullets. Her and her friends. Your ponies, but not me. Because I'm not gonna watch that happen again.'' she says with the virge of crying on her voice. ''let me tell you my sister was a good pony... Why do the good always die..'' she says crying a little. not caring that he was watching.

(i get feels from rps. I be the pony and cant help but feel what the ponies feeling)

Night Comb sat on a piece of rubble, watching everything play out. They seemed amazingly nice and clam, considering just around the corner was a group of bloodthirsty raiders. He sipped his water and nibbled on some stale bread. Most everyone was quiet, including him. It gave him time to finally take in everything that had happened.

(Sorry the walking dead gave me feels before i went to bed #GlenxMaggie )

She looks at with teary eyes. She jumps into hes enbrace and starts crying loudly. She had never been huged in months. Her sister hated her and left months ago to join some facton. She just got a letter a week ago that she died and she felt miserble ever sense. Like it was her falt. She knew it wasent but she felt like she could have saved her.Somewhere somehow.

@, @,

Moonlight who was secretly watching hazmat and the mare she then jumped in front of them "oooooo you two gonna get laid? or you guys will just tell each other shitty sob stories who cares if your sister died she's dead thats that don't be a bucking soft ass heart" she said to the two.

Hazmat hugs her with his wings. They maybe be vanadium, but they are soft and smooth like a feather. And light to. "Its not your fault zat she died..." He said. "It vas just her time. Her time to be let go." He add in as his wings rub against her shoulders. He ignores the piece of shit Moonlight.

Frinemys...

(Lol, I can't get feels, not even My Lil Dashie could :3)

Edited by Wolframite

Blue huged him tightly. ''Im sorry, im sorry for everything that happend today'' she says sill crying a little.The warmth of anther pony was calming. All she need was a hug. She felt a huge cloud take off of her as her emotionly pain faded. Then she heard the alicorn. She jumped in surprise out of hes wings. She looked at the alicorn aupset about what she said. ''What the hell,,'' she sad quitly about the alicorn.

Hazmat cocoons Blue in his wings like a guardian angle, shielding her from the beast. "Buck off you little shit." He swore out to her. "You have no heart, no soul, you're just a shell of mutated crap. Either your mom vas a bat zat got bucked by a pony, or a bat bucked a pony." He insulted. "Eizer vay, your a disgrace to zis vorld. Ve might not all be starving if you veren't here." He insulted more as his gun click for action.

Edited by Wolframite

@, @,  

"are you two going to get laid or what?" she asked mockingly as she grabs Hazmats mask with her magic and started pulling on it "can this fucking wasteland kill every single soft ass hearted ponies because thier stupid sob stories are annoying as fuck"

Night Comb watched with amusement. The mix-match messing with the threatening one and the soft one. He sipped his water and continued to watch quietly. He wouldn't step in unless it got physical. He was entirely fine with the team falling apart for emotional reasons, but he'd be damned if one of them got hurt from the other.

Edited by Delernil