Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

StarShine said "Thank you! It's my artistic side speaking! And yes we must!" She agreed with gentle. She flew up to see if the coast was clear and it was indeed. She flew down and nodded.

(Just picture her their talking like rarity. That's how I picture her voice! :3)

''Im sorry Secret i diddent mean to do that.'' she says siting up sighing. ''So were do we get the supplys? the market is down because of all them bandit bodys from the battle?'' ahe says wondering if the next town near by could have things. Whatevr rations could do she guess. She picked up her backpack and walked over to night.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

Gentle Secret didn't respond as she wondered how will they get to the next town over without doubling over in starvation. Teleporation might work, but the amount of ponies in this group will exhaust her for days on end, so there needs to be a quicker route. Then she spoke, "That is right... that means we must make haste to the next town over." Maybe not the best, but they should move quickly to the next town over. 

StarShine said "I have food! And I know how to get some more... We hunt animals or we find grass and eat it.. We are horses after all! And I saw a garden over their..their was a little fruit tree that was covered in a greenhouse. We could pick some fruit.." She said. She pulled some bread out of her bag. She said "I got this at the library! They have a secret food supply. And I paid 50 caps for a load. Theirs enough to fill us up. Bread is very filling." She broke it up into 4 parts and gave one to everyone.

''Well thanks sweet heart! very kind of ya'' she says as she eats the breads. "anyway we need to get going asap before the sunsets, who knows what could be out by then'' she says worrying about the journey. She smiled just for the reson for it. She wanted to make everyone fell good and she knew smiling with a kind mood would do that.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

"Wow," Gentle Secret said as she graciously ate the piece of bread. Wasn't very filling, but that'll supply their bodies long enough, that is under her assumption of course. Then she spoke as she finished swallowing done the food, "Thank you very much. Now, we should get going."

"Wow," Gentle Secret said as she graciously ate the piece of bread. Wasn't very filling, but that'll supply their bodies long enough, that is under her assumption of course. Then she spoke as she finished swallowing done the food, "Thank you very much. Now, we should get going."

Moonlight flew after gentle secret and the other ponies she landed in front of gentle secret her cybernetic eyes stared at gentle secret for a bit before speaking "hello there miss gentle secret i see you ponies are on some kind of mission mind if i tag along?"

Gentle Secret backed away a bit in surprise. An alicorn? There are reports of them, but she wasn't expected to face one, nor how strange she looked. Then she spoke, "You want to tag along? I suppose, the more, the merrier." Which was something she needed desperately, she needed more ponies.

Gentle Secret backed away a bit in surprise. An alicorn? There are reports of them, but she wasn't expected to face one, nor how strange she looked. Then she spoke, "You want to tag along? I suppose, the more, the merrier." Which was something she needed desperately, she needed more ponies.

"good at least i can teach you ponies not be some kind of idiots on the battlefield telling bandits to stop hurting innocent ponies and expect them to listen" she said mockingly well if she was gonna come a long she was definitlely going to mock ponies

"Hey, I want the one that was telling ponies to not kill bandits," Gentle Secret replied, she retained a posture if calmness. Her voice didn't betray any emotion that may hint to bring annoyed. And that might have to be kept up, this pony seemed like a type that' would mock ponies.

A young mare stands. She stares at her old home, which got destroyed for food supplies. She heads into the broken home, and into her bedroom. The bed wasn't in there. She hopes there will be more food supplies where she kept them. She took out a leather knapsack and stored her law books in there. She loves law books even if law doesn't matter anymore. She took a notebook and a pen to keep a journal, just in case she will need to keep some notes. She put the knapsack on her back and got out into the dangerous land. 

@@Demirari,

"heh fucking soft ass ponies this isn't the old equestria anymore kill if you have to kill don't be a bucking soft hearted pony " Moonlight mocked now engaging a fight with Moonlight the one who challanged her might end up with broken bones Moonlight looks really strong.

"Come on let's move it," Gentle Secret spoke, ignoring what Moonlight said. She started moving eastbound, turning her head to face the group, "Better start moving before the sun sets." They had delayed enough, now was the time to go, now was the time to start moving.

But then she noticed the gas-mask wearing pony, "Excuse me sir, mind if you help us on a mission?" She teleported in front of the gas-mask pony. Rude. But this pony looked like he can help them.

Night Comb followed silently. It seemed only Gentle was mature enough to handle everything going on. He followed her until they stopped in front of an odd looking pony. Night Cb searched him over. Has mask with what looked like a powerful gun. He felt uneasy around this pony. If he turned out to be unfriendly...

"Come on let's move it," Gentle Secret spoke, ignoring what Moonlight said. She started moving eastbound, turning her head to face the group, "Better start moving before the sun sets." They had delayed enough, now was the time to go, now was the time to start moving.

But then she noticed the gas-mask wearing pony, "Excuse me sir, mind if you help us on a mission?" She teleported in front of the gas-mask pony. Rude. But this pony looked like he can help them.

Hazmat stops what he was doing. The hell was this female vertebrae jelly thinking? Teleporting in front of him? ".... Nein... Ihm not interested." Hazmat replies in a disgusted tone. He looks at whom ever was looking at him. He stares through his mask. tilts a tad bit forward letting his acid leak out of his weapon, hitting the ground next to the female, the ground hisses and softly steams.

Blue growled at the pony and bucked hes weapon away without geting burnt. ''About you bucking make your way out of here before enblenterate the hay out of you'' she says looking him deep in the eyes ready to attack any momement. She wouldent let anypony die because of this worthless pony

Gentle Secret took a few steps backwards, she certainly not expecting the acidic contents from the stallion's weapon to drip down near her. When she thought about letting go of getting this stallion to join in on her mission. Though thankfully one of her group members came by.

"....... Is zere anyzing else?" He asks a bit sarcastically. If she was rude in bugging in on his walk, then he should return the favor. "If you vant, Ich can just take zat pretty face of yours und add it to my collection....." He threatened trying to act intimidating. But would never hut a fly unless he had to. 

Night Comb flared his wings and stepped forward. Trying hard to cover his accent, he stood in front of Gentle Secret.

'Did that happen to be a threat?' He said flatly. He knew if push came to shove the suited pony would win. Night Comb didn't even have a weapon, and the other had an acidic one at that. But hopefully Night Comb wouldn't have to fight.

Night Comb flared his wings and stepped forward. Trying hard to cover his accent, he stood in front of Gentle Secret.

'Did that happen to be a threat?' He said flatly. He knew if push came to shove the suited pony would win. Night Comb didn't even have a weapon, and the other had an acidic one at that. But hopefully Night Comb wouldn't have to fight.

Hazmat huffs as he gets face to mask. "If you vant, I'll rip your spin out und use it as decorations." He said. "Now, get your mare friend, und your putrid decomposing self out of my vay, or I vill melt your little selves down to goo, und feed it to ze ponies vho are desperate." He threatened more, again, not wanting to hurt anypony unless it is necessary.

Silver Wing sighed with relief as he finally reached his destination.He had been brought here by the sound of gunfire and he knew that meant a few bodies to loot.he took out his makeshift telescope and saw A group of ponies.Hoping they would leave him in peace he walked into the town, dagger at ready.

Edited by dargent

" Don't lession to mr sunshine here. Hes just trying to mess with us'' she says to the other ponies.and growls at hasmat. '' Why do you even try to threaten us? Are you that stupid?" she says pissed off. She knew he would keep them talking till he would finaly kill them. She got her gun ready.

Hazmat huffs as he gets face to mask. "If you vant, I'll rip your spin out und use it as decorations." He said. "Now, get your mare friend, und your putrid decomposing self out of my vay, or I vill melt your little selves down to goo, und feed it to ze ponies vho are desperate." He threatened more, again, not wanting to hurt anypony unless it is necessary.

Night Comb stood his ground. This pony would win if they fought. He'd kill all o them, but he seemed hesitant. He sighed and folded his wings. Better stay alive and threatened than dead.

'Hes not worth our time...' He said as he pushed past the hazmat pony to continue on his way. He motioned for Gentle Secret and the others to follow.

Moonlight then jumps in front of Hazmat "woah is your ass jealous of that shit that comes out of your mouth?" she said insultingly now thats one insult "if you want i can fucking skin you alive with my bare hooves and magic can you properly prove your insults idiot?".