Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

"Not to worry Dear i got something at my house, I can proble go get it quickly as my house is across the way from that forsaken place" she say a little agatated that a herd of bandits come into her town on a day like today. She pulled out a simple pistol and started loading it with her last 5 metal cilnders of kick ass.

Star shine giggled "That's mighty funny! And how 'bout we kick some flank?" She wasn't that ok with swearing that often. She fixed her glasses and grabbed her gun. She felt ok now that she had something to connect to these ponies with. She loaded her gun and walked with the group.

Night Comb nodded and stood up. He had mixed feeling towards using his accent, though that rare occasion was fine. He walked alongside the group. He didn't have a weapon, though he figured he could scavenge one somewhere. 'Hey, you don't happen to have any spare weapons, do you?' He asked, returning to his neutral voice.

StarShine said with her normal city voice "Yeah. Here you go!" She tossed him a clob 28. It was half way empty but it had a 400 bullet casing. She smiled and nodded as they chatted. She stopped a street vender and bought some ammo. She had a huge sack of Caps. She said "I got them from the farm. My uncle worked in a cap factory. I have about a lifetime supply of caps!" She giggled

As she is geting him guns. She takes off to her house and grabs some body armor and throws it in a bag. She quickly runs back panting  putting the bag down . She hoofs them a body plate and a head plate each as she gives herself the same., Putting it on. "tere you guys go , Thats all i got anyway so i guess it was luck'' she says with a smile walking with them.

Gentle Secret watched the scene from afar, cautiously. She won't join in if it gets ugly unless it is of most importance and necessary for her to join in. Got to stay low and have a low profile, didn't want bounty hunters or who knows whatever chasing after her.

The bandits watched carefully as their leader prepared a small speech. They especially kept a close eye on the ponies that have weapons. The bandits' weaponry were in moderate condition with some being in horrendous conditions. Obliviously not a profession or a well trained group for that matter.

Edited by Demirari

Hazmat was walking out in the open. He was wearing some armor that covered most of his body, and a gasmask. He was walking on a set of tracks and not noticing that he was walking into a bandit camp. His battle saddle was equipped with "Die Spewer" (The Spewer) Which was a heavy type of bioweapon. 

"Greetings ponies of Crossrails, I'm going to make this short and simple to the point," the leader spoke, his voice gruff and loud. Taking a quick glance, he continued ,"You all are going to give us caps, bullets, and all that is valuable and no one gets hurt. That sounds simple right?" His henchmen waved their weaponry around to make their point. The market area was a hotpot as some ponies were secretly loading their weapons. Seems like some aren't going to give up their valuables willingly.

Edited by Demirari

"I'm Surry Guys but i can't take this anymore" she says running over to a building and hiding over in the corner as she aimed her gun at the leader. The Gun fired and went straight into the Leaders muzzle leaving a hole . He had a helmet but hes muzzle was free so she took the chance.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

The head bandit fell onto the ground as the bandits and the vendors opened fire open each other. From peace to bloodshed as the bandits fired, disorganized just as the defenders of the town. 

Gentle Secret hid behind covering as she peaked out, so far no one had noticed her. That is always good as she watched from afar. Not that she was a coward, but it'll be in her best interest to not join in on this fight, she had a mission to accomplish, and dying right now isn't going to help anyone.

The guards of the bandit camp noticed a pony approaching them, or more of to their camp. Having direct orders from their now late bandit leader, they moved to engage the target. They couldn't let ponies know where they were stationed at. 

Night Comb hid in the shadows. He knew surprise could outgun any weapons. He stepped out and fired his gun multiple times and raiders fell. He disappeared again as bullets hit the area around him. He checked his gun. Enough ammo to fire for a while. He poked his head out as billets hit the area around him and he drew back. He was suppressed.

Blue took cover as hell rained down among them. She shot back with fury as she took down a couple. Then her gun ran out of amo. "Dammit" he says taking out a knife which was in a holding on her leg and jumped and stabed one in the face. Bullets flew past her as she ran and hid behind one of the stands.

The bandits screamed in agonizing pain as rest of the camp was alerted. Hastily, they moved out disorganized, a few coming out. Some bandits stayed behind in the camp, believing that it wasn't worth the trouble. Probably a low enough threat they mostly thought to themselves.

Gentle Secret peaked out of her cover, noting that the situation for the defenders were turning for the worst. Deciding against what would be the logical choice of hiding, she fired off a single magic shard, slamming into a bandit. Then she fired a few more, some hit, some missed. Then she immediately ducked as the enemy returned fire. A few bullets narrowly missing her head.

(Sorry had to teach vocal lessons! Back now!)

StarShine shot an earth pony in the flank. She had a scope of her pistol and a suppressor. She shot another bandit in the leg and watched theM run away. She got up. Sweat rolled down her face. Her mane slightly messy. She sighed and said "Wow! I now 100% Hate bandits!" She gasped as they charged. She flew up into the sky and grabbed her sniper and started shutting them like flies. She got on in the leg and another one in the hoof. She shot one in the head. She gasped and screamed "NO!" She dove down and landed beside her friends. She said "I just shot one in the head.." Tears welling in her eyes. She never wanted to kill a pony. She gulped and sat down.

Edited by LunaKitty

Blue screamed as a pony Leaped from behind her. It was the leader. He ripped the knife away from her and started to beat her face in. Blue tried to escape and attack back but hes weight over did her. She screamed in fear and pain as her face was beat in. But she had an idea. She bite hes arm hard ripping the flesh . He screamed jumping up and she grabbed her knife quickly able to slice through hes leg before she had to start punching back.

StarShine wiped away the tears and screamed "DONT TOUCH HER!" She felt her rage build up. She flew at him faster than a bullet. Her glasses flying off. Her mane leaving a long shiny purple streak behind her. She crashed into the leader and pinned him down. She punched his face and stomped on his chest. She looked at him in horror and realized that blood was dripping out of his mouth. She whispered "What have I done?" She had let her rage. She thought Blue was her little sister. Dieing infront of her eyes again.

She gets up painting remembering something. "Can you get off of him? I have a idea" she says seeing hes cutie mark was a feather. She laughed at the leader as she knew what hes cutie mark meant. She read in an old book at swift ponies are the most ticklish. This is the dumbest thing she could do. But whatever. She had to know if it was true.

StarShine nodded and said "S-Sure!" She flew off him and watched as she tickled him. She giggled at the silliness. But then remembered the fight. She looked around to see not many of the bandits. She pulled out his pistol and said "EVERYONE LEAVE OR I WILL SHOOT ALL YOUR BRAINS OUT LIKE YOUR FRIEND OVER THEIR!" She pointed to the stallion who's brains and blood dropped out of his skull.

She truly did not like killing. Everypony wanted the same things. Food. Water. Safety. Its just someponys got out of hand with it. But still it was adorable to to see the stallion screaming in laughter for her to stop. She haden't had fun in a long time and this is when she used it.

The bandits weren't sure if they should retreat or not. But some of them retreated quickly, deciding that it wasn't worth it now. Losing this much ponies and the treasures being outweighed by the loss, they moved back. A small trickle of retreat from a couple, then the others started retreating, taking the chance that was present to them. The bandits that refused to leave were eventually forced by the townsponies to run, being intimidated by the fact that they were now outnumbered.

Gentle Secret peaked out from her cover, making sure it was actually clear before stepping out. Looking around at the small battle-scene, it appeared that the bandits had lost more ponies than the defenders. Always a good sign. 

The bandits took use of the basic cover presented to them and fired on Hazmat. Some of them charged with melee weaponry, feeling confident enough that they could take down one single pony. 

(I dunno what to do! I'm just watching Randbow Dash presents! Their so goooooood! :P What should happen next?)

StarShine put her gun away and flew down. She saw her glassesw ere shattered on the ground. She shrugged and walked over to Blue. She kicked the leader in the rib cage and heard a snap. She smirked and said "NOW GET LOST!"

A couple Bandits saw what was happening and stepped over confused. "what the hay" one said dropping hes knife in surprise.

Blue stopped tickling him and they both laughed together happily

The leader saw hes buddys and blushed in enbressment. He wasent prepared to be tickled today and by the looks of hes friend they werent happy. But he dident care. He yelled in joy smiling "Oh i'm gonna get you!" and he tickled blue.

Blue wasent expecting him to "fight" back. She laughed loudly as the bandits watched confused as can be.

She always knew how to make a pony smile even if they had a stone heart.

(i like this one better xD sorry Luna )

(Next is a nice meeting of the Ocs. Then we move on from there.)

Gentle Secret looked at a mare tickling what appeared to be a bandit. Gentle Secret raised one of her eyebrows at that, now that was strange and uncommon to see. Especially after a fight that claimed ponies lives.  But such things should be pocketed back into the back of her mind, she was still on a mission. But, she may need help, and maybe these ponies will provide that help.