Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

StarShine saw they kept tickling she backed away and bumped into somepony. She turned and saw it was a Bandit. She gasped and grabbed her gun. She tried to shot him but it only clicked. She said "HORSE FEATHERS! It's empty!"

(Can demirari control this one? Please oh please! :3 maybe she can try and purswade him to not be a bandit? Some nice character development)

The bandit that Starshine had bumped into immediately pulled out a small gun from his saddlebag, it magically floated next to him. The bandit pressed the trigger lightly, but couldn't find the heart to fire on Starshine. Call this bandit weak, but he still felt a form of honor code. And firing on a defenseless pony is horrible, especially if its a mare. The bandit sighed as he released the trigger, "It's ok, I won't fire on you..." 

(Got it.)

Feron The leader of the Powerful Tribe of Bandits was now tickling a mare to death as he forgotten everything about the battle.

He was truly a party animal type of pony with the urge to be noticed. Of course he got noticed. But truly he liked having fun once and awhile and this mare supplied it in many ways. He truly wish this would last forever but he knew it would end soon as they would have to split ways into there different "factions" to say.

Berry Blue was the same. She was a party animal truly and always wanted to cheer up the sad moments in life. Sense she lost her sister she was the one that needed cheering up. Looks like she got what she was looking for. Blue laughed loudly crying a little. "Stop! stop! its hurts!"

Night Comb grimaced in pain. He lay in a dirty alleyway with a three bullets stuck in his hoof. That would heal, if he ever got help.

'So this is how i die...' he sighed as he pulled himself over to one of the sides and moaned. The two raiders bodies lay at the entrance, Night Comb having killed them. He heard very little fighting. He assumed the rest of the group had forgotten about him.

@@Delernil,

Gentle Secret was about to approach the two that were in the middle of tickling the bandit. And it seemed like another bandit was surrendering, from her perspective of course. She was going to proceed anyways, that was until she heard a moan coming from not very far from her. Turning her head a bit, she saw two dead corpses, highly likely that they were bandits, based on what they were wearing. Assuming that there was possible a injured defender in there, she passed the corpses of the bandits, she spoke, "Hello? Anypony still alive in there?" That was not very comforting, but it'll work.  

StarShine stared up at him in awe. She said "What? You w-won't?" She cursed herself for stuttering. She wanted to sound brave. She looked him in the eyes and said "thank you.. I owe you my life... And why would you not kill me?"

(Lol when I was spelling thank you it came out as Taphank Youpc! LOL!)

@@Demirari

Night Comb turned his head hopefully. He saw a mare standing at the entrance of the alley. 'Hey! Im hurt!' he called, hoping she was friendly. He reached for one of the raiders gun just in case she wasnt very friendly. He kept it close to his waist so she wouldnt be intimidated.

@@Delernil,

Gentle Secret looked around before noticing the voice. Entering the alley deeper, she noticed the injured stallion, a gun was next to him. She moved toward him, cautiously, in case he pulls out a gun on her.

Gaining a small amount of confidence from the fact that the pony didn't look very much like a raider. Crouching low next to him, minding the gun, she spoke, "Where are you injured?" She knew basic healing spells, so this hopefully will work.

"I-I can't find the will to shoot a defenseless pony, or mare for that matter," the bandit replied, "You owe nothing to this disgusting pony." He insulted himself, he wasn't worthy of having anything owed to him. He was after all, a scum, a raider, a disgusting bandit.

The fabulous leader thought of an idea. He really like this mare. She made hes day. He only did what he knew how. He stoped ,blushing as he put hes muzzle to hers. "About you wanna be my Captain sweetheart'' he said flirting and looking into her eyes.

Blue melted were she layed. Confusion struck her like a baseball bat and her tongue wasent working. 

All she could get out was filler words. ''uhhh umm....iiiii uhhh''

@@Delernil,

"I-I can't find the will to shoot a defenseless pony, or mare for that matter," the bandit replied, "You owe nothing to this disgusting pony." He insulted himself, he wasn't worthy of having anything owed to him. He was after all, a scum, a raider, a disgusting bandit.

StarShine saw something round fall from the sky. She screamed "GERNADE!" She grabbed whatever she could find and dove. She took the bandit with her. She landed in a trench and heard a loud explosion above them. She opened her eyes to see that she had landed on the stallion with her legs wrapped around his stomach.

(What should his name be?)

@@Demirari

Traveller held up his hoof, swung it around, and grimaced. 'Three shots...' he said flatly as he put his hoof down. He took the gun and threw it aside. 'Not much use for that anymore...' he sighed as he turned back to the mare. 'Can you heal me?' he asked with little hope in his voice.

Hazmat got up from his cover and bolted for it. He didn't have time for this, nor did he need to waste the gas on them. His runs turns into a trot after a few seconds of running. The armor and his battle saddle weighed him down. He trots to a town which looks as if it was already caught in an ended battle. "Scheissa." (Shit) He swore. "Zis iz not my day.." He walks into the town, taking even heavy breaths to settle down.

The bandit, or more commonly called by his fellows as Solitude blushed a bit when he realized the mare had wrapped her hooves around him when she screamed grenade and dived, taking him along with her onto the ground. "Sorry!" It wasn't his fault, but he felt that he still had to apologize.

@@Delernil

"Three shots?" Gentle secret replied as she looked at the stallion's hoof. Her horn glowed as she focused on the wounds, making sure to pull out of the bullets as best as she could without dealing any more pain to the stallion. Feeling a rush of satisfaction as she saw the remains of the bullets fall out. She immediately cast a small basic healing spell on the wounds. It'll dull the wounds, it'll heal some of it, but that is as far as it goes. Gentle Secret then wrapped the stallion's hoof with bandages as best as her limited medical skills can take her. She wasn't a expert for sure, but she'll try.  

@@Demirari

Night Comb gritted his teeth as the bullets came out. He let out a sigh of relief as she finished bandaging him up. 'Thanks...I owe you my life.' he thanked as he stood up shakily. His hoof held, even if it hurt. He limped to the entrance of the alleyway and turned around. 'Feel free to loot the bodies. They're all yours.' he said as he cautiously walked off.

StarShine felt dirt fly everywhere. She got up and said "It's ok! I should be leaving soon.. Well I'm StarShine.." She said.

(Ok he is a brown pony with big sky blue eyes, he has caramel blond hair with some black tips. He is a unicorn and his name is Ocean. Something along those lines. You create the rest of him!)

Falon randomly made lip contact with her. He hadent been this close to a mare in years.

Blue was dumbfounded. She just layed there kissing the unknown stallion who was pretty randomly slick. She sceamed as she felt him touch her flank and shoved him up the best she could and yelled. "HELP ME I'M BEING RAPED" as again she couldent hardly move because of hes weight. It was a bad day.

(well this is what happens when you let me eat to much suger  :comeatus: )

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

@@Delernil,

Gentle Secret looked as the stallion walked off. She looked at the bodies and ignored them, she didn't feel like the raiders had anything useful for her, and she hated looting from dead bodies. Getting up from her crouched position, she exited the alleyway.  Then she realized something, maybe she could get this stallion to help her on her mission, it was important that it was to be accomplished as soon as possible. Then she spoke, following right after the stallion, "Wait sir! I got a question to ask if you will." 

@,

"Yeah, right," Solitude Ocean replied, getting up awkwardly. He didn't really know what to say, it is rather best to say that the action had left him rather dumbstruck and unable to form any words.  

The bandit, or more commonly called by his fellows as Solitude blushed a bit when he realized the mare had wrapped her hooves around him when she screamed grenade and dived, taking him along with her onto the ground. "Sorry!" It wasn't his fault, but he felt that he still had to apologize.

@@Delernil

"Three shots?" Gentle secret replied as she looked at the stallion's hoof. Her horn glowed as she focused on the wounds, making sure to pull out of the bullets as best as she could without dealing any more pain to the stallion. Feeling a rush of satisfaction as she saw the remains of the bullets fall out. She immediately cast a small basic healing spell on the wounds. It'll dull the wounds, it'll heal some of it, but that is as far as it goes. Gentle Secret then wrapped the stallion's hoof with bandages as best as her limited medical skills can take her. She wasn't a expert for sure, but she'll try.  

(holy shit you guys are busy and here comes the other bad ass)

@@Delernil

Night Comb could see a dim red glow in the alley way he could see a purple alicorn with bat wings a red mane with cyan stripes with red cybernetic dragon eyes her mane covering her left eye Moonlight grinned at night comb.

@@Demirari

Night Comb turned around to see the mare from a second ago. He sighed and looked at her. 'What is it?' he asked. Behind her, he could see an odd pony. He tried to stay concentrated on the one in front of him, but out of the corner of his eye he could see the glowing red blip.

@@Delernil,

"Ah, excuse me for intruding, but can you help me with a very important mission?" Gentle Secret asked as she pulled out a formal paper with her mouth. The contents read,

In The Year of The City-States xxxx,

The City-State of Hope formally requests that you must help us with a important mission that will determine the fate of this side of the wasteland. As you may or may not have noticed, food supplies are running short with signs of cannablism appearing, and as such, we request that you help Gentle Secret with a mission that will have you travel to the far lands of the East to an isolated City-State called Californeighia.

StarShine heard somepony behind them. She heard them click their gun and she grabbed Solitude oceans gun and shot the pony in the chest in one fluid motion. She saw another one behind her. She backflip with the help of her wings. She landed on the bandits head. She struggled op under stars hones hooves. Star kicked her face and her neck twisted. But not enough to kill her. She kicked her after lifting her into the sky. She watched her barrel away. Her giant purple sapphire coloured eyes sparkled as she saw Night Comb and an alicorn at the edge of the Ally exit.

Felon stopped and sighed. He dident know how to pay her back in any other way. He got off of her. He was stupid. A stupid stallion.

''im sorry..'' he said looking at the ground . ''i just wanted it to last longer... i wanted to repay you'' he said sighing walking away.

Blue felt sad and confused and got up and walked to the stallion. ''just.. can you stop your bandits.. i know you need supplys and bullets but don't we all want the same?.. just please don't kill anymore ponies... they as are just bystanders.'' she said as she huged him. ''im sorry too.. Dear''

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

@@Demirari

Night Comb turned around to see the mare from a second ago. He sighed and looked at her. 'What is it?' he asked. Behind her, he could see an odd pony. He tried to stay concentrated on the one in front of him, but out of the corner of his eye he could see the glowing red blip.

@

Moonlights attention then focused on Starshine she spreaded her bat like wings then flied towards Starshine she landed in front of her she grinned "why hello there little pegasus mare "  now that wasn't an insult she was in fact taller than a normal pony.

(Oooooh we meet again? Will I totally kick her flank again? I did last time with a bullet wound in my shoulder and almost dead! >:3)

StarShine growled. She kicked her face and flew into the sky. Her speed blinding cause she was so small. She dove down and crushed the alicorn into the ground. She panted and stood over the alicorns body.