Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Decaying Life

Demirari

'Ok, ok, enough apologies. Let's leave, because if we don't somebody is going to get shot. I know it.' Night Comb interrupted. It was way past when they should have left. He began in the direction he had tried to go many times. Even if they didn't follow he would move on. He was tired of this rubble filled town.

(Guys I'm back! I'm so sorry! I had a school trip and just got back a half and hour ago! Again I'm very sorry! So please tell me what I missed!)

StarShine added "Ues were very sorry! Our friend here can be a bit INSENSITIVE at times! But were ok now!" She fake smiled and backed away.

Edited by LunaKitty

"......" He ignores Comb. "Ja... Ich guess." He didn't know what to say. Nor did he want to apologize. He still didn't want to seem soft hearted. Though maybe a hug might make him snuggle a bit, but if she continues her rant, she'll lose a jaw. "So vhy za hell vould you judge almost immediately?"

''Lets go..Hazmat because im not staying here all night'' she says walking with night comb. She took a stale candy granola bar out of her bag and started eating it. She walked with him sighing. She dident care. She wasent gonna starve here as ponies argued and fought. She wanted to live. She sighed and reloded her gun ready for whats ahead.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

Short circuit shrugged and decided to walk over to the hazmat and the two trigger itchy ponies. He didn't say much as he didn't want to cause any trouble. He just coughed loud enough to get their attention so he could at least say a word without being shot at.

StarShine hovered beside her friends. She said to comb "What's next?" She said softly.she yawned and felt her stomach rumble. Se pulled out some nuts and nibbled on them. She blinked slowly. She continued to hovered beside Comb. Her long mane covering one eye. Which now had a cut over it.

Blue sighed and stoped and saw anther pony and facehoofed. ''im sick of all these strangers....'' she says quitely as she was Cleithrophobic and felt like they were gonna trap her. She hated big groups of ponies as she had some mentel problems on the side. She walks away to a building sighng as she felt like breaking down.

Night Comb stayed silent for a moment before he looked up to Starshine. 'I don't know. We go to Californeigh, or at least get as close as possible to it.' He answered as he trotted with the group, Starshine hovering and Blue...Blue was doing something. He turned around to Blue only to find nothing.

'...really? Again?'

Short circuit shrugged and decided to walk over to the hazmat and the two trigger itchy ponies. He didn't say much as he didn't want to cause any trouble. He just coughed loud enough to get their attention so he could at least say a word without being shot at.

Just when Gentle Secret was about to tell the group to start moving, she heard a pony cough. Her ears flickered a bit before she turned around to face the pony, "Hello. Umm, care to join on our group?" She didn't know what to say, maybe this pony wanted to join or something?

(After this. Let's actually start moving.)

Blue sits agenst a wall. She was was far away eneff. She starts sobbing as she couldn't take it being in a group of ponies. She was so alone for weeks on end she forgot the feeling of anything. She was scared and confused and just wanted to cry and she did. She just hugged her bag crying like a moron.

Just when Gentle Secret was about to tell the group to start moving, she heard a pony cough. Her ears flickered a bit before she turned around to face the pony, "Hello. Umm, care to join on our group?" She didn't know what to say, maybe this pony wanted to join or something?

(After this. Let's actually start moving.)

Short circuit quietly mumbled. "So much for presentations." He then rose his voice. "Yes, don't see what else there is to do out here, with cannabilistic ponies, and raiders, and phyco's. besides go out in some gun fight. I will admit they are one big pain in the neck. Nothing like I can't handle, but what's your plan? "Ma'am" " he asked.

Blue sighed and stoped crying and got up and walked back to night and the gang. ''Your gonna be fine.. '' she tells herself as she had a fear of change. ''Sorry im back, had to go to the bathroom'' she says infoing them that shes back. She walked over to hazmat. ''I don't know really but you scared me because of all the ratioctive stuff you had.. im not really used to seeing that everyday ya know'' she aments. ''Where did you get it?'' she asked wondering.

Edited by IIFlyingGraceII

Short circuit quietly mumbled. "So much for presentations." He then rose his voice. "Yes, don't see what else there is to do out here, with cannabilistic ponies, and raiders, and phyco's. besides go out in some gun fight. I will admit they are one big pain in the neck. Nothing like I can't handle, but what's your plan? "Ma'am" " he asked.

"That is always good," Gentle Secret replied. Then she spoke in a much higher volume, intended for the group to hear, "We will travel eastbound, then we should reach the borders of City-State Maneston, then we will travel north to the famous City-State power of Manehattan. From there, we will mainly stay eastbound to Californeighia." Then she ended her small speech to the group. Time is ticking, and it wasn't in their favor.

Lore: City-State Maneston is a small sized city-state. Its key feature is being surrounded by hills and a small river running around the outskirts of the city. It is rather open compared to others.

City-State Manehattan: A largely populated city-state based on the ruins of Manehattan and outskirts. The city itself is under repairs, with a 25% that had been repaired.

Having situated itself on very non-fertile soil, Manehattan heavily depends on trade. Even then, it's large population requires it to get food by other means. That is a small diet of fish.

The City-State of Manehattan is very powerful militarily and is known to be an aggressor against many.

Edited by Demirari

Hazmat looks over at the Berry pony. "Ich got it from pools of radiation by using a filter to keep it from contaminating ze area und putting it into a lead casing plus a lead nozzle mixing it up vith a dense smoke screen vith lead particles zat keep it from flowing out of and about once it exits my weapon." He explains. "Also, ze smoke is an acid as vell, an acid zat can melt a pony. Since ze plutonium mixes vith ze dense smoke acid, it makes it fall to ze ground faster und decreases range." He ends.

Edited by Wolframite

Night Comb nodded. He knew the plan now. It was only a matter of executing the journey. He checked the group one more time. Everyone seemed...close enough. He looked back to Gentle Secret.

'So we should start moving, shouldn't we?' He asked as he checked his gear.

StarShine fixed her glasses. "Well that's ok.. I've never seen it.. I wish I did before this.." She looked down, saddened by the fate of the world. She wanted to see the golden buildings. The ocean. Everything. But now it was overun by plants. Dead body's lying around. "I'm just so tired.." Her wings could barely carry her. She walked on her hooves beside Comb. Her wing touching his side.

(Sorry had to have dinner)

Night Comb felt Starshine's wing brushed against him. The beige stallion shifted to the side. He hated being touched. He looked through his gear. Some bottlecaps, a roll of bandages, and a few random items. He had always traveled extremely light. It made him worthless to raiders.

"That is always good," Gentle Secret replied. Then she spoke in a much higher volume, intended for the group to hear, "We will travel eastbound, then we should reach the borders of City-State Maneston, then we will travel north to the famous City-State power of Manehattan. From there, we will mainly stay eastbound to Californeighia." Then she ended her small speech to the group. Time is ticking, and it wasn't in their favor.

Lore: City-State Maneston is a small sized city-state. Its key feature is being surrounded by hills and a small river running around the outskirts of the city. It is rather open compared to others.

City-State Manehattan: A largely populated city-state based on the ruins of Manehattan and outskirts. The city itself is under repairs, with a 25% that had been repaired.

Having situated itself on very non-fertile soil, Manehattan heavily depends on trade. Even then, it's large population requires it to get food by other means. That is a small diet of fish.

The City-State of Manehattan is very powerful militarily and is known to be an aggressor against many.

"So if we are heading towards a very aggressive area, shouldn't stock up and get ready incase of a huge fire fight? I need some power to, running low on juice here" he said.

((My oc isn't robotic or anything, but he has a genetic mutation that allows him to Osborn electrical energy and use it to his advantage. But it's like a drug addiction for him, he also has to have power))

StarShine felt odd when he moved away. She didn't realize she was beside him. She turned to him "Sorry I didn't know you were their.. Or did not liked being touched.." She said the last part under her breath. She looked up and saw storm clouds gathering. Since the fall of the world weather had started controlling itself. She said "Theirs going to be a storm.." She thought of Solid Ocean and what he could be doing.

(Maybe bring him back? I miss him! :c)

"Then we should move quickly," Gentle Secret replied, "No. We shouldn't worry, I got a diplomats note. And what do you mean by running out of juice?" She took a few steps forward before wondering what the stallion meant by juice.

It couldn't be that the stallion was a robot or something. And that, she even doubted if the wasteland had that capacity.

Solitude Ocean stood in a middle of what was a small bloodbath. Taking down a small group of bandits. The irony wasn't lost to him. Cussing and wincing from the pain, he limped toward what he believed to be a small shelter. Probably wasn't the best, but his wounds need to be taken care of. And hopefully his limited medical skills will cover for him.

(Wolframite get ready. Here is where Hearth Heart will be introduced. :3)

"Then we should move quickly," Gentle Secret replied, "No. We shouldn't worry, I got a diplomats note. And what do you mean by running out of juice?" She took a few steps forward before wondering what the stallion meant by juice.

It couldn't be that the stallion was a robot or something. And that, she even doubted if the wasteland had that capacity.

Solitude Ocean stood in a middle of what was a small bloodbath. Taking down a small group of bandits. The irony wasn't lost to him. Cussing and wincing from the pain, he limped toward what he believed to be a small shelter. Probably wasn't the best, but his wounds need to be taken care of. And hopefully his limited medical skills will cover for him.

(Wolframite get ready. Here is where Hearth Heart will be introduced. :3)

"Picture me as a living battery. I need electricity to keep me going in a way, or else I feel sick without it, the cool thing is. I can use it to my advantage, overloading power plants, frying some enemies. Changing polarities. And making other ponies cells work faster if their wounded, as long as I have enough energy....which is hard to find nowadays"

Seeker watched the group as they talked for so long but, they had finally been moving. During the time of silence at the top of the tree he watched as the clouds began moving and saw how fast they were going. “it’s going to be big.” he spoke to himself as he looked at the group walking towards where he sat. Standing on the dead branch he turned to his head as he looked for a suitable shelter, for himself and maybe even a few others, the way they were walking and how the leader was screaming the groups plan out he was sure that a few odd raiders here and there were already following where they thought the noise came from.  With one final check on his ‘hand cannon’ he made sure that the weapon was fully loaded as he started to make his way down the dead tree.

''Well thats cool, Radioactive stuff is rare these days'' she says with a smile. ''The only things i have are a pack of old hoofmade granola bars and this hoof gun, You may say i don't go out much'' she says chuckling. She really dident have alot of things to call her own. But she dident care.

"Ja, but zat's still gut even zo you don't go out much." Giving re-encouraging statements to your enemy? This pony poisoned his mind. What is this? The Love and Tolerate diplomacy again? He looks over at Gentle Secret. "Ms. Secret?" He calls out to her, "Can ve go now?" He asks in his germane accent.

(That screaming part made me laugh. She spoke loud enough for the group to hear. xD)

"Interesting, very useful skill to have," Gentle Secret replied. Then she spoke, "Now, enough delays, we move now." Then she started moving forward. They took much longer than she had liked to waste, but the size of the group was much higher than what she had expected. A good trade off she supposed.