Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponies and Pages Bookstore

SkyHeart

Connor was walking down the street on his way back from a party at his friends house he had a splitting headache and was slightly limping.

As he turned the corner he saw a shop that sold books and tea Connor really needed a cup of tea to help his head so entered the shop and walked up to the counter and rested his head on the counter and sighed

Connor was walking down the street on his way back from a party at his friends house he had a splitting headache and was slightly limping.

As he turned the corner he saw a shop that sold books and tea Connor really needed a cup of tea to help his head so entered the shop and walked up to the counter and rested his head on the counter and sighed

Love Bug noticed the weary look on this new ponies face. Quick as a blink, she whipped up a steaming cup of cinnimon tea. "Here sweetie. This otta helpyour aches." She winked "on the house." She knew she couldn't keep giving away free tea, but when a pony in need clearly needed a cup, she didn't want to charge.

After another short breath, I answered.

"Yeah, I do make tea often at home. And I have no problems with other ponies. I'm really friendly to other ponies."

I start smiling again. Then she ask after my name. That's easy.

"Oh, my name is Rising Shine."

She is not pushing me, when asking me. She saying it nice and friendly and that makes it more easier for me, to answer her.

Love Bug addressed Rising Shine again. "Well you are welcome to work here Shine! I hope you enjoy it." She pointed to the strongly used/half price basket. "If you want, you can orginize thoes. And feel free to help anypony you see." She smiled again and passed Rising Shine his badge. It was a small name plate around a leather cord that read 'Poniez and Pages Employee'.

Connor looked up into the mares eyes and smiled

"Thanks miss"

He then took the cup of tea and had a few sips and sighed in relief as it kicked in

"Oh thank celestia that helps a lot"

He then reached into his saddle bag and pulled out five bits and put them on the counter

"I can't take your tea for free miss its too good I hope this covers it"

Connor looked up into the mares eyes and smiled

"Thanks miss"

He then took the cup of tea and had a few sips and sighed in relief as it kicked in

"Oh thank celestia that helps a lot"

He then reached into his saddle bag and pulled out five bits and put them on the counter

"I can't take your tea for free miss its too good I hope this covers it"

"Well thank you!" She tucked the bits into the cash register.

"I just hope your feeling better."

She smiled at him "can I offer you anything else?"

This day was going perfect! Costomers, a new employee... she didn't think it would be this wonderful. Her dream of owening a bookstore was finnaly a reality!

Love Bug noticed the weary look on this new ponies face. Quick as a blink, she whipped up a steaming cup of cinnimon tea. "Here sweetie. This otta helpyour aches." She winked "on the house." She knew she couldn't keep giving away free tea, but when a pony in need clearly needed a cup, she didn't want to charge.

Love Bug addressed Rising Shine again. "Well you are welcome to work here Shine! I hope you enjoy it." She pointed to the strongly used/half price basket. "If you want, you can orginize thoes. And feel free to help anypony you see." She smiled again and passed Rising Shine his badge. It was a small name plate around a leather cord that read 'Poniez and Pages Employee'.

It worked. I really done it!

Rising feel good.

"Thanks. I will giving my best I can."

He get from her a leather cord, so Ponies can recognizes him as a employee. Then he walk to the price basket to organize them. Some of them are really strongly used.

But I will make it for sure.

Terse Tranquility walked along the sidewalk, window shopping as she went. It wasn't a normal activity for her, but with a new bookstore in town, she was excited to see what they carried. Finally approaching the bookstore, she glanced at the window display before heading in. Opening the door for herself, she stepped inside, taking in a lungful of her favorite smell in the world. Books always had a distinctive smell, both when they were new, and used. She began browsing the title available, beginning to get lost in her own world the way she often did in book stores.

Traveller slipped quietly back to his corner as he attempted to draw. When he realized that he had nothing to draw, he moved to another hobby of his. Writing. He opened the page to a a story he had been working on when he rested during his travels. It was already on chapter three. He began to write where he left off.

Terse Tranquility walked along the sidewalk, window shopping as she went. It wasn't a normal activity for her, but with a new bookstore in town, she was excited to see what they carried. Finally approaching the bookstore, she glanced at the window display before heading in. Opening the door for herself, she stepped inside, taking in a lungful of her favorite smell in the world. Books always had a distinctive smell, both when they were new, and used. She began browsing the title available, beginning to get lost in her own world the way she often did in book stores.

"Hello!" Love Bug smiled "welcome to our store! If you have any questions, let me know."

She decided that now was a perfect time to dive into her book. It was just getting good, the main mare on the tail of a murderer... she excitedly settled into the pages, her tail tucked beneath her.

Rising still working. He loved to do something, what he usually don't do. For other ponies, this will be boring, but for Rising is it wonderful. Normaly, he is in his house and working for self-written books and short stories. So he's not often outside his home.

"Work well down"

Rising go back to her, but he recognized, that she start to read a book. Should he still saying to her, that he is done?

Edited by Rising-Shine

Rising still working. He loved to do something, what he usually don't do. For other ponies, this will be boring, but for Rising is it wonderful. Normaly, he is in his house and working for self-written books and short stories. So he's not often outside his home.

"Work well down"

Rising go back to her, but he recognized, that she start to read a book. Should he still saying to her, that he is done?

Love Bug looked up from her book. "Oh, hey Rising!" She closed her book. "I don't really have anything else for you to do now, would you like to talk?" She smiled. Her book was good, but she always preffered talking to real ponies. The store good for now, and her costomers seemed happy.

Rising still standing, when he realized, that she talk to him. She want to talk with me.

"Sure, why not?"

It's always interesting to learn more about other ponies. Also he could use information for new stories. Rising sit down on a chair and look to her, ready to talk.

Rising still standing, when he realized, that she talk to him. She want to talk with me.

"Sure, why not?"

It's always interesting to learn more about other ponies. Also he could use information for new stories. Rising sit down on a chair and look to her, ready to talk.

"So where are you from?" She asked politly. "I'm from Manehatten myself." She wanted to get to know this pony, because if they were going to work together, she wanted to be friends. And what better way to be friends then talking? She waited politly for his response.

Traveller finished the chapter and sighed. He still wasn't happy with it, even after re-writing whole pages. He flipped his notebook closed and picked up his book. Maybe he'd get some inspiration there....nope. He placed it down and moved to the counter. He noticed two ponies talking and was hesitant to interrupt.

'May I please have some more tea?' He asked, holding out some bits.

Where I come from?

"Well...It was really long ago...I'm not even remember the name of the village. It is a really small village. So small, that no map from Equestria have it in. I think...we are...20 ponies, including me and my family. When I was old enough, I leave my family, finding inspiration for stories. After few months, I'm landing here in this town...and it was wonderful. But like I said, I can't remember the name of this village...but it was beautiful there..."

Rising start a next sentence, when one of the customers come the counter and ask for more tea.

Traveller finished the chapter and sighed. He still wasn't happy with it, even after re-writing whole pages. He flipped his notebook closed and picked up his book. Maybe he'd get some inspiration there....nope. He placed it down and moved to the counter. He noticed two ponies talking and was hesitant to interrupt.

'May I please have some more tea?' He asked, holding out some bits.

"Of course! Do you have anything in mind? We have teas for aches, for inspiration, for relaxation, and more, and of course just tasty ones" she readied a tea cup.

Where I come from?

"Well...It was really long ago...I'm not even remember the name of the village. It is a really small village. So small, that no map from Equestria have it in. I think...we are...20 ponies, including me and my family. When I was old enough, I leave my family, finding inspiration for stories. After few months, I'm landing here in this town...and it was wonderful. But like I said, I can't remember the name of this village...but it was beautiful there..."

Rising start a next sentence, when one of the customers come the counter and ask for more tea.

Rising's story interested her. She loved storiea, and when they are real, and firsthoof from the ponies that lived them, it was all the better.

"Of course! Do you have anything in mind? We have teas for aches, for inspiration, for relaxation, and more, and of course just tasty ones" she readied a tea cup.

Rising's story interested her. She loved storiea, and when they are real, and firsthoof from the ponies that lived them, it was all the better.

Traveller thought for a moment. The inspiration tea was something he could use, but he knew if he daydreamed long enough...

'Ill just have sweet tea.' He answered with a smile.

He had tried some in Baltimare and loved it. He often got a cup whenever he could. He placed the bits on the counter and waited for his cup.

Traveller thought for a moment. The inspiration tea was something he could use, but he knew if he daydreamed long enough...

'Ill just have sweet tea.' He answered with a smile.

He had tried some in Baltimare and loved it. He often got a cup whenever he could. He placed the bits on the counter and waited for his cup.

Love Bug nodded and started the tea, mixing the tea bags, stirring in the tea,then placing a melon medge on the corner of the glass. "Here you go!" She used her magic to give him the cup. "It might be hot, so be careful!" She smiled and swished her tail. Making tea was one of her talents.

Morning strolled into Ponies and Pages. She just saw the store while walking down Ponyville's main street, with it's remarkable "grand opening" banner on the exterior. She strolled in, trotting immediately to the older fillies section of the store. She immediately plucked out a book from the shelf, briefly looked over the cover illustration and flipped it to the blurb imprinted onto it's back.

it listed; "Three flying pegasi... One for each member of the family I left behind." Morning's eyes widened. This book sounded very interesting to her.

She went up to the counter, book in hoof, and gently put the book on the payment checkout.

Edited by MorningFlash

Love Bug nodded and started the tea, mixing the tea bags, stirring in the tea,then placing a melon medge on the corner of the glass. "Here you go!" She used her magic to give him the cup. "It might be hot, so be careful!" She smiled and swished her tail. Making tea was one of her talents.

'Thank you.' Traveller said as he held the cup of tea. He went back to his table and opened his notebook once more. He decided to draw again. He began to sketch the bookstore from his point of view, sipping his tea. It was hard to draw at the angle, but he managed to make it look OK.

Morning strolled into Ponies and Pages. She just saw the store while walking down Ponyville's main street, with it's remarkable "grand opening" banner on the exterior. She strolled in, trotting immediately to the older fillies section of the store. She immediately plucked out a book from the shelf, briefly looked over the cover illustration and flipped it to the blurb embedded onto it's back.

it listed; "Three flying pegasi... One for each member of the family I left behind." Morning's eyes widened. This book sounded very interesting to her.

She went up to the counter, book in hoof, and gently put the book on the payment checkout.

((You can totally join this rp, I would love you too, but it would be nice if you could submit a character sheet at my ooc thread ^^ thanks!))

Love Bug checked out the book. "Oh this isa good one!" She said happily. "I just ADORE this author. If you like this one, I suggest her other works."

Oh I will, I have a feeling this will be quite a good read! *she smiles at Love Bug*

What are the authors other works? is there a sequel to this book? she says questioningly, indicating slightly towards the book on the desk. Also, how much does this cost? *she smiles lightly*

((also, I just submitted my character sheet to the topic. you asked for btw))

Edited by MorningFlash

Oh I will, I have a feeling this will be quite a good read! *she smiles at Love Bug*

What are the authors other works? is there a sequel to this book? she says questioningly, indicating slightly towards the book on the desk. Also, how much does this cost? *she smiles lightly*

((also, I just submitted my character sheet to the topic. you asked for btw))

"Well, writes the Scandles in the Pasture series, but this is a free-standing book." She smiled "that'll be three bits." She set the book down. "Would like that wrapped, or are you going to read it here for a while?" She continued clean tea cups.while she talked.

Rising is fascinated how she doing this all. And so easy. Rising know, that he can learn much from her here. He was still sitting on the chair. Already so many customers. And all looking happy...or at least, not sad. And it is just beautiful here. Rising really start to love this.

Scandles in the Pasture? I've heard of that series, apparently it's an interesting read.

*takes bits out of bag and slides them along the counter* I'm going to read here for a while I think, so no wrapping paper for me, thanks *she smiles and takes the book, sitting down at an empty table in the cafe*

Rising is fascinated how she doing this all. And so easy. Rising know, that he can learn much from her here. He was still sitting on the chair. Already so many customers. And all looking happy...or at least, not sad. And it is just beautiful here. Rising really start to love this.

"So Rising, what do you like to do for fun? Any hobbies?" She started to polish the counter and re-arrange the bookmark display. This pony was very quiet and mysterious, but she wanted to get to know him. Any chance to make friends, she would take! She just hoped she wouldn't scare him off.