Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponies and Pages Bookstore

SkyHeart

Love Bug notices Rising sleeping on a chair and smiles. She's glad that ponies are finding her store so comforting.

She finishes the mocha and gives it to the pony. "Feel free to hang out" she says "as you can see, we are a relaxed atmosphere." She nods twards Rising, winking at the snoring pony.

I don't know, how long I sleeped. I open my eyes and look around. And then, I remember, I'm still working ... sleep during work? Not good. I stand up and walk to Love Bug.

"I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry. I not want to sleep during work, it's just happening. I'm really, really sorry."

I look upset. I definitly disapointed her. Sleep during work ... how this could happening ...

"Rising, its okay" Love Bug giggled. "There arnt even any customers really." She patted his hoof. "Its alright to take a snooze now and then. I do!" She smiled.

She looked around her tiny store. It was quiet and clean, and she was happy with it. She wanted to expand! That would be a fantastic idea.

"Rising, its okay" Love Bug giggled. "There arnt even any customers really." She patted his hoof. "Its alright to take a snooze now and then. I do!" She smiled.

She looked around her tiny store. It was quiet and clean, and she was happy with it. She wanted to expand! That would be a fantastic idea.

"R-r-really? I thought ..."

I didn't know, what to say. That has really surprised me. I look a bit confused right now. Why is she so nice to me? Crashing and sleeping on work ... other ponies would already kick your flank.

"T-thanks. Is there ... anything I could do now?"

I want to do something.

"Well, you could clean table and dust if you like" she smiled at him. "I'm not very strict. I honestly don't mind!"

She relaxed on a chair and pulled out her new book, Twilight's Guide to A Powerful Friendship.

Her mind rested into the book, making the images of the famous Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie.

"Okay, they'll will be so clean, you can see you're self in"

I smile back and go to one table. When I look back, I see her reading a book. Looks like, she like to read, like I do. I smile, turn my attention back to the table and start clean it with water and a cloth. In the time, I clean table to table, I think about a new story to write.

Gold drinks his Mocha and reaches into his bag "I do have one packet of tf tea left from my travel bag.  Sure you could have fun with it."  He says pulling out said packet and placing it down on the counter.  "Do you know if you have a book about deep earth excavation?" he asks

Gold drinks his Mocha and reaches into his bag "I do have one packet of tf tea left from my travel bag.  Sure you could have fun with it."  He says pulling out said packet and placing it down on the counter.  "Do you know if you have a book about deep earth excavation?" he asks

"Oooh!" She squealed as he gave her the yea. "Thank you! And yes, we have The Life of a Diamond Dog, A Dragons Guide to Deep Earth Gems, and Excavaters Handbook." She smiled happily at him while she heated up the teapot. "And I think the last two are on sale."

(Filler heehee)

Five ponies trot into the store, strolling in confidently. There is a sky blue pony with a grey ponytail, a lime green pony who seems to be chronically angry, a grey zompony with his mouth stitched shut, a pink pony who is staring straight ahead blankly, and finally, a purple batpony with a black saddlebag.

The blue one steps forward. "We seek a specific book.

Love Bug had trained herself never to judge, so even though these ponies were diffrent, she kept a strait face.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked as the blue pony stepped forward. "We have tons of books, we will probably have the one your looking for." She said

*walks in* Wow! THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! * picks up a book* *reads* Wow I cant believe so many books can be in one place! * smells pages* I cannot even comprehend how amazing this is to be here! * opens book* wow! Equestria, a history! This cannot be happening! I feel empowered here! WOW MORE BOOKS! * runs to other side of the room*

*walks in* Wow! THIS PLACE IS AWESOME! * picks up a book* *reads* Wow I cant believe so many books can be in one place! * smells pages* I cannot even comprehend how amazing this is to be here! * opens book* wow! Equestria, a history! This cannot be happening! I feel empowered here! WOW MORE BOOKS! * runs to other side of the room*

Love Bug laughed "having fun?" She called out to the wildly running pony. How cute!

(Filler filler idk what to say fill fill this is a filler lol my poor rp its so dry we should spice it up filler filler.fill fill filler how about a robbery or something? Or a quest or a princess visit idk fillfillfillfiller))

I clean and clean and clean. So many ponies come in and out during that short time. I'm happy to see, that it's work here. She really deserve so many customers. I continue, going to the next table and start cleaning it. I already fond a rhythm for that. Yep, I like it here.

(edited)

@SkyHeart

Finished! Cleaning the last table finally. With an smile, I going back to Love Bug.

"I'm now finished with the tables."

I smile to her, but then I remember something. She ask me about MY life ... but I actually didn't know anything about her.

"Uhm, Love Bug? Right? I ... want something to ask you, if it is okay, of course."

Edited by Rwising-Shwine

@SkyHeart

Finished! Cleaning the last table finally. With an smile, I going back to Love Bug.

"I'm now finished with the tables."

I smile to her, but then I remember something. She ask me about MY life ... but I actually didn't know anything about her.

"Uhm, Love Bug? Right? I ... want something to ask you, if it is okay, of course."

Love Bug smiled at the wonderful job Rising had done. "Great job! And yes, of course, you can ask me anything" she smiled. This pony was so nervous and adorable, and she wanted him to be at ease. She was his friend, after all. "I don't mind, Rising. We're friends!" She giggled.

Hazelnut stumbles in to the shop. He trots up to the pony behind the counter and asks "Do you have Muffins? Because I LOVE muffins. Muffins are like totally the best thing in the whole wide world! Apart from bunnies, or chocolate! I just can't decide! Anyway, do you have muffins? Hazelnut is my favourite flavour!"

Love Bug smiled at the wonderful job Rising had done. "Great job! And yes, of course, you can ask me anything" she smiled. This pony was so nervous and adorable, and she wanted him to be at ease. She was his friend, after all. "I don't mind, Rising. We're friends!" She giggled.

I think I blushed.

"Well ... I just want to ask about you. What  you like or not, about your life. I just thought, because you asked me akready about me, that I should know something about you ... more then your name, Love Bug."

I hope, she is not mad at me ... ans I'm still blushing. I try to smile, but it looks really stupid.

"Uhm, only if you want, of course."

Love Bug giggled at his blushing. "Sure! Well, let's see... I was born in manehatten, and moved to equestria right out of school. I have always loved reading and writing, so I've had this dream of having my own book store. So when a café whent out of buisness, I bought the store, and, well, here we are now!" She said happily.

Hazelnut has a worried look on his face "I'm late!' He screams. He then hurries out of the store and across to sweet apple acres. Everypony stares at the door. Hazelnut ran out so fast, the door came off of its hinges. A quiet banging sound is heard in the distance. Everypony looks worried.

(I decided to spice things up a bit, hehe. Anyway, i have to go now :( )

Love Bug giggled at his blushing. "Sure! Well, let's see... I was born in manehatten, and moved to equestria right out of school. I have always loved reading and writing, so I've had this dream of having my own book store. So when a café whent out of buisness, I bought the store, and, well, here we are now!" She said happily.

"Do you see that pony? Hmmm ... well, looks like, you had a happy life. Good to hear that."

I smiled, but her giggling, made me even more blush.

"Uhm ... ahm ... mph, ahm ... is there something else to do? W-wait, you love reading and writing too?"

Now I get really interested.

"Did you write own stories? What books like you? Did you read one of my books?"

"Um..." Love Bug stared out the broken door " oh well! Its good to have such active ponies around." She laughed and looked for her tool box. "I wonder where he was going?"

((Okay see ya later! ^^ thanks for joining and adding spice ;) ))

"Rising, will you help me fix the door please?"

I was still asking questions, when I realized, that she ask me something.

"Huh, what? Oh-oh, yes, sure I can."

I going to the door with her.

"How that pony managed too broke the door? Wow ..."

I start looking, on what points on the door it was broken.

"All right ... here ... here ... and here. It's not that heavy. Should be easy to repair."

After the door was rebuilt, the shop settled down for a while. The owner was doing a little dusting in the afternoon slump. Suddenly, a filly stormed through the door, making the bell ring loudly. The thin pony with a long neck ducked behind a shelf and peered outside. The owner was too shocked to say anything. Soon, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon turned the corner and looked through the windows, possibly scanning for her. The pink leader looked furious with trails of brown liquid dripping from her face. She moved her hoof towards the door....

@

Love Bug saw the small filly hiding.

"Quick! Come here, behind the counter!" She called to the filly. "Before she sees you!"

@

She looked at Rising. "Try to distract them" she murmered.

(Filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler)

@

Love Bug saw the small filly hiding.

"Quick! Come here, behind the counter!" She called to the filly. "Before she sees you!"

Nervous, she bolted behind the counter as Diamond Tiara entered the shop. The filly had to crouch low to avoid being seen.

Meanwhile, Diamond Tiara left dirty hoofprints on the floor as they looked around. She grabbed the towel from the counter that was being used and wiped her face without asking.

"Hay" she shouted to the owner. "Have you seen a filly run in here? A blank flank"?