Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponies and Pages Bookstore

SkyHeart

"So Rising, what do you like to do for fun? Any hobbies?" She started to polish the counter and re-arrange the bookmark display. This pony was very quiet and mysterious, but she wanted to get to know him. Any chance to make friends, she would take! She just hoped she wouldn't scare him off.

Well...my normal "job" is writing stories and books. I really like to make stories. My fantasy is...endless. And when I'm not writing, I stay at home and thinking...or go outside. Yeah...I'm really often at my home. So...uhm...I'm not have...many friends here yet...or somepony special...but mayby I will find friends...sooner or later..."

Rising start to look down sadly.

Well...my normal "job" is writing stories and books. I really like to make stories. My fantasy is...endless. And when I'm not writing, I stay at home and thinking...or go outside. Yeah...I'm really often at my home. So...uhm...I'm not have...many friends here yet...or somepony special...but mayby I will find friends...sooner or later..."

Rising start to look down sadly.

Love Bug was sad to see the pony look so upset. She gently placed her hoof on his. "Well, you have already made one friend." She smiled at him. "And you can be here all you want, even if you are off work for a day. You can come think and write your stories here!" She gestured to the cozy seats around the store.

Rising feel a bit sad, after he said that. But then he feel her hoof on his. She talk to me, that I already made one and smiles to me. I look up, when she was talking, with a smile on my face.

"T-thank you...thank you so much"

At the moment, I was near to hug her, but I not want to surprise her badly. So I just smiled to her.

Morning eagerly opens her just purchased book with enthusiasm. Before reading the book, she stops for a moment, and smells the inside of the book; the smell of books, used or new, are one of the best aromas in existence. She turns the first page and reads the author's dedication. She then looks up, interested in the conversation Rising and Love Bug are sharing. She is observant, but not too obvious.

Rising feel a bit sad, after he said that. But then he feel her hoof on his. She talk to me, that I already made one and smiles to me. I look up, when she was talking, with a smile on my face.

"T-thank you...thank you so much"

At the moment, I was near to hug her, but I not want to surprise her badly. So I just smiled to her.

"No need to thank me... is my pleasure!" Her horn glowed "If you ever need anything, I'm here" she patted his hoof, then turned to put a few more tea kettles on the burner.

Risingnwas so sweet! She hoped they would be good friends, and that she could help him fit in and make more.

"No need to thank me... is my pleasure!" Her horn glowed "If you ever need anything, I'm here" she patted his hoof, then turned to put a few more tea kettles on the burner.

Risingnwas so sweet! She hoped they would be good friends, and that she could help him fit in and make more.

"O-okay"

She patted my hoof and then turn around. However, I get blushed a bit. She was so nice to me, I never saw a pony so nice and friendly to me...that's not meaning, that I only met worse ponies, but...I just can't explain it. Without knowing, what to do now, I just still sitting on my chair, lost in my minds.

Morning smiled at the conversation Love Bug and Rising were sharing and then returned to the book she was reading. With her brows furrowed, she was concentrating on the book she was reading. She thought to herself "the book so far is good, the language used is pretty appropriate. Except the lack of character development, but then again this is the first chapter after all."

Morning smiled at the conversation Love Bug and Rising were sharing and then returned to the book she was reading. With her brows furrowed, she was concentrating on the book she was reading. She thought to herself "the book so far is good, the language used is pretty appropriate. Except the lack of character development, but then again this is the first chapter after all."

Love Bug was about to ooen her book again, when she noticed the mare who had just come in with her snout so deep in her book. Her brow was furrowed, she was obviously concentrating very intently. It was aborable! Love Bug was sure she looked like that too sometimes. That book was a good one, it must be intruiging her.

'Thank you.' Traveller said as he held the cup of tea. He went back to his table and opened his notebook once more. He decided to draw again. He began to sketch the bookstore from his point of view, sipping his tea. It was hard to draw at the angle, but he managed to make it look OK.

She saw Traveler lost in his sketch book. She wondered how good he was? Love Bug loved drawing too, and always admired other artists.

Morning put down the book, and kept one hoof on the page she was reading last. She grabbed her bookmark from her satchel and slid it inside. She then shut the book and put that in her satchel also. She put her chair back under the table, and strolled out of the store. Before she went, she waved to Love Bug and Rising and said goodbye as she left. She shut the door, the bell door chime melodically ringing out.

Traveller looked up from his book back to the rows of books. He shifted his attention again back to the paper as he tried to draw them. He sighed as he held up the paper to the real thing. It looked pretty good, but Traveller didn't like it. He crumpled up the paper and began to draw again, trying to do better.

I was still sitting and thinking. About everything. At the moment, I was thinking, how I continue the story from my book "3 friends destiny 5: Time travel accident". I already had 4 books out and they really good...I know that, because I get money for those...and that's a lot. But then a sound breaks my thinking. Wondering, I look to the door. The door-bell makes that sound. Now I start to think, that I looking stupid, just sitting here and not even move a little bit, so I finally stand up.

Finally finding the ponies and pages bookstore, Hyper entered, the bell rigged to the door gave a gentle ring as it opened.

I slowly shut the door behind me to make as little noise as possible which after that I walked over to the "History" section of the store, glancing over each book I could not find anything that represented what I was looking for, "A brief outlook of chaos in Equestria"

I walked towards the counter and asked if they had this book in stock.

Edited by Hyper

Finally finding the ponies and pages bookstore, Hyper entered, the bell rigged to the door gave a gentle ring as it opened.

I slowly shut the door behind me to make as little noise as possible which after that I walked over to the "History" section of the store, glancing over each book I could not find anything that represented what I was looking for, "A brief outlook of chaos in Equestria"

I walked towards the counter and asked if they had this book in stock.

((Please submit an oc :3 thank you! Its only so I can keep track of who comes and goes))

"One moent please, let me check." Love Bug checked in the back storage. "Here it is! Also, we have Choas: the Aftermath and How We Stopped Chaos, by Twilight Sparkle herself!" She brought the books to the counter for the pony to see.

After I stand for a while, I start to think, what I could do now. I look around and recognize, that some of the books, mayby from searching, are not on there original places, so I decided to sort the books, so everything is easy to find. I go to the first one, I saw and start to sort the books.

((Time has gone by))

Love Bug was relaxing on the couch at the back of the store, waiting for costomers to start coming in. She was deep in a book, a cup of tea and a doughnut by her side. The shelves were dusted and the floor swept, so she was prepared for anything.

After time has gone by, I'm nearly finished. But accidentally I hit it by flying and a book falls against my right wing. I fall down, but lucky me, it was not too high. I shaked my head, it really hurts, but nothing more is happening...only my head and right wing hurts. A bit slowly, I go to the counter.

Traveller stared at the drawing. It still wasn't good enough! He tore the sheet of paper out and crumpled it up. He looked at the next blank page. Sighing, he flipped the notebook closed and put it back in his bag. He took out his book and began to read again. Maybe just this once he'd actually relax.

After time has gone by, I'm nearly finished. But accidentally I hit it by flying and a book falls against my right wing. I fall down, but lucky me, it was not too high. I shaked my head, it really hurts, but nothing more is happening...only my head and right wing hurts. A bit slowly, I go to the counter.

"Oh no!" Love Bug exclaimed "are you alright?" She quickly began fixing a cup of chammomile tea. "I'm sorry, some of thoes books are placed all wrong, it was only a matter of time..." she handed Shine the steaming cup. "Here, take some of this." She was worried about him, hoping he wasn't too hurt.

"Oh no!" Love Bug exclaimed "are you alright?" She quickly began fixing a cup of chammomile tea. "I'm sorry, some of thoes books are placed all wrong, it was only a matter of time..." she handed Shine the steaming cup. "Here, take some of this." She was worried about him, hoping he wasn't too hurt.

"I'm fine...nothing broken, just hurted. I can handle that, don't worry"

She gave me a steaming cup with chammomile tea. I sip from it.

"T-thank you, it really feels better now."

She was so nice to me and care for me. I feel really happy here...like a second home. She is so adorable for me.

Gold Rush adjusted his vest as he walked into the new bookstore. Taking a deep breath he took in the delightful smell of hard cover books and freshly brewed coffee. Feeling a tad thursty he heads over to counter. He clears his throat as he asks "Have any tranformation tea?" He wasn't serious about the question knowing that such a tea only came from zebra merchants. (Yeah just made that up)

Gold Rush adjusted his vest as he walked into the new bookstore. Taking a deep breath he took in the delightful smell of hard cover books and freshly brewed coffee. Feeling a tad thursty he heads over to counter. He clears his throat as he asks "Have any tranformation tea?" He wasn't serious about the question knowing that such a tea only came from zebra merchants. (Yeah just made that up)

Love Bug looked at him quizzically, then her ears dropped. A tea she had never heard of? Or maybe she had?

She frantically began sorting through her box of brews. "I.. I... transfor... uh.." worry seeped in. What if she upset her customer? "I'm afraid I'm... frsh out." She said slowly. She would find this new tea, and she would make it too!

Gold returns a smiles "Oh, i'm sorry if i worried you I just ask that to see what the reaction would be. I'll have a Mocha with extra sugar."  He pulls out a piece of paper and places it down on the counter "I carry a spare recipe of it if you want a look, though it has some unique ingredients."

Gold returns a smiles "Oh, i'm sorry if i worried you I just ask that to see what the reaction would be. I'll have a Mocha with extra sugar."  He pulls out a piece of paper and places it down on the counter "I carry a spare recipe of it if you want a look, though it has some unique ingredients."

"Hahaha!" She laughed wobbily. "Mocha! Yes." She began making the drink. "I would LOVE the recipie, actually!" She said happily. "Is that a zebra tribe brew?" She asked. She poured coffee in and started mixing in creamers and such.

((Sorfy if replies are slow ^^ busy :3 ))

"Hahaha!" She laughed wobbily. "Mocha! Yes." She began making the drink. "I would LOVE the recipie, actually!" She said happily. "Is that a zebra tribe brew?" She asked. She poured coffee in and started mixing in creamers and such.

((Sorfy if replies are slow ^^ busy :3 ))

Gold unfolds the paper and replies "Yes actually, got it when I was on vacation over seas.  It does random transformations to the drinker, all depends on how strong the brew is. Cant get some interesting results sometimes."  He takes a deep breath of the smell of the coffee

I listen to the conversation. I heard about the transformation tea already in a book. But I forget to say it to Love Bug. My head and wing don't hurt anymore, the tea really help. I go back, put the fallen book back and then sit down on a chair, making break from work. But then, I fall asleep...

Edited by Rising-Shine