Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Ponies and Pages Bookstore

SkyHeart

Hello! Welcome to Ponies and Pages. As you can see, we are a welcoming book store with a relaxing atmosphere. The shelves with new and used books are all over the store, and at the front you can order drinks such as tea, lemonade, coffe, and ect, as well as pastries :3 their are places to sit and chat in the store, as well as out front. For a more private setting, we have a balcony out back. Oh, how silly of me! I am Love Bug, the unicorn that owns the place. I want everypony to know that this a place to chat, read, fall in love, make friends, and hang out! If you have any questions, please let me know. Also, we are hiring,so if you would like a job, come talk to me!

Enjoy your time!

post-24238-0-59905500-1392242124.jpg

Edited by SkyHeart

Traveller walked into the nice bookstore. It had everything needed to relax. He smiled and looked around the store, looking for something to read. He picks out a Daring Do book, hearing how good they were. It sounded some like him. He walked up to the counter and placed the book down. 'How much for this?' The grey Pegasus asked with a smile.

Love Bug smile happily. Her first customer!

"2.50" she said "we're having a grand-opening sale!"

She was all prepared for this day, her yellow coat groomed, her pink and blu mane curled, and her favorite bright red bow around her neck. It was going to be a wonderful day!

Traveller dug through his bag and placed down a few bits. 'Thanks.' He said with a smile. He took a seat at a small table at the back of the store. He didn't like being where ponies could see him. He read his Daring Do book with interest. It did sound a lot like him. He say there for a minute before placing it down to relax for a minute.

"Would you like some tea?" She called out. "We have almost every flavor, all hoofed-crafted."

This was her dream, her own bookstore, with a relaxed atmosphere... she sighed in contentment. Her current read, Passion for Pearl Hoof, was on the table. She loved the Pearl Hoof series, and had read almost every one.

Traveller heard her call to him. He could really go for some tea. He nodded and walked back up to the counter. 'Could I get some sweet tea if you have it?' He asked, digging through his bag for the bits again. He took out a few coins and held them as he waited for what it cost.

Traveller heard her call to him. He could really go for some tea. He nodded and walked back up to the counter. 'Could I get some sweet tea if you have it?' He asked, digging through his bag for the bits again. He took out a few coins and held them as he waited for what it cost.

"Of course!" She smiled "but don't worry, it on the house. One free drink with every book purchase." Using her magic, she filled a delicate tea cup with hot water, and added a tea bag of sweet tea. She mixed the perfect amount of sugar and milk, adding a single mint leaf for spice. "Enjoy!"

• Brohoof 1

Rising go out for a walk, after he's done with the next story. When he is walking, he recognized a new bookstore in town.

"Hmmm...mayby they looking for somepony to work? Just writing stories getting boring"

When he get closer, he see, that they really looking for somepony to work.

"Okay, let's see, what happen."

He walks in and walk to the counter.

Rye walked into the book store and the bell rung when he walked in. Rye walked in and out of the bookstore a few times to hear the bell ring a few more times, it felt a bit mesmerizing to him for a little bit. He felt the bookstores owner looking at him so he stopped and went to the front desk to ask if she had a book.

"Of course!" She smiled "but don't worry, it on the house. One free drink with every book purchase." Using her magic, she filled a delicate tea cup with hot water, and added a tea bag of sweet tea. She mixed the perfect amount of sugar and milk, adding a single mint leaf for spice. "Enjoy!"

'Thanks.' He said with a smile as he went back over to his table in he back. He wasn't particularly in the mood for reading. He pulled out his blue notebook and began to draw. He wasn't very good, but he had gotten better since his visit to Manehattan. He sipped his tea and drew quietly.

Rising go out for a walk, after he's done with the next story. When he is walking, he recognized a new bookstore in town.

"Hmmm...mayby they looking for somepony to work? Just writing stories getting boring"

When he get closer, he see, that they really looking for somepony to work.

"Okay, let's see, what happen."

He walks in and walk to the counter.

"Hello! Welcome to Ponies and Pages." She smiled at the pony. "Feel free to browse our wide selection. Also, we are hiring!" Love Bug was so happy to see how many ponies were already heading to her store! She hoped somepony would want to be interveiwed for wrok, if buisness was going to keep up.

Rye walked into the book store and the bell rung when he walked in. Rye walked in and out of the bookstore a few times to hear the bell ring a few more times, it felt a bit mesmerizing to him for a little bit. He felt the bookstores owner looking at him so he stopped and went to the front desk to ask if she had a book.

Love Bug giggled at the pony playing with the door bell. How many times had she been distracted by that same shiny bell herself? It was so entertaining!

"We have many books!" She said "did you have anything in mind?" She gestued to the shelves and bins filling the store.

"Hello! Welcome to Ponies and Pages." She smiled at the pony. "Feel free to browse our wide selection. Also, we are hiring!" Love Bug was so happy to see how many ponies were already heading to her store! She hoped somepony would want to be interveiwed for wrok, if buisness was going to keep up.

"Thanks"

I'm smiling back to the pony.

"Also I want to work here, if it's okay. I've got plenty time and want to try it"

He still smiling to the pony. But now, he is going nervous. He don't have anything to show about him or his past. So, he just hope, that they don't need that to accept him.

"Well actually I'm in the midst of a series called The Alchemist, and I just finished the last one so I'm looking for a book called

The Sorceress, it's kinda new not sure if you have it, also do you have Lemon bread, Lemon bread is like my favorite" Rye explained while tapping his hooves on the table

"Thanks"

I'm smiling back to the pony.

"Also I want to work here, if it's okay. I've got plenty time and want to try it"

He still smiling to the pony. But now, he is going nervous. He don't have anything to show about him or his past. So, he just hope, that they don't need that to accept him.

"Oh wonderful!" She said happily "just a moment and iwill ask you a few questions."

@Burning Endurance

"Yes actually, we just got a few copies in of that!" She pointed to the new order section near the front. "And we have the best lemon bread in town!" She handed him a small pastry square wrapped in pink tissue paper and tied with a ribbon. "That'll be 3 bits."

"Okay, can't wait for it"

Few questions? Oh no, I hope, they not complicated. I getting more and more nervous. No, Rising! YOU! CAN! DO! IT! Okay, first...calm down.

I make a deep breath. Then I start too look around here. It's really nice here. He see two other ponies here. One is drawing and the other one stands next to me. Then again, I make a deep breath.

"Okay, can't wait for it"

Few questions? Oh no, I hope, they not complicated. I getting more and more nervous. No, Rising! YOU! CAN! DO! IT! Okay, first...calm down.

I make a deep breath. Then I start too look around here. It's really nice here. He see two other ponies here. One is drawing and the other one stands next to me. Then again, I make a deep breath.

"Okay, so two important ones: can you make tea, and do you get along Well with other ponies? I need to make sure you will help make this a comforting enviroment" Love Bug notices that the pony looks a bit pale, and is taking deep breaths. She quickly whips up a cup of chamomile tea. "Take this, on the house. It will help your nerves." She smiled "no need to be nervous."

I start to breath more and more. Then, she comes back and ask me two questions. But I not really recognized the questions, I'm still trying to calm down. Then she give me a cup of chamomile tea and say, it will help me. I take a sip and...wow, it tastes awesome! And it really help, I feel better.

"Thank you very much. I just need something to calm down. Okay...sorry, but I was to concentrate to calm down, what are the questions?"

I feel stupid to ask that, but I really didn't recognize, what the questions are.

Traveller flipped his notebook closed. He still didn't think the drawing was good enough, but he ran out of ink. He got an idea. He walked up to the counter again.

'Uh, sorry to interrupt...' He said sheepishly. 'Do you happen to have some ink I could borrow? I'll return it...' He asked.

I start to breath more and more. Then, she comes back and ask me two questions. But I not really recognized the questions, I'm still trying to calm down. Then she give me a cup of chamomile tea and say, it will help me. I take a sip and...wow, it tastes awesome! And it really help, I feel better.

"Thank you very much. I just need something to calm down. Okay...sorry, but I was to concentrate to calm down, what are the questions?"

I feel stupid to ask that, but I really didn't recognize, what the questions are.

Love Bug smiled at him. This pony was adorable! "I asked if you could make tea, and if you can get along well with other ponies? My hope is that I can make this place a comfotable place for ponies." She spoke softly and kindly. She didn't want this pony to be nervous. "Oh! And your name."

Candy Pastel walked toward to the door of the bookstore. She needed free time since she's been working inside her sweet shop making candy and other sweets. Candy has never been outside her shop ever since she earned her cutie mark in a sweetness competition. Candy opened the door slowly, afraid to get much attention.

Traveller flipped his notebook closed. He still didn't think the drawing was good enough, but he ran out of ink. He got an idea. He walked up to the counter again.

'Uh, sorry to interrupt...' He said sheepishly. 'Do you happen to have some ink I could borrow? I'll return it...' He asked.

Love Bug turned to the other pony. "Sure!" She dug aroynd in the baskets behind the counter, finalky uncovering the box with the ink bottles "here you are! Just black, right? Would you like a quill too?" She eyed the sketch book. "Oh I love drawing!" It was one of her favorite things to do.

Love Bug smiled at him. This pony was adorable! "I asked if you could make tea, and if you can get along well with other ponies? My hope is that I can make this place a comfotable place for ponies." She spoke softly and kindly. She didn't want this pony to be nervous. "Oh! And your name."

After another short breath, I answered.

"Yeah, I do make tea often at home. And I have no problems with other ponies. I'm really friendly to other ponies."

I start smiling again. Then she ask after my name. That's easy.

"Oh, my name is Rising Shine."

She is not pushing me, when asking me. She saying it nice and friendly and that makes it more easier for me, to answer her.

Love Bug turned to the other pony. "Sure!" She dug aroynd in the baskets behind the counter, finalky uncovering the box with the ink bottles "here you are! Just black, right? Would you like a quill too?" She eyed the sketch book. "Oh I love drawing!" It was one of her favorite things to do.

Traveller shook his head. 'No, I got my own.' He said. He slipped the ink into his bag and too out the book. 'Oh. Yeah. I just draw and write and stuff in here...' He said shyly. He didn't like talking about his book. It had all of his thoughts since he left Cloudsdale, so it was valuable to him.

"Hello?...Anypony here?" Candy Pastel closed the door behind her and started looking around the bookstore. She nevously walked slowly towards the counter and waited. "I should've went back to my shop and worked some more." She muttered to herself, still waiting at the counter to order something.

Traveller shook his head. 'No, I got my own.' He said. He slipped the ink into his bag and too out the book. 'Oh. Yeah. I just draw and write and stuff in here...' He said shyly. He didn't like talking about his book. It had all of his thoughts since he left Cloudsdale, so it was valuable to him.

"Well if you need anythung more, let me know" she smiled.

"Hello?...Anypony here?" Candy Pastel closed the door behind her and started looking around the bookstore. She nevously walked slowly towards the counter and waited. "I should've went back to my shop and worked some more." She muttered to herself, still waiting at the counter to order something.

Love Bug turned to the new carmel colored pony. "Hello! Welsome to my store. We have books, drinks, and pastries. Please relax, and come to me if you have any questions." She smiled and tilted her head, her hooves placed daintily on the counter.