Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Darkness On The Coast

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@@Charcoal Embers, So this mare wanted sarcasm? Then Terra would give her sarcasm.

"Gee if you don't know who you are lady then i guess i'm in no position to tell you. Do you know your name? Did you have Amnesia? Perhaps you got him by a crate like me?"

He made a quirky face before going back to serious, but it was really hard to hold an inner giggle about this.

"Joke's aside you have the scent of an extra-planar creature upon you, which means like you said that you are not a pony. Now i haven't memorized every single creature's abilities and status among the planes but i don't think that matters a lot now does it? I think i'll end my rude behavior by mentioning my name... Terra Lionmane, what's yours?"

Charcoal chuckled before standing up. "You know you can laugh if you want. You can't hide your emotions from me. I can tell how you feel." Charcoal said as she began circling Terra, brushing up against him with her wings and tickling his nose with her tail. Her form changed again, this time to an earth pony mare with a pure white coat and a black mane and tail. "Come on. You can't resist." Charcoal said in a saucy voice as she came up to Terra's face and began to lean in for a kiss.

@@Charcoal Embers, This mare's intrusion upon her thoughts was becoming annoying... and her persistence was something to be aplauded but it didn't amuse Terra. He smiled he gave her that... it pleased him a bit that she would deem him worthy of seduction. Perhaps this might have been a bit narcissistic of him but still it was flattering a bit, though for the wrong reasons.

Does everyone who attempts to seduce another use this method? The beautiful attraction? Pffft... no romance these days... none respected their own body, none valued the heart. He sighed dissapointed and sad too. Fenix had face-winged himself too as if he shared the feelings of his master.

"Seriously? Just like that? You don't even want to buy me dinner first? For someone that claims to know much about those you meet you think you would have known i am the romance kind of pony."

@@Charcoal Embers, This mare's intrusion upon her thoughts was becoming annoying... and her persistence was something to be aplauded but it didn't amuse Terra. He smiled he gave her that... it pleased him a bit that she would deem him worthy of seduction. Perhaps this might have been a bit narcissistic of him but still it was flattering a bit, though for the wrong reasons.

Does everyone who attempts to seduce another use this method? The beautiful attraction? Pffft... no romance these days... none respected their own body, none valued the heart. He sighed dissapointed and sad too. Fenix had face-winged himself too as if he shared the feelings of his master.

"Seriously? Just like that? You don't even want to buy me dinner first? For someone that claims to know much about those you meet you think you would have known i am the romance kind of pony."

Charcoal giggled a bit and gave him a peck on the cheek. "How about you hang out with me for a bit. There is someone who I want you to meet." Charcoal circled around behind him and leaned in close to his ear. "I have a feeling you should see him. He is quite... interesting to say the least." Charcoal whispered into his ear softly before leaning even closer and giving his ear a slight nibble.

@@Charcoal Embers, Shadow returned the hug. She hadn't been this close to another pony in forever. Shadow just didn't trust stallions, for one thing, after what her ex had done and of course, there was always her work at the Luna Branch of the Inquistion and her gambling. It was nice tho, to get away from it all for a while.

@@Frosty V, @, Sanura was on edge as they entered the sewers. She screwed up her muzzle as the smell hit her nostrils and was disgusted at the sight of the water. There was a narrow ledge on one side where ponies could walk single file.

@@Pripyat Pony, @

Jaeger should no face change as the smell from the sewers poured into his nostrils, he hated it, but didn't show it, the water was what got to him. He followed closely behind Sanura, watchin the ponies walk single file. "Alright, let's just go in a completely different direction from them." he whispered to her

@,

The Sandpony

Her call upon him of being strange would have been insulting had he not thought of himself the same...Naive as well as any stereotypical pony of the age, this one...He let out a shudder through his mask before silently proceeding forward in the tunnels instead of turning. There were no legitimate signs of what lied in wait though forward was always the best way to continue...even through the pain of his mask upon his face. 

@@Charcoal Embers, Shadow returned the hug. She hadn't been this close to another pony in forever. Shadow just didn't trust stallions, for one thing, after what her ex had done and of course, there was always her work at the Luna Branch of the Inquistion and her gambling. It was nice tho, to get away from it all for a while.

@@Frosty V, @, Sanura was on edge as they entered the sewers. She screwed up her muzzle as the smell hit her nostrils and was disgusted at the sight of the water. There was a narrow ledge on one side where ponies could walk single file.

Caprisha smiled as she hugged the mare softly and began rubbing her back caringly. Caprisha could feel every hair from Shadow's fur on her body, and she was sure Shadow could feel hers as well as the hug began to drag on. But Caprisha didn't complain. "Feeling better?"

@@Charcoal Embers@,

Thunder stood there, still going over the events of the past few minutes in his head. The most recent event however, made him hold onto his wings, trying not to let them flare out. "So, are we going to get going or what?" Thunder said to the mare... thing... whatever it was. Extra-planar creature hmm? Sounds odd. Are you a demon? Thunder tried not to be rude, but he never knew whether or not what he was going to say would offend someone. Normally he didn't care, but this was... different he felt.

@@Charcoal Embers, @,

Thunder stood there, still going over the events of the past few minutes in his head. The most recent event however, made him hold onto his wings, trying not to let them flare out. "So, are we going to get going or what?" Thunder said to the mare... thing... whatever it was. Extra-planar creature hmm? Sounds odd. Are you a demon? Thunder tried not to be rude, but he never knew whether or not what he was going to say would offend someone. Normally he didn't care, but this was... different he felt.

Charcoal giggled and turned back to Thunder, having forgotten he was there. "Oh hey, I forgot you were there. You know, I suppose we could continue on. But there is just one thing." Charcoal walked back over to Thunder and began circling him, brushing up against his body and wings and tickling him with her tail. "If you ar jealous, all you have to do is say so." Charcoal said as she came up behind Thunder. "I can handle both of you." Charcoal whisperer into Thunder's ear.

@@Charcoal Embers

Thunder was still trying to stop his wings from flaring up, but is was hard. Hard as rock. Rock hard. Stop it! Stop it brain! Why you do this to me! *pomf* Thunder's attempts at keeping his wings down were futile. "Yes. Let us continue with our previous matters. And are you serious about the whole 'both of us' thing? The last mare to say that to me, well, let's just say she had a limp." Thunder smirked at the memory.

Edited by RaptorJesus

@

Charcoal giggled as she watched Thunder's wings pomf and stick straight up into the air. This one is just too easy. Charcoal thought to herself. "Yes, I do believe I can. And if I am that... arousing to you, all you need to do is ask for some help. I'm sure we could find a nice quiet spot for us to... *giggle* relieve you." Charcoal said, still using her saucy voice from before as she whispered Into Thunder's ear before giving it a small nibble and brushing her tail against Thunder's wings.

@@Charcoal Embers,@, Why could this other pegasus not hold back his own urges? Was he that weak-minded? Terra might have had an idea of what she was now...

"Now now little succubus don't get ahead of yourself... preying on two victims at once might be more than you can handle. Sure we may survive the first night, the second... but eventually it'll get into your mind the idea to kill us. You there..."

She pointed at the other pegasus with the wingboner that he was embarassed to look at... he made a frowny face of "Ugh!" at the sight in front of him.

"Take my advice and stay away from this one... she'll only be trouble. And about you miss... who's name i seriously would like to know but guess already that's there is none..."

She had invited him to "someone's" adobe which he could only guess was his master's lair. Probably a tempting offer to know the headquarters of the enemy but it was also dangerous to go alone.

"I am not going anywhere with you yet... you don't inspire legitimate trust from me yet to earn the right to lure me into Trapface Mc Trapsalot's house. Now... if you're both done... i am going to issue a warning before i leave. Any transgressions against the serenity of this community do not escape my sight. And before you get ahead of yourselves with your "powers" know that i have my own, and my own contacts. Now if you will excuse me..."

This was their last chance to interrupt him and stop him from leaving if they wanted. But he wasn't going to stay for un-nesseccary violence. Either or else he had to inform the right people for this, someone should know about the amulet being stolen, the pegasus being kidnapped with the lure of intercourse.... Hmmph! How naive can stallions be? 

@,

"Hmm... well..." He thought about this for a few minutes. "Magic has an odd way of reacting badly, as you probably very well know. Perhaps it was a mistake or an overpowerment of the spell on your part- which I'm doubting- or a mistake or overpowering on my friends' part." He gave them all a look, and the backed up slowly. Shaking his head, he turned back to Jacob. "As for your form being a pony, we've found out that any... extradimensional visitors take a form of our race to preserve the natural balance." He sighed. "Well, Archmage, I can give you food and a place to rest until we figure out how to send you back to your realm, although I am unsure..."

((I'm not sure what to do... everything's moving so smoothly.))

• Brohoof 1

@@Charcoal Embers,@, Why could this other pegasus not hold back his own urges? Was he that weak-minded? Terra might have had an idea of what she was now...

"Now now little succubus don't get ahead of yourself... preying on two victims at once might be more than you can handle. Sure we may survive the first night, the second... but eventually it'll get into your mind the idea to kill us. You there..."

She pointed at the other pegasus with the wingboner that he was embarassed to look at... he made a frowny face of "Ugh!" at the sight in front of him.

"Take my advice and stay away from this one... she'll only be trouble. And about you miss... who's name i seriously would like to know but guess already that's there is none..."

She had invited him to "someone's" adobe which he could only guess was his master's lair. Probably a tempting offer to know the headquarters of the enemy but it was also dangerous to go alone.

"I am not going anywhere with you yet... you don't inspire legitimate trust from me yet to earn the right to lure me into Trapface Mc Trapsalot's house. Now... if you're both done... i am going to issue a warning before i leave. Any transgressions against the serenity of this community do not escape my sight. And before you get ahead of yourselves with your "powers" know that i have my own, and my own contacts. Now if you will excuse me..."

This was their last chance to interrupt him and stop him from leaving if they wanted. But he wasn't going to stay for un-nesseccary violence. Either or else he had to inform the right people for this, someone should know about the amulet being stolen, the pegasus being kidnapped with the lure of intercourse.... Hmmph! How naive can stallions be?

Charcoal giggled at Terra. He was quite amusing at times. "A sucubus? Please, I am nothing of the sort." Charcoal said as she drew circles on his chest. "And if you are that desperate for my name, it's Clear Sky. Now I expect you to remember that for the next time we meet. I want to hear you scream my name as we are... enjoying our company." Charcoal said with a giggle at her obvious lie. But she wanted to see if this stallion was as interesting as he seemed, and if he was worthy of her attention.

@@Charcoal Embers, "Much," Shadow Star replied, with a smile. As the hug finished, she caught the word "demon" being discussed by two drunken ponies next to them, and gave her companion a nudge.

@@Frosty V, @, Sanura nodded and led the way down a smaller conduit, all her senses on edge as she looked out for the mysterious slime.

• Brohoof 1

@@Charcoal Embers, "Much," Shadow Star replied, with a smile. As the hug finished, she caught the word "demon" being discussed by two drunken ponies next to them, and gave her companion a nudge.

@@Frosty V, @, Sanura nodded and led the way down a smaller conduit, all her senses on edge as she looked out for the mysterious slime.

'

Caprisha nodded as her normal carefree, amused face went serious as she also heard the word spoke by the ponies not too far from them. She looked at where the word had come from to see a group of ponies, mostly stallions, but a few mares as well all having a drink together at their table.

@@Pripyat Pony, @

Jaeger kept his bow up at a fire ready position, bein sure to keep watch to aim away from Sanura's head with caution. The smell was starting to get to him, but he tried his best not to show it. "Where is this slime?" he said in a very low whisper to Sanura, turning his head every so often to make sure they were no being tailed or in risk of being spotted.

@@Charcoal Embers,@, Terra didn't face her but instead remembered something. Something he'd seen before. Though he didn't know the intentions of this mare he wouldn't give her reason to say that he'd been inconsiderate.

"Are you hurt? I think i saw something upon you... were you harmed this day? I have a way to heal your wounds if you really want to."

Monkshood

@

The time moved slowly for Monkshood, seemingly crawling by. He stared at the floor as his mind slipped into thoughts of this mysterious disease that was ravaging populous. Could the Lord Inquisitor be mistaken, or was he right about it being something more sinister. He sighed as a sense of interest and intrigue washed over him. He looked up once again, and approached the secretary. "Where are the labs?", his voice was flat and blunt. The secretary, shaking, pointed hastily in another direction. Clearly, they were not comfortable around any members of the Inquisition. "Thank you", Monkshood reciprocated the kindness, yet his voice still remained dull. Departing once again in the direction towards the labs, he hoped to find the Lord Inquisitor, and proceed upon their journey.

• Brohoof 1

@@Frosty V@@Pripyat Pony, @,

As you round the corner, you come almost face to face with... something. It resembled a pony, yet it wasn't- where a mane would be, it was a pulsating blob of flesh, ejecting goo from various pores. It had no eyes, and it's hind legs were tentacles. Odd growths covered its cutie mark and were dotted around its body. It squealed upon seeing you and dashed off, moving surprisingly fast for its size. You could sense its alarm just as well as you could see the trail of goo that it trailed behind it... 

@@Charcoal Embers,

Suddenly, Charcoal sensed a burst of alarm coming from one of the lesser organisms in the sewers, it temporarily causing you to feel its panic before you checked the consciousness in control. They're after me they're after me three of them Inquisitors various weapons help...

@@Charcoal Embers, @@Pripyat Pony,

"... oh, come on! You know they don't exist, and even if they do, then they were thrown out by the princesses thousands and thousands of years before. You can't just keep assuming it was something from a storybook, Pipe!"

"No, no... *hic* I'm certain of it. Explain to me an army moving down south of Manehattan last year then."

"A large group of rebels..."

"Oh, don't give me that bull- say..."

The small group of ponies turned their attention to the deadly looks on your face as you approached. The second pony snarled. "Well? Whaddya- ow!" The first one nudged him hard and turned to them. "Hello there, madams. How may we help you today?"

Edited by Archmagos Amphrose

@, @@Pripyat Pony @

Jaegers eyes widened apon seeing the disgusting creature that stood in front of them, as it squealed and fled in the opposite direction Jaeger figured their cover had been blown, cursing under his breath. "Buck!" he hissed lightly and raised his bow, aiming carefully at the creature, primarily the back of his head. He leaned to get Sanura out if his way, and fired.

@@Pripyat Pony @@Frosty V @

Crimson's eyes darted in the direction that the beast dashed off to and cursed quietly. "SHIT! That things ugly and fast! Lets get after it! Look, it left a trail of goo behind! We can use that to trick it to wherever it's go-" he said, just as  Jaeger fired his bow at the monster. "WAIT A SECOND! You fool! didn't you see it? That thing didn't even attack us! Not only that, but something was...off about it..." he said narrowing his eyes at the goo trail that led to the monster, igniting his hoof on fire to give him some light to get a better view of it.

@@Frosty V@@@Pripyat Pony,

The arrow thudded in the back of its head. All psychic noise stopped immediately, and it collapsed to the ground without a sound. Before you can do so much as move, however, the abnormal mutations melt away to go, revealing a white pony with a blue mane. Its eyes were gone as well as the sockets, and a pinkish-grey slime that was the remnant of the brain slowly dripped out of it, the brain fluid running into the sewage besides the walkways.

@@Charcoal Embers,

The psychic rant cut off suddenly, leaving behind a deathly silence. Then Resh spoke up. As you can tell from the screaming panic and following death of that unfortunate soul, the Inquisition is down there. If I could request that you... err... speed things up?

@@Frosty V@@@Pripyat Pony,

The arrow thudded in the back of its head. All psychic noise stopped immediately, and it collapsed to the ground without a sound. Before you can do so much as move, however, the abnormal mutations melt away to go, revealing a white pony with a blue mane. Its eyes were gone as well as the sockets, and a pinkish-grey slime that was the remnant of the brain slowly dripped out of it, the brain fluid running into the sewage besides the walkways.

@@Charcoal Embers,

The psychic rant cut off suddenly, leaving behind a deathly silence. Then Resh spoke up. As you can tell from the screaming panic and following death of that unfortunate soul, the Inquisition is down there. If I could request that you... err... speed things up?

Crimson's eyes widened and he quickly trotted next to it and knelt by it's side, inspecting it. "This...this isn't a demon...it's...a stallion! But that's not the only thing...it seems to have been dead for some time...I think that the slime on it earlier was...possessing it's body somehow...this is sick..." he said with shaking his head with a growl.

((Why does this pony have the same color scheme as Shining Armor? :blink: ))

@, @@Pripyat Pony

Jaeger shook his head. "You could say that, don't touch the goo what so ever understand?" he said to his companion before looking back to the pony. "I've seen this before, more times than I would like, touching the goo gives the pony a good pleasurable feeling, but then I takes over...and does that." he said in a low, almost angry tone. "There are more...it is never just one, stay on guard at all times, den more than before." he directed