Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Broadway!

AidenCryptic

Cabaret and Rent are my favorite musicals I've seen actual productions of. I'd also say The Music Man, but the 1962 film will always be the best version of that play.

I really want to see The Book of Mormon and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: The Musical

Well I was mainly forced to see some Broadway productions since like half my family is in to it and I never really cared for it because I found them to sometimes be to long boring and just singing with no break for dialogue (looking at you Les Miserables). But if I were to choose my favorites it would be I guess Shrek the Musical and Annie or the ones with good songs.

Wicked,Spring awakening,Cats,Les Misrables. Ive been one of the backround singers on Spring awakening when Lea Michele and Jonathan Groff Were on it. Im actually in a musical thats going to be starting up soon! But im not allowed to share what it is!

Wicked.

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished, Popular, What Is This Feeling, Defying Gravity. What more could you want?

I'm trying to get my hands on the book. although I've heard it's kind of bloody. But at least I'll have Gregory McGurie!