Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Mirror | rorriM ehT ksA

Zyla Fae

Who is your favorite princess in the show?

Luna. Luna all the way. (Which is why I'd probably be sad if your OC kissed luna, since second to Fluttershy, she is one of my favorite ponies on the show)

(edited)

would you rather be a 1 winged angel or a 2 winged demon?

"I think I'd prefer the angel... I like doing nice things..." "Well duh, I'd want two wings, how could I fly with just one...."

do you have a nemesis?

If you have, who?

"No, I don't." Well... Sort of, but I'm not going to tell him about Cold Heart... *Ooh... So I'm your nemesis now? I like that. It makes me feel important.* Well, you are sort of a person I don't like who disagrees with my every decision... Even if in a way you are me...

How would you react if you would see my OC kissing princess Luna in your dream?

Ooh... She's pretty... You are so stupid sometimes... Though seriously, what with this stupid dream... * it's not stupid... Though I wish that I was the one kissing her... *You think that with every mare you see getting kissed.. * No I don't... *You can't lie to me... I'm part of you. And I can hear your thoughts you know. *

NOTE: To explain this, Cool Breeze and Cold Heart share a body (there's a bit of backstory to that), and they have completely opposite personalities. (Cool Breeze' name is not yet final)

Edited by Somepony

"I think I'd prefer the angel... I like doing nice things..." "Well duh, I'd want two wings, how could I fly with just one...."

"No, I don't." Well... Sort of, but I'm not going to tell him about Cold Heart... *Ooh... So I'm your nemesis now? I like that. It makes me feel important.* Well, you are sort of a person I don't like who disagrees with my every decision... Even if in a way you are me...

Ooh... She's pretty... You are so stupid sometimes... Though seriously, what with this stupid dream... * it's not stupid... Though I wish that I was the one kissing her... *You think that with every mare you see getting kissed.. * No I don't... *You can't lie to me... I'm part of you. And I can hear your thoughts you know. *

NOTE: To explain this, Cool Breeze and Cold Heart share a body (there's a bit of backstory to that), and they have completely opposite personalities. (Cool Breeze' name is not yet final)

Yeah... I have seen this before, don't worry about it.(2personalitys)

My friend had the same problem.

Yeah... I have seen this before, don't worry about it.

My friend had the same problem.

Yeah, I know that this is a real problem, though I don't have it, I just thought it would make an interesting character.

(Though this particular instance of a split personality actually had to do with a brew made from Poison Joke)

Yeah, I know that this is a real problem, though I don't have it, I just thought it would make an interesting character.

(Though this particular instance of a split personality actually had to do with a brew made from Poison Joke)

well, that explains some