Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask The Mirror | rorriM ehT ksA

Zyla Fae

(edited)

Where would you go if you had no place to go?

Nowhere.

"This makes no sense to me"

"I'd probably just wander around homelessly.... Like usual...."

"If I had no place to go, I wouldn't exactly have anywhere I could go, now would I?" *Rolls eyes*

Edited by Somepony

Nowhere.

"This makes no sense to me"

"I'd probably just wander around homelessly.... Like usual...."

"If I had no place to go, I wouldn't exactly have anywhere I could go, now would I?" *Rolls eyes*

What do you mean with "Like usual... "?

Are you homeless?

How do you use a pc or internet to write these posts if you are homeless?

What do you mean with "Like usual... "?

Are you homeless?

How do you use a pc or internet to write these posts if you are homeless?

"Well, yes, I am homeless...." *sigh* "It's by choice though, I'm always moving around, and going from place to place, that way, I don't make friends, and don't have friends start being scared of me when they meet Cold Heart."

"Yes. I'm homeless. Because Breezie brain cares too much about ponies not liking me, and doesn't want to stay in one place because of it."

"Plus, our minds are sort of linked to our creator's, so he asks us your questions, we think the answers, and then he types them out for us."

"Well, yes, I am homeless...." *sigh* "It's by choice though, I'm always moving around, and going from place to place, that way, I don't make friends, and don't have friends start being scared of me when they meet Cold Heart."

"Yes. I'm homeless. Because Breezie brain cares too much about ponies not liking me, and doesn't want to stay in one place because of it."

"Plus, our minds are sort of linked to our creator's, so he asks us your questions, we think the answers, and then he types them out for us."

Eps to Cool Breeze:

I ain't scared, It's just we can't meet in person.And you could ask Cold Heart to COOL DOWN XD   cacn't you make a deal with him?

Darkchain wants to say something to Cold Heart(Darkchain is my nemesis, I don't even know why he reads my forums, he doesn't even like the show. we are not one person  but oh well...)

Darkchain to Cold Heart:

Then MAKE those ponies love you. You need to grab what you want! The power of evil is stronger then you think!

Eps:... don't mind what Darkchain said

Picture this

Fifty billion rainbows,

and the sun is setting,

and the moon is setting, also,

and you're there in a gazebo.

And then God descends from heaven

and He gives you a million dollars.

What are you thinking about when you picture this?

Eps to Cool Breeze:

I ain't scared, It's just we can't meet in person.And you could ask Cold Heart to COOL DOWN XD   can't you make a deal with him?

Darkchain wants to say something to Cold Heart(Darkchain is my nemesis, I don't even know why he reads my forums, he doesn't even like the show. we are not one person  but oh well...)

Darkchain to Cold Heart:

Then MAKE those ponies love you. You need to grab what you want! The power of evil is stronger then you think!

Eps:... don't mind what Darkchain said

Picture this

Fifty billion rainbows,

and the sun is setting,

and the moon is setting, also,

and you're there in a gazebo.

And then God descends from heaven

and He gives you a million dollars.

What are you thinking about when you picture this?

"I've tried making a deal with him EPS, and for the most part, I manage to keep him under control now, but every once in a while... He get's out, and when he does that... He's usually pretty angry..."

"Don't make me cool you down. I can cool you down a lot more than you want."

"I'm liking this 'Darkchain' fellow..."

I'm thinking about the fact that the fact that those events have no correlation and I'm still rich.

"How are the moon and sun setting at the same time? That doesn't make any sense.... And how much is that in bits? I don't use dollars."

"Chill with the rainbows."

"I've tried making a deal with him EPS, and for the most part, I manage to keep him under control now, but every once in a while... He get's out, and when he does that... He's usually pretty angry..."

"Don't make me cool you down. I can cool you down a lot more than you want."

"I'm liking this 'Darkchain' fellow..."

I'm thinking about the fact that the fact that those events have no correlation and I'm still rich.

"How are the moon and sun setting at the same time? That doesn't make any sense.... And how much is that in bits? I don't use dollars."

"Chill with the rainbows."

oke... then he gives you million bits and you are right, it doesn't make sense

My friend ES wants to say something(I believe he is a brony too but he is can't of... a ridle):

"What Fun Is There In Making Sense?"

Reaction to this: 

You are very welcome.

0:00 - Oh no....

0:20 - Man this guy curses a lot...

1:01 - That's it... I'm done

oke... then he gives you million bits and you are right, it doesn't make sense

My friend ES wants to say something(I believe he is a brony too but he is can't of... a ridle):

"What Fun Is There In Making Sense?"

"Wow... That's a lot of money..."

"Yes well, there's a difference in "being weird type" not making sense and "the sun and the moon setting at the same time" type not making sense."

LOL, TEIMTRAVEL! Im sorry. I bet this will make you better,  

Well that was interesting :P

Why would he automatically say a gender though.... Don't use pronouns for legendaries... (Though in movies they're usually male, yes...)

I think there is, I think I heard of it before.

did you ever play ponymon?

I'm not sure what that is.

do you think someone can explode twice?

Depends, I know that Pokémon can, thought they do have to be revived first....

(In the future, please just edit your last post instead of double posting)