Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc A Maze of Horrors

Demirari

Link to RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/89209-a-maze-of-horrors-rp/

A Maze of Horrors is a maze of mythical tales and proportions. It is told, that it will pick six ponies every so often and bring it to its depths. And there, these six ponies are tasked with a task that nearly no one had ever been able to accomplish: survive and reach the end of the maze.

Many had tried over the thousands of years, and only a few had ever reached and passed through the fable exit. With such a daunting task, can your OC, can the six ponies reach to that gate? Can they survive as six, or will only one be able to reach that gate.

In this Maze, there lies something interesting, it creates beasts, horrors, everything from the minds of the six. It creates the beast that your OC so long feared, it creates the situation that your OC dreads. It will try anything to have the six dead before they even make it through half of the maze.

Alright, after that short intro, here are the rules:

1: No Godmoding.

2: Your character can die.

3: Your OC starts out without anything, that means no weapons, nothing.

4: Common Rules. (No Mary Sues, Gary Sues, etc.)

5: T+ but nothing M-Rated.

6: An add-on to Rule 3: There are items that you may find to use. Ex. Pistol, knife, etc.

These will be sparsely found, and will be in short supply. (Bullets, arrows, bolts.)

7: Anything else worth noting will be added in.

List:

1: Gentle Secret - Demirari

2: Arrow Head - Wolframite

3: Blaze - (\_Blaze_/)

4: Silver Wing - Dargent

5: Chipper - Waddles

6: Atlas - Airbornepony

7: Moonlight - Moonlight7starshine

Edited by Demirari

I would like to join with Blaze. If you think he is OP I will use Blue Optyx.

Both links in mah signature.

Well. First, is that since the maze brings the OCs into its depths, there is no weapons, nor nothing they had previously.

That means the blade, he doesn't have that. And same to anyone else if their OC has a weapon or something they bring in. 

They are practically naked by that means. 

Well. First, is that since the maze brings the OCs into its depths, there is no weapons, nor nothing they had previously.

That means the blade, he doesn't have that. And same to anyone else if their OC has a weapon or something they bring in. 

They are practically naked by that means.

That's fine I will strip both of their weapons from them :I

@@Demirari,

you got me into this therefore if the slots are full you will add one more for me 8D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonlight-r5175

plus moonlights sanity is already unstable as it is so at some point she will kill herself in this roleplay.

Fair enough. Note that you are pissing off my OCD. :3

Will create the thread soon. Also, please state what your OC fears. Could be something simple that I can base off on. If something specific, tell me.

So sunlight? That is one hell of a monster. So light. Something light-based. :3

I will give my OC a phobia as well (one that I share with him): aquaphobia.

Same here. I hate large bodies of water. Edited by Demirari

Demirari, on 22 Feb 2014 - 9:45 PM, said:

Fair enough. Note that you are pissing off my OCD. :3

Will create the thread soon. Also, please state what your OC fears. Could be something simple that I can base off on. If something specific, tell me.

Like I said fear of spiders. I didn't add a reason so: On one of his early adventures he fell into a pit full of the things. They crawled in his nostrels and mouth, bit him a lot, and the venom caused him to trip out for a while.