Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maze of Friendship RP

TBD

1 hour ago, Astral Soul said:

@Tree Song

Astral smiled back at Tree Song

You know I like tea and create my own blends. I also like flying around and sit on my cloud. Im fascinated by plants and im really looking forward to explore this forest. I also like the night sky and stars. 

What about you? Do you like any of these things?

"Well, let's see: as a druid's apprentice, I also create herbal mixtures, but these are potions, made for a magical effect, not for taste. I'm an earth pony so I can't fly or sit on clouds. I love plants, and my special talent is talking to them. Well, kind of. Actually it's more like singing, and they don't think or talk like us... it's hard to explain.

As for the night sky, I like it too. When I'm going on expeditions with my teacher, we often camp in the wilderness, far from the city lights, which creates good conditions for observing the sky, and we do it often.

So yes, I think we do have some things in common..."

Then Tree Song noticed the princess approaching them.

"It's an honor to meet you, @Princess Cadance. Thank you for organizing this for us."

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sycofear13 said:

Her head briefly turns to the sign, briefly reading it over before immediately stopping to stare at the cage filled with DRAGONS. "If you've got stuff like this in your bag I think we win" Cali pokes the cage with her hoof

Silverspark;"I really wouldn't  use a dragon for this plus those were shrunk accidental I will release them back home when I can learn to bring them back to normal size  but "she finally grabbed a set of walkie talkies

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Shining Armor said:

*Noticed someone approaching towards him* 

Hiya sport!! 

*with a big grin on his face*

@Stone Cold Steve Jobs

"Um, hi, I mean hello, Prince Armor." Gust gave a small bow. He was clearly nervous approaching and talking to royalty and didn't know how he was supposed to act. "I, uhh, I just wanted to reserve our spot for the maze, mine and Ana's spot that is." He fidgeted a little, not knowing if that was enough and he could walk away now.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Silverspark said:

Silverspark;"I really wouldn't  use a dragon for this plus those were shrunk accidental I will release them back home when I can learn to bring them back to normal size  but "she finally grabbed a set of walkie talkies

"I meant that a bunch of small dragons are probably worth more than all the items on the list put together" giving the cage one final hesitant tap with her hoof, Cali turns her attention back to Silverspark. "whatcha got there?" 

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Tree Song said:

"Well, let's see: as a druid's apprentice, I also create herbal mixtures, but these are potions, made for a magical effect, not for taste. I'm an earth pony so I can't fly or sit on clouds. I love plants, and my special talent is talking to them. Well, kind of. Actually it's more like singing, and they don't think or talk like us... it's hard to explain.

As for the night sky, I like it too. When I'm going on expeditions with my teacher, we often camp in the wilderness, far from the city lights, which creates good conditions for observing the sky, and we do it often.

So yes, I think we do have some things in common..."

Then Tree Song noticed the princess approaching them.

"It's an honor to meet you, @Princess Cadance. Thank you for organizing this for us."

Astral joined Tree Song in thanking @Princess Cadance. After they went their separate ways Astral realized that he was enjoying this walk thriugh the woods. He didnt expected that since he is aware of shy he is.

After a moment or two .. he smiled again at Tree Song and started talking again:

I have a big dream: I want to make many ponies happy with my own created tea blends. I hope to enrich the lives of ponies by it. I want to show as many ponies as possible how wonderful mysterious life can be. I.want to spread the love for it.

Do you have also a big dream, Tree Song?

• Brohoof 1

@Astral Soul

"Big dream, you say? Well, for me it's all about keeping Equestria safe. I want to protect all the innocent lives against anything that could threaten them. That's what druids do."

Tree Song decided it was her turn to ask a question.

"Actually, I heard about you before. It was something about a mysterious object called 'The Orb', can you tell me anything about it?"

When not talking to Astral, Tree Song would occasionally perform her eerie humming, communicating with the nearby plants. She hoped it wouldn't weird out Astral too much...

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-02-16 at 4:56 PM, Thunder Gust said:

@Stone Cold Steve Jobs

"Um, hi, I mean hello, Prince Armor." Gust gave a small bow. He was clearly nervous approaching and talking to royalty and didn't know how he was supposed to act. "I, uhh, I just wanted to reserve our spot for the maze, mine and Ana's spot that is." He fidgeted a little, not knowing if that was enough and he could walk away now.

*Shiny armor noticed how nervous Gust is. He thought that maybe wearing casual attire would make him more approachable.*

Hey why so nervous? Relax, we haven’t gotten inside the maze yet which is filled with dragons, traps, deadly poison plants and you’re nervous about meeting some royalty? *chuckled* I’m only joking, but you and your partner are good to go! While we wait for @Princess Silky, I believe she’ll be coming, before we can start!  Feel free to look around this area but don’t go too far alright? 

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Tree Song said:

@Astral Soul

"Big dream, you say? Well, for me it's all about keeping Equestria safe. I want to protect all the innocent lives against anything that could threaten them. That's what druids do."

Tree Song decided it was her turn to ask a question.

"Actually, I heard about you before. It was something about a mysterious object called 'The Orb', can you tell me anything about it?"

When not talking to Astral, Tree Song would occasionally perform her eerie humming, communicating with the nearby plants. She hoped it wouldn't weird out Astral too much...

Astral enjoyed the humming of Tree Song and it had soothing effect in him.

This question about the orb surprised him quite a bit since he thought nibofy would know.

He smiled at Tree Song and began to answer her question:

So .. you heard about the orb? It is a rumored ancient artefacts in the world. They say its power have been infinite and brought light and positivity into the world. Some even speculate that it created the world in the first place. Because if this this rumor .. this  legend fascinated me and Ive tried to find it to study it. Sadly I havent been lucky so far..

Where did you hear about it ?

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-02-16 at 8:11 PM, Sycofear13 said:

"I meant that a bunch of small dragons are probably worth more than all the items on the list put together" giving the cage one final hesitant tap with her hoof, Cali turns her attention back to Silverspark. "whatcha got there?" 

Silverspark:hoof over a walkie talkie "walkie talkies that way if we get separated we have some communication found these once by accident when I was exploring Twilight's library and these were in a box"she said

• Brohoof 1