Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming ps4

emiliano8193

I have a PS4, but I didn't hook my PS4 up yet or at least start setting it up. But, from what I've heard it has its advantages.

Edited by Scootalove

I've got one. I've only got a couple games for it. (Waiting for InFamous, Watch Dogs and Uncharted 4) And I think it's a great system. A vast improvement over the PS3. Updates and the like are much faster and a UI that's not a little overly cluttered and kind of ugly to look at.

• Brohoof 1

I have a PS3, and will eventually likely have a PS4.  What it is lacking right now is a game, any game, that I feel I have to have.  If it even had a hot shots golf out for it I would have bought one.  As it stands I am in no hurry and I figure the build quality will improve with time and the price might drop or at least acquire some free extras.

I have a PS4 but I am waiting for more games to come out (Such as Infamous: Second Son) but I think it's an improvement from the PS3, or at least the one I had (I had the first PS3 that came out)

I have a PS4 (well my family has a couple) and I like it. I have one game, though (well actually couple, but the other belongs to a brother and he plays it on his PS4). But really I like the game I have.  ^_^  Though, most reviewers gave it a bad score, but I don't see the problem. -_-  

PSN Mrfunbags

I mostly play killzone and battlefield 4

Come play with me :wub:

Are you a guy who loves funbags or a guy with funbags, because I'd love to play BF with you if you're the former. Boobs are a discussion worth having. :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Wow sorry for the late reply but yea I love my ps4 I got it at launch and I haven't seen them at store ever sense but I'm a get a rainbow dash cutie mark decal for my ps4 and a rainbow dash and derpy hooves cutie mark decal for my duelshock 4 light bars

I'll probably be getting one eventually. Right now the only exclusive that I can think of is Infamous though. I'm waiting for certain games to be released before I make the jump. All the other games I want on it are multiplat so it really comes down to whether the PS4 can get enough exclusives for me to choose it over the Xbox One.

I have one, and I think it's a pretty good console.

I like being able to drive a tank (with a Twilight Sparkle cutie mark on it) around a battlefield of 64 players. 

I also like the graphics of the PS4. The Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition looks freaking gorgeous.