Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Remember Boot Camp 1-1 RP

ParsoOfEquestria

Equestria National Guard Airforce boot camp, it's 1500 hours as the recruits all piled in neatly in a row. SGT Spitfire, along with SGT Soarin addressed the perfectly lined, up straight recruits.

"listen up, ladies and gents, from now on I'm in charge of watching you maggots rise into fighters. whenever you address me I want the first and last things to come out of your dirty mouths is Ma'am. Do I make myself clear?"

"ma'am, yes ma'am"

"bullshit, you didn't convince me. again"

"ma'am, yes ma'am"

"here is how we do things, privates. you are to remain in your barracks until wake up call, 5 days a week. weekends are your freetime, you are to report back for roll call 1600 hours on the sunday. your names are displayed on your bunks. lights out in 2100 hours, wake up call at 0600. take this time to get to know your fellow privates. I expect to see you in tip-top shape tomorrow. dismissed!"

both sergeants took their leave from the barracks.

Hunter stood in her fatigues in the same position until the higher ups left and went to find her bunk, she eventually found her bunk labelled PVT Incendiare. she laid on her bunk and looked around at the other privates until one caught her attention

"Draco O'Malley? from high school?"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Equestria National Guard Airforce boot camp, it's 1500 hours as the recruits all piled in neatly in a row. SGT Spitfire, along with SGT Soarin addressed the perfectly lined, up straight recruits.

"listen up, ladies and gents, from now on I'm in charge of watching you maggots rise into fighters. whenever you address me I want the first and last things to come out of your dirty mouths is Ma'am. Do I make myself clear?"

"ma'am, yes ma'am"

"bullshit, you didn't convince me. again"

"ma'am, yes ma'am"

"here is how we do things, privates. you are to remain in your barracks until wake up call, 5 days a week. weekends are your freetime, you are to report back for roll call 1600 hours on the sunday. your names are displayed on your bunks. lights out in 2100 hours, wake up call at 0600. take this time to get to know your fellow privates. I expect to see you in tip-top shape tomorrow. dismissed!"

both sergeants took their leave from the barracks.

Hunter stood in her fatigues in the same position until the higher ups left and went to find her bunk, she eventually found her bunk labelled PVT Incendiare. she laid on her bunk and looked around at the other privates until one caught her attention

"Draco O'Malley? from high school?"

"Yep that's me," Draco said as he looked at the pretty red eyed lass. He signed up for this to defend his home and family. While true he had loyalty to his country he saw that there were problems with it. Especially with that rogue president Discord. But he was thankful for the president and vice president quick thinking.

"Yep that's me," Draco said as he looked at the pretty red eyed lass. He signed up for this to defend his home and family. While true he had loyalty to his country he saw that there were problems with it. Especially with that rogue president Discord. But he was thankful for the president and vice president quick thinking.

"its me, Hunter, you used to come over and study with me"

she was really surprised to see her old schoolmate in the same boot camp training for the same patriotic status

"its been so long. I remember when Mom used to make us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch if we studied all day"

"its me, Hunter, you used to come over and study with me"

she was really surprised to see her old schoolmate in the same boot camp training for the same patriotic status

"its been so long. I remember when Mom used to make us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch if we studied all day"

"You still look cute too," Draco said as he looked at the lass. He chuckled to himself as he was checking her out. "Anyhow why did you sign up for the airforce?" Draco asked Hunter as  he looked at her straight in the eyes. He smiled to himself as he wanted to know.

"You still look cute too," Draco said as he looked at the lass. He chuckled to himself as he was checking her out. "Anyhow why did you sign up for the airforce?" Draco asked Hunter as  he looked at her straight in the eyes. He smiled to himself as he wanted to know.

Hunter blushed a little at Draco's little compliment, too bad her hair was tied back, so there was no point in trying to hide it

"well, I'm in it for the patriotism of serving for our freedom and democracy"

she said as she stood straight and saluted

"goddess bless Equestria"

'if my dad could see me now'

Hunter blushed a little at Draco's little compliment, too bad her hair was tied back, so there was no point in trying to hide it

"well, I'm in it for the patriotism of serving for our freedom and democracy"

she said as she stood straight and saluted

"goddess bless Equestria"

'if my dad could see me now'

"Patriotism will only get you so far. What is it that drives you my friend?" Draco asked as he looked at her. "What drives your hand to end this very war that has stained our bloodless hands with countless lives?" Draco asked as he looked at her "What I want is revenge for th death of my family," he said "But revenge is shallow. What I want is to protect the innocents that know no blood. That I will be their shield and sword. By being those I am shielding them from bloodshed. But hearing their praise gives me courage to fight,"

"Patriotism will only get you so far. What is it that drives you my friend?" Draco asked as he looked at her. "What drives your hand to end this very war that has stained our bloodless hands with countless lives?" Draco asked as he looked at her "What I want is revenge for th death of my family," he said "But revenge is shallow. What I want is to protect the innocents that know no blood. That I will be their shield and sword. By being those I am shielding them from bloodshed. But hearing their praise gives me courage to fight,"

"family"

Hunter said bluntly

"I'm so sorry to hear that, your mom was one of the nicest ladies I knew"

she said feeling remorseful, but decided to drop the subject as she saw what it was doing to him

"its really good to see you again. about three months ago, mom was looking at our old school photo and asked me if I've been in contact with you, now here we are"

"family"

Hunter said bluntly

"I'm so sorry to hear that, your mom was one of the nicest ladies I knew"

she said feeling remorseful, but decided to drop the subject as she saw what it was doing to him

"its really good to see you again. about three months ago, mom was looking at our old school photo and asked me if I've been in contact with you, now here we are"

Draco smiled "I remembered that day. I was going to ask you out but you were already with some asshole," Draco said with a bitter tone to his voice. He rolled his shoulders as he got into his bunk. He also wanted to be welcomed as a hero. He had that look of determination as his eyes closed.

Draco smiled "I remembered that day. I was going to ask you out but you were already with some asshole," Draco said with a bitter tone to his voice. He rolled his shoulders as he got into his bunk. He also wanted to be welcomed as a hero. He had that look of determination as his eyes closed.

"yeah, I made a mistake with that one, I was young and stupid. oh but you are just sweet, only telling me this now. if your offer still stands, how about an outing in the city this weekend?"

she sat at the foot of his bunk

"you've really toned up since high school. I take it you didn't have anything else to do so went to the gym?"

"yeah, I made a mistake with that one, I was young and stupid. oh but you are just sweet, only telling me this now. if your offer still stands, how about an outing in the city this weekend?"

she sat at the foot of his bunk

"you've really toned up since high school. I take it you didn't have anything else to do so went to the gym?"

"You've noticed?" Draco asked as he looked at her. Yeah he went to the gym and started to get the extra weight off of him. And boy did he lose that fat he had on him. of course he grew his hair out longer to a pony tail. He also took up a weapon style to protect himself more often or rather boxing.

(Yes he was abit chubby in high school)

"You've noticed?" Draco asked as he looked at her. Yeah he went to the gym and started to get the extra weight off of him. And boy did he lose that fat he had on him. of course he grew his hair out longer to a pony tail. He also took up a weapon style to protect himself more often or rather boxing.

(Yes he was abit chubby in high school)

"well, you certainly haven't changed in the face. if that changed, I never would have recognized you. I bet you can pick up one of those mini cars with those"

she casually flirted, she really liked this new look for him

"I guess the only thing different about me now from then is that I had longer hair"

"well, you certainly haven't changed in the face. if that changed, I never would have recognized you. I bet you can pick up one of those mini cars with those"

she casually flirted, she really liked this new look for him

"I guess the only thing different about me now from then is that I had longer hair"

"And the bigger breasts," Draco joked slightly. "Oh and what do you mean when I could pick up a mini car hmm?" Draco asked as he looked at himself. He was definitely worked out and a six pack if she looked under the shirt.  He chuckled to himself as he poked her sides.

"And the bigger breasts," Draco joked slightly. "Oh and what do you mean when I could pick up a mini car hmm?" Draco asked as he looked at himself. He was definitely worked out and a six pack if she looked under the shirt.  He chuckled to himself as he poked her sides.

Hunter looked down at her chest and realized he was right, she then glared at him with a sly look

"catching a glance, are we?"

she laughed 

"well, I remember in highschool, you could barely lug around five textbooks, now you look as if you could take the whole bookshelf"

she continued her little laughing fit

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

Hunter looked down at her chest and realized he was right, she then glared at him with a sly look

"catching a glance, are we?"

she laughed 

"well, I remember in highschool, you could barely lug around five textbooks, now you look as if you could take the whole bookshelf"

she continued her little laughing fit

"Not my fault," Draco said as he chuckled to himself. "Well I didn't have someone to motivate me to change my looks," Draco said as he looked at Hunter. You made me what I am," Draco said as he looked at her. "I heard what happened Hunter. When I find that bastard I will gut him,"

"Not my fault," Draco said as he chuckled to himself. "Well I didn't have someone to motivate me to change my looks," Draco said as he looked at Hunter. You made me what I am," Draco said as he looked at her. "I heard what happened Hunter. When I find that bastard I will gut him,"

even the slightest hint that Draco was concerned made Hunter smile

"I have a feeling I'll see him in a few years, and when I do, he'll go down in smoke and fire. you always were a sweet guy, Draco, remember that"

"alright, maggots, lights out"

"well, tomorrow is Friday, I'll be looking forward to spending the weekend with you"

Hunter walked over to her bunk and climbed in

oOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"WAKEY WAKEY!"

SGT Spitfire was banging a can onto the walls of the barracks, getting everyone up

"to the mess hall, now"

Hunter groggily got up and followed the sergeant's orders and proceeded to the mess hall

even the slightest hint that Draco was concerned made Hunter smile

"I have a feeling I'll see him in a few years, and when I do, he'll go down in smoke and fire. you always were a sweet guy, Draco, remember that"

"alright, maggots, lights out"

"well, tomorrow is Friday, I'll be looking forward to spending the weekend with you"

Hunter walked over to her bunk and climbed in

oOoOoOoOoOoOoO

"WAKEY WAKEY!"

SGT Spitfire was banging a can onto the walls of the barracks, getting everyone up

"to the mess hall, now"

Draco nodded as he headed straight there to grab afew things. He made that oath to Hunter and he meant it. He clenched his fists in rage his knuckles turning white.  His nails digging into his palms. He swore it to Hunter how dare that no good fucker do that to his Valkyrie.

Edited by dragon4111

Draco nodded as he headed straight there to grab afew things. He made that oath to Hunter and he meant it. He clenched his fists in rage his knuckles turning white.  His nails digging into his palms. He swore it to Hunter how dare that no good fucker do that to his Valkyrie.

the food in the mess hall wasn't impressive, but Hunter actually expected less from watching military themed movies. she sat next to Draco

"good morning, the sleep make you feel better?"

she asked, questioning his energy

"I overheard SGT Spitfire that today's is just going to be a fitness course"

the food in the mess hall wasn't impressive, but Hunter actually expected less from watching military themed movies. she sat next to Draco

"good morning, the sleep make you feel better?"

she asked, questioning his energy

"I overheard SGT Spitfire that today's is just going to be a fitness course"

Draco looked at her "Says the last who couldn't jog a mile to her favorite store," Draco teased as he ate his food. But his smile was forced. Revenge for his Valkyrie. He sighed and said "It's fine my dear," Draco said gently. "I'm fine don't worry about me I'll be fine,"

Draco looked at her "Says the last who couldn't jog a mile to her favorite store," Draco teased as he ate his food. But his smile was forced. Revenge for his Valkyrie. He sighed and said "It's fine my dear," Draco said gently. "I'm fine don't worry about me I'll be fine,"

"its because I care, Draco. you were my best friend in high school and now we're adults, we shouldn't be dragged by our past, we should focus on whats happening now, okay, could you do that for me?"

Hunter said as she gave him a comforting side-hug and finished off her breakfast

"its because I care, Draco. you were my best friend in high school and now we're adults, we shouldn't be dragged by our past, we should focus on whats happening now, okay, could you do that for me?"

Hunter said as she gave him a comforting side-hug and finished off her breakfast

"I'll try but," Draco said as he looked at her gently. He finished his breakfast quickly. He needed to deal with his anger and quickly.  He smiled slightly as he looked at the lady of his heart. She was his heart's delight and he would be her shield and her sword.

"I'll try but," Draco said as he looked at her gently. He finished his breakfast quickly. He needed to deal with his anger and quickly.  He smiled slightly as he looked at the lady of his heart. She was his heart's delight and he would be her shield and her sword.

"uh-uh, no buts, just try"

she said with a smile

"alright privates, march, single file behind me"

Hunter got up and proceeded to march in the line with the other privates and followed the sergeant to the fitness course

"alright maggots, you're to do five laps of this entire course, not cutting corners, after each run through, you can come to me and hydrate. do I make myself clear?"

"Ma'am, yes ma'am"

"go, go, GO!"

Hunter jogged along the course, walking through tires, jumping over hurdles, crawling under barbed wire, climbing across monkey bars, climbing up a wooden wall and then zip-lining back down 

Hunter had run the course for four whole laps already, though on her final run she tried to come to a stop and twisted her ankle. she fell to the ground, hoping that one of the other privates would help her up, until she noticed the only familiar face run close by

"Draco, help me up"

"uh-uh, no buts, just try"

she said with a smile

"alright privates, march, single file behind me"

Hunter got up and proceeded to march in the line with the other privates and followed the sergeant to the fitness course

"alright maggots, you're to do five laps of this entire course, not cutting corners, after each run through, you can come to me and hydrate. do I make myself clear?"

"Ma'am, yes ma'am"

"go, go, GO!"

Hunter jogged along the course, walking through tires, jumping over hurdles, crawling under barbed wire, climbing across monkey bars, climbing up a wooden wall and then zip-lining back down 

Draco did the same but alittle faster than Hunter. He smiled smugly at Hunter jokingly of course. "Heh you tired yet my dear lass?" Draco asked as he looked at the poor girl. "Do you want to be carried by your boytoy?" Draco asked teasingly as he laughed hard.

Draco did the same but alittle faster than Hunter. He smiled smugly at Hunter jokingly of course. "Heh you tired yet my dear lass?" Draco asked as he looked at the poor girl. "Do you want to be carried by your boytoy?" Draco asked teasingly as he laughed hard.

"oh shut up and help me up"

when she was pulled off, she waved off Draco's offer to help her walk and ran the course, even if the pain was striking through her foot. she looked up at SGT Spitfire who looked impressed

"see, privates, that's what this is all about, developing teamwork and helping your fellow privates when they need it. Private Incendiare was injured and Private O'Malley came to her help. the other point is perseverance, Incendiare was offered to be helped to walk, but didn't give up until she was finished, you maggots can learn a thing or two from these two. now, it's 1400 head to the mess hall for a bite to eat, clean up in the showers and enjoy your weekend back home, remember be back in your barracks by 1600 Sunday. Dismissed"

Hunter sat down on the ground to rub her sore ankle

"I only twisted it, nothing too bad, I can walk it off"

"oh shut up and help me up"

when she was pulled off, she waved off Draco's offer to help her walk and ran the course, even if the pain was striking through her foot. she looked up at SGT Spitfire who looked impressed

"see, privates, that's what this is all about, developing teamwork and helping your fellow privates when they need it. Private Incendiare was injured and Private O'Malley came to her help. the other point is perseverance, Incendiare was offered to be helped to walk, but didn't give up until she was finished, you maggots can learn a thing or two from these two. now, it's 1400 head to the mess hall for a bite to eat, clean up in the showers and enjoy your weekend back home, remember be back in your barracks by 1600 Sunday. Dismissed"

Hunter sat down on the ground to rub her sore ankle

"I only twisted it, nothing too bad, I can walk it off"

"Ah ah no no," Draco said ripping part of his shirt and then wrapping it around her fiit and ankle tightly. "Let's get you to the infirmary," Draco said as he picked her up gently. "Heh they said you were heavy nah your not even heavy at all," Draco said with a chuckle.

"Ah ah no no," Draco said ripping part of his shirt and then wrapping it around her fiit and ankle tightly. "Let's get you to the infirmary," Draco said as he picked her up gently. "Heh they said you were heavy nah your not even heavy at all," Draco said with a chuckle.

Hunter wasn't in the mood to argue and decided to go along with Draco to the infirmary 

"who said I was heavy? and besides, how could I be heavy when you're holding me with these things"

she pointed to his arms and then laughed as they headed inside the infirmary

"uh, I twisted my ankle..."

"sure thing"

the nurse sat Hunter on a chair and wrapped up her ankle and foot and put some ice on it

"try not to move until it feels better"