Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sunset Resorts [Slice of Life/Romance RP]

Starbound

Link to OOC Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/89093-sunset-resorts-slice-of-liferomance-rp/

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Congratulations, Reciever! You have been invited to Sunset Resorts, where the sun never sets upon a beautiful day! Complete with Equestria's ONLY 7-Star hotel, acres of spas, rides, pools, and resteraunts, you will love this resort! You have been chosen by Princess Celestia herself to travel to Sunshine Resorts and spend any amount of time, from 4 years to 1 day, COST FREE!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Here we are, Sunset Resorts." Felicity's mother's words still sounded in her head. "Felicity, you need to have somepony in your life! You can't be alone forever, you know." "I know, Mom! But stallions only like me for how I look!" "Because they are shallow beasts. Somepony is out there, Felicity. Somepony who will like you for how you are! Even if it isn't a stallion!"

The few that were chosen to come walked onto the beach, gazing around them. A hotel towered above them. Laughter could be heard from behind the hotel. "I don't want to be here. I'd rather be at the flower shop." Felicity said to herself.

A mare wearing an expensive looking dress greeted them. "Welcome, lucky ducks! You have chosen to spend any amount of time at Sunset Resorts you want for free! Do you want to be taken on a tour? Or do you wish to explore by yourself? If you need assistance, tell one of the staff! They would be happy to help!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Edited by Starbound - Entropy

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Here we go Rye, time to meet that special some pony here. Well hopefully at least" Rye thanked his friend for the ride here and levitated his luggage abode his head and proceeded to walk into the resort. Rye barely stepped through the revolving doors before he got a swift smell of fresh air that filtered through his nostrils. The only word that could explain that was 'wow', Rye then trotted over to the front desk to check in.

Thunder had enough of carrying his heavy saddlebags. He wasn't so impressed by the gigantic hotel which looked like it went on forever. Then again, he was hard to impress. "Hello," He said to the mare in the expensive looking dress, "could you get somepony to carry my bags to my room?"

As he arrived Connor looked up at the resort and smiled

"I've got to remember to thank luna for putting in a good word with celestia for me"

He entered the resort and walked up to the front desk

"Hello anyone here I'd like my room key and directions to the bar as well please"

"Ah! Welcome! Welcome! Let the staff carry your luggage to your room! Here are your room keys! On the second floor, overlooking the ocean!" She gave the stallions room keys. They were labeled "Suite 137" "Suite 138" and "Suite 139." "Why don't you get to know eachother?" She walked to Connor. "The bar is that way, down the hall and to the right! I hope you all enjoy your visit!"

As she arrived,Lightwing remembered the words of her mother before leaving:

"You care too much about others,but never about yourself"

*he gives her a ticket*

"I've got this ticket a short time ago.Why don't you go there and you find a good stallion for yourself?"

"Why i accepted to came here on the first place?I'm not a mare of pairings.My stile is being single..."

She entered the resort and before going to the front desk,she gave the receptionist a smile,like always does with everypony

"Hi!I have a reserve at this room"*Shows the ticket*

Can you give my key,please? :)

Edited by Lightwing

"Thanks a lot." Thunder said to the mare that gave him his key. He turned around to go the bar like Connor, but suddenly saw a beauty like he never has before. He blushed a bit just from looking at her. He walked on to the bar to order himself a beer. Wow, that mare really did look cute. He thought to himself.

Finally, Thunder Dash was relieved from being a Major in the EMAF. It was time to enjoy the celebration of his accomplishments by taking a relaxing vaccation at the Sunset Resort. Thunder Dash made sure he had all of his things from his house. He then gathered electricity and disappeared. He then appeared with a poof right in front of the resort. "Well well! This is nice." He commented. 

The staff behind the desk kindly smiled at Lightwing. "Suite 143? Yes, we have that reserved." Felicity walked up to the desk. "I have reservation, too." "Suite 142? Looks like you will be enjoying your stay right next to eachother!" Felicity looked at Lightwing and smiled. She took out 2 roses from her saddlebag and gave one to Lightwing and the other to the staff. "These are for both of you!" The staff giggled and searched for a pot to put the rose in. "Why, thank you!"

By now Thunder had ordered a beer. He kept looking over his shoulder, hoping to see that cute mare he saw in the lobby again. I'm so stupid. I should've gone to her when i had the chance. In this big hotel i might never see her pretty face ever again. He thought.

Traveller looked in awe at the hotel. He had seen only one other that had been as grand as this. With a smile he walked up to the desk.

'Hi, my name is Traveller. I believe I have a suite reserved here, but I lost the paper with my number...' He said, shifting at the fact he had lost it. It was almost like losing a package he was supposed to deliver.

She pick ups her key,and then with another smile

"Thank you! :)"

As she goes up,she started to wonder

"I see that i'll not going to be alone this week...Well,if they try something,i'll say to them that i'm not interested"

When she reached the hall with the rooms,she started to look for her room

"141...142...aha!Suit 143"

She entered the romm,and put her things on a corner before going to the bed to sleep a bit

"Now let's relax...for...a while...Zzzzz"

Rye thanked the clerk and proceeded to the stairs so that he could go I to his room. He ealked up the stairs with his keys dangling from his mouth. He walked by a few others that seemed like they were just arriving as well. He got to his room and opened the door slowly. Rye walked in the room and gently placed down his luggage on the beds. "Man this pale is fan-cy."

Felicity was standing at the desk when Distance Traveller arrived. "Hmm. Lost your ticket? May I have your name? Lets see if I can find your reservation that way." The staff tapped away at her computer. "Don't be worried. Half of the ponies here lost their tickets as well! My hoof is sore from all the tapping away!"

"Yeah." Thunder replied. "It's pretty big." He took a cigarette and lighted it. "So, how did you get your ticket?" He asked, holding the pack of cigarettes towards Connor, offering him one. He wasn't sure if Connor smoked, but this way he could make sure if he did or not.

@,

After taking a quick stroll around the area to see what it was like before he went in to get his key, Thunder gathered some electricity and appeared right in front of the front desk. "Well, hey there. This is a really nice place." Thunder Dash commented as he waited to get his key. He then placed his ticket on the desktop.  

Rye was resting in his suit 144, he was watching tv and could here the person next to him entering the room. "I guess I have a neighbor" Rye muttered to himself. Rye continued to unpack his things and listen to the tv. Later he would probably check out the pool situation see if he was up for a swim.

Felicity thanked the clerk and headed to her room. Stallions drinking some form of alcohol or smoking looked at her as she walked by. "They are already eying me... well, if any one of them tried, I won't be interested. At all." She kept her head down and kept walking. She felt something she never had felt before... loneliness. She missed all her friends back at Ponyville. She wanted to go back. But something kept her from doing so. Probably her mother.

@

"Welcome to Sunset Resorts! Suite 133! Second floor! Here are your room keys."

Connor took the cigarette and pulled a clipper out of his mane and lit it

"Thanks bra I'm a close friend princess luna we always go on raves together so she got me a ticket to this place as thanks for her last birthday rave I threw her so how did you get you ticket man"

Connor took a drag from his cigarette

Traveller nodded.

'Yeah, I guess so...' He whispered as he looked around the hotel some more. Mares and stallions milled around, probably going to their ros or to stores. The entire hotel was amazing. Everything was high class. Furniture was fancy, and so were decorations. He changed his focus back to the desk. The mare had stopped typing and a piece of paper was on the counter. He picked it up and went away. The paper gave him his room number. 145.

It took a minute but Traveller made his way to his room. Opening it, it was amazing. He stepped inside and lay down. Walking to the hotel from his journey had made him exhausted.

"Alright, well, i'm gonna go to my suite. Maybe we'll come across eachother later." Thunder finished his beer and walked away with his cigarette in his mouth. Making his way towards his suite he once again saw the cute mare from before. She looked sad. "H-hey, is something wrong?" He asked Felicity.

She woke up lightly and started to leave slowly the bed

"Celestia!How much i needed that nap"!"

She drank some water before leaving the room,and as she streeched,she said

"I think it's time to meet the other people"

@@Delernil

"Huh? Somepony hasn't closed the door of this room" :huh:

She watched if there was somepony there

"Hello?Somepony there?"

Edited by Lightwing

@,

"Thanks a lot!" Thunder Dash stated. "Now the vacation can begin!" He thought to himself as he gathered electricity and disappeared. He then appeared with a poof right in front of his suite room. He then opened the door with his key and entered. "Whoa, this is a very nice place. And enough room to set up my music stuff! Awesome!" Thunder exclaimed as he gathered electricity and made his guitar, keyboard, amplifier and electric bass appear from the blue. He then spent a little more time getting organized before heading out to see who was outside. 

Felicity looked behind her. "No, nothing. I'm just tired, that's all. Everything is fine." She hid a scowl. "Now they are trying to be nice to me! I won't fall for anything! I'm more than just a pretty shell! I'm a pony, too! And this one especially! He was looking at me. Staring. Ugh! She found her room and looked behind her again. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get some rest. Sorry." She walked into her room and shut the door behind her.