Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sunset Resorts [Slice of Life/Romance RP]

Starbound

Congratulations, Reciever! You have been invited to Sunset Resorts, where the sun never sets upon a beautiful day! Complete with Equestria's ONLY 7-Star hotel, acres of spas, rides, pools, and resteraunts, you will love this resort! You have been chosen by Princess Celestia herself to travel to Sunshine Resorts and spend any amount of time, from 4 years to 1 day, COST FREE!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Don't worry, we are still open for new participants! Feel free to ask about joining!

Haven't seen any Slice of Life/Romance RP's lately? Nostalgia and hunger for more? After I was so sadly rejected from an Imperfect Solution, I decided to make this RP for all the newbies and veterans out there! Step up, step up! Come one, Come all!

Just provide me your Character Sheet and say the secret password (somewhere in this post)! I would prefer to have a healthy balance between mares and stallions, please! If there is not, I will be asking a few people to include 2nd OCs to balance things out!

Rules:

1. I make any final decisions! Please don't boss other people around. No one likes that.

2. Love at first sight is allowed, but you can't just say "I love you" and suddenly there is a couple. Slowly work your way into relationships.

3. Keep things spicy! Conflict! Break-ups! Make-ups! No one wants a stale RP.

4. Please be appropriate. Anyone taking things a step above kissing (But I am curious about how that would play out.) will recieve consequences. Such as friendly reminders, stern ones, and then being banned from the RP.

5. No magical demon ice rainbow magical stuff. Meaning only ponies are allowed and you can't go above unicorn magic. No alicorns.

6. No dirty language, please!

7. No violence, or weapons.

8. Plz don rite lyk dis. (Please don't write like this.) I hate sifting through messy, horrible posts. If you are the kind of person who is lazy and won't write properly, don't play.

9. Have fun! (Its mandatory!)

10. Secret Password: *Starbound is Awesome!*

Participants:

Starbound (GM) as Felicity the Mare

Delernil (Co-GM) as Distance Traveller the Stallion

Torrent505 (Co-GM) as Heart Breaker the Stallion

(\_Blaze_/) as Rye the Stallion

Lonewolf1735 as Casual Connor the Stallion

Lightwing as Lightwing the Mare

Arkman575 as Iris Wind the Female Wolf

||Flying Grace|| as Benigna Palerma the Mare

Thunder-Dash as Thunder Dash the Stallion

GameBeaver as Thunder Farts the Stallion

Scribblegroove as Streamsung Swann the Mare

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Current Mare : Stallion ratio:

5 : 6

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thank you all very much!

Edited by Starbound - Entropy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll play as Heart Breaker, I'll post his database entry as soon as I make it :P

(Edit: here's the link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/heart-breaker-r5888)

Here's a little summary:

He's an unicorn stallion that works as a stud or a stallion for hire, his special talent is being able to figure out what a pony wants or needs most in a lover. :blush: This makes him very good at his job but has made his life a bit complicated as he usually finds he can get anyone he wants; even if just by faking what they want. So he's never been in love and while countless others have fallen for him he always ends up breaking their hearts one way or another.

He desperately wants to find love himself but doesn't know how. He is smooth and dashing, but never finds anypony that is able to keep his interest and attentions for long. He's going on this trip hoping to fix that but he's not very optimistic.

Edited by Torrent505

Well, I've taken a look at your posts, and, well... just use a bit more punctuation. (You need commas, man!

But seriously, another stallion? We need mares, people!

Whatever, you are accepted.

Not everyone. I'm just saying, we need variety.

Is it okay if I ask a few people to include Mare OCs?

And we need advertisement! I want to ask you to PM your friends and invite them to the RP; but that is up to all of you.

Edited by Starbound

I can create a mare for the RP if you want me to. But I'd say don't rush to start it the OOC has only been up for less than a day, and more people will find and join it.

*whistles* "Hey people find and join this totally going to be awesome RP!" :P

Awesome! Just read the whole description! You missed one vital part: the password!

Starbound is Awesome!

>_>

Done? :P

Edited by Lightwing

A wolf? Okaaay... well, I'm fine with that, but I'm not sure how everypony at the resort would react. Well, Felicity is accepting of all creatures so at least you will have ONE pony who won't run away.

You are accepted!

Okay, now you don't need to enter in as much mares. Only one more to balance it.

Edited by Starbound

@@Starbound,

If I could, I would like to enter as Iris Wind. Fair warning, she is a wolf. (link in sig)

Starbound (the user) is Awesome

Starbound (the game) I haven't played.

A wolf? Hmmmmmmmmmm intriguing.

Also StarBound if we really need to I will enter in a Second OC Bitter Sweet