Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking the challenge! (UPDATE!)

Alpha-neos

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Did you ever see my updated request? Sorry if it was a bother that I wanted to ask. ^~^;

Yeah I did no worries. :)

Nah! Its fine.

If you got something ask, feel free.

Also I should be apologizing for the late reply.

College and stuff. ^ ^;

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you do a comic for me of Sapphire and Crystal?

Apologizes for the late reply.

Mind if I get a quick summary of these two?

Can't make a comic if you don't know your characters XD

Apologizes for the late reply.

Mind if I get a quick summary of these two?

Can't make a comic if you don't know your characters XD

I have there RP profiles or i can give you a summary for it, Sapphire is a kind and sweet mare who loves to be around Foals backstory wise she grew up on a farm outside ponyville which she left to go to canterlot for magic training and came back and lives in ponyville, for Crystal she is one of Sapphire's Children and was born after changelings did experaments on Sapphire when she came to close to a hive and is one of the only white changelings left alive.

I have there RP profiles or i can give you a summary for it, Sapphire is a kind and sweet mare who loves to be around Foals backstory wise she grew up on a farm outside ponyville which she left to go to canterlot for magic training and came back and lives in ponyville, for Crystal she is one of Sapphire's Children and was born after changelings did experaments on Sapphire when she came to close to a hive and is one of the only white changelings left alive.

Huh, that's a very cool and very quick summary. o - o

I shall come up with a short comic for ya! 

Can you draw my oc couple. Their names are Crystal Mint, and Cooling Wind. They are both pegasus. Can you have Cooling helping Crystal with her flying, since she has myopia (nearsightedness). Crystal's picture is way better than the picture I have of Cooling, but can you still draw him?

Crystal Mintpost-27834-0-45610200-1405283915.jpg

Cooling Windpost-27834-0-94591900-1405283927_thumb.jpg

Their cutie marks are in the pictures.

Could you add their cutie marks in your drawing? Please?

• 3 weeks later...

Can you draw my oc couple. Their names are Crystal Mint, and Cooling Wind. They are both pegasus. Can you have Cooling helping Crystal with her flying, since she has myopia (nearsightedness). Crystal's picture is way better than the picture I have of Cooling, but can you still draw him?

Crystal Mintattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cooling Windattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Their cutie marks are in the pictures.

Could you add their cutie marks in your drawing? Please?

Sure thing! Sorry for the late reply. ^  ^;

It shouldn't be problem.

I actually want to cancel that old request, things happened. In replacement of that one, I have this one http://mlpforums.com/topic/105920-cynthia-sketch-vector-drawing-request-awesome-hair/ 

If you already started the old one, you can finish it if you really want! For the request URL I put above, I would like it in color and digital if possible. (If you can't do digital that is fine.)

Love your art, keep practicing and you will go far!

I actually want to cancel that old request, things happened. In replacement of that one, I have this one http://mlpforums.com/topic/105920-cynthia-sketch-vector-drawing-request-awesome-hair/ 

If you already started the old one, you can finish it if you really want! For the request URL I put above, I would like it in color and digital if possible. (If you can't do digital that is fine.)

Love your art, keep practicing and you will go far!

Hmmmm, alright then. :)

And thanks. ^   ^