Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

whats with all the rainbow rocks hate

baltoist

Aww, "hate" is a strong word!

But I haven't seen the movie, but people tend to over-analyze things and not see the true purpose- to satisfy young girls.

I don't know why people disapprove of the movie, but I'm sure its for a trivial reason.

I like Equestria Girls, it's just, odd, and the story line is a bit sloppy, and they kind of go to extensive lengths to do what could have been done easily. I thought all in all the charcter development was good, the humor was ironic, but hell, it's MLP, I'm sold, so I will be to Rainbow Rocks to.

I think the hate toward it is the same as toward equestria girls 1 and twight sparkle as an alicorn. I think it's mostly "this different, I hate change, rabble rabble rabble." I think a lot of bronies forget that this show isn't written for them it's written for a target demographic that loved equestria girls 1 and will most likely love the second one. The target demographic isn't breaking down character dynamics, plot holes, and analyzing it. They are happy watching colorful and enticing ponies/pony-humans do things. I think people need to remember that

• Brohoof 1

I really don't know. This fandom just loves to judge before they watch, though. Irony kicks in uninvited considering we all gave Friendship is Magic a chance at one point or another :eww:

Well my main reason it wasn't that good is because the writing portrayed most of the people as big dummies. Which is why the story worked for the movie.

Edited by Singe

As some have said before, some fans weren't really into the first one.

I liked it though, actually I loved it. ^^

The music, the character models, the story, it was all so great. ^^

And in the theaters, how cool is that? ^^

However, I'm looking forward to Rainbow Rocks! ^^