mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I blame my lack of knowledge about ninjutsu on ninjas

(Edit: I like bacon. I wonder what hay-bacon would be like...)

(Edited Edit: Fancy italian restaurant music.)

Do you like lemon squares?

Edited by Storm Shine

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

SparklingSwirls: Zero Assoluto

Storm Shine: I don't know what they are. Some kind of cake perhaps? If so, they sound nice.

Same question. (What comes to mind when you hear the phrase "Italian music"?)

Edited because ninjutsu.

Edited by Vital Spark
  • Brohoof 1

~VitalSpark~ [fimfiction] [deviantart]

Bob Pinciotti

Why are the forums so boring?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

A little.

Do you talk to people a lot on the forums?

Vickram/Jounouchi

Do you start the conversation or do wait for it to start?

@Wind Chaser: Meh, I don't really mind getting ninja'd, it just means somepony else was faster.

@Zigfried Lloyd: Yes indeedily! :)

@Vital Spark: Lemon Squares are a sort of pastry. They are like a sweetish-sour lemon paste shaped into squares with a thin layer of crust on the bottom and are generally topped with some powdered sugar.

IMG_3612.JPG

@Sparkling Swirls: SonicRainboom27

@Zigfried Lloyd: It depends. :)

what is your favorite flavor for dessert items?

(Edit: I got super-ninja'd :P)

Edited by Storm Shine

Have no fear, The Party Pegasus Storm Shine (Pinkie's Coltfriend! (Unfortunately, this is not Hasbro Official...  ) ) Is here! Along with his little brother Nimble Flight and his adopted son Grey Sky, Not to mention his childhood friend Feather Breezeheart!

Huggle Me?

Cause you are both a doctor and a barber.

Would you carry on a conservation with me?

I'll carry on a conversation with anypony! :D

(Edit: Oopsies... Because life is hard? and it's a big learning experience? Maybe?)

Do you know any computer programming languages?

Edited by Storm Shine

Huggle Me?

Refaction of light from the gases in the atmosphere, plus the actual atmosphere itself.... I think? no, wait Maybe it was the refraction from the oceans bouncing back into the sky... I can't really remember off the top of my head...

Do you think Chemistry is interesting? :)

Huggle Me?

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

Why is the sky Blue?

math.ucr.edu/home/baez/physics/General/BlueSky/blue_sky.html

Interesting, yes. But I fail at it.

To be or not to be? That is the question.

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

Not to be.

How has your day been? Boring? Slow?

everybody in the music buisness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inx-KaO-0rg

Have you read any of Melody Word's ask topics?

• Brohoof 1

No.

How do you feel about Yaoi?