mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

No, because I can use a billion dollars for the greater good.

As in, put 500 million in a bank account or store it SOMEHOW, because I'm 18 and can use money in the futUre... Really I don't know how money works at all lol, might be enough to retire, probably not at 18 though.

To be honest, the rest of it I would probably give at LEAST 490 million to formal charity.

Of course, I'm a skeptical son-of-a .... Who does NOT believe charity benefits the people getting the charity. Because all that money gets split between families, if you give a million dollars to a charity fund, they will separately spend and give it in equal amounts to EVERYONE. That probably is at most 1 dollar per person, per million.

Sooo... I would use that remaining 10 million to personally, and physically give people a restart on life, if they are down in the dumps.

I'd feel better that way.

I would NEVER buy a freaking mansion, unless I got the money to buy it legitimately through an actual job ( or genuine fine malipulation of the stock market). Too many maintenance costs that will bankrupt your billion sooner or later

Same question, but modified.

How would YOU spend a billion dollars? You get it out of no where, no one suspects you did something illegal, the government itself just gives you a random billion, no taxes on it. ( you still get taxed AFTER it, as everyone else gets taxed, but there's no commission, no forward fees, no loans. You get a billion dollars straight up added to your bank account.) What would you do with it? ( in detail. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Edit: forgot to say whst I would do with the 500 million I took for myself: live "The Life", play games, make youtube videos(win a billion dollars in a lottery, and this is what I do with my life. That fact alone will jump me from 0 to 3000 subscribers from people who follow the news and be like "seriously?". They'll see me on face cam, living in a simple townhouse in Virginia :3 ) , buy commissions, Sponsor fan animations( there are certain fanfictions I would monetarily support putting to animation. Fallout Equestria is on the BOTTOM of that list)...

AND EMBRACE GOVERNMENT TAXING my money to BANKRUPTCY!

( by that time, I'll have a good youtube following, and I'll force everyone to support me on Patreon. " we aren't paying your taxing, you conniving b----!" K then. Fallout: Equestria episodes 14 and 17 are no longer in production due to the animation team moving on with their lives and careers.)

Even more unrealistic, but hey, I do have a dream to start a fan live action series of an "Airbender" one day. I just need special effects, and I'm sure as heck I can start filming in winter if I get a casting team ( and Virginia gets snow. However, I don't think I would be filming avatar in Virginia, of all places. But screw that, I can't afford flights to Alaska! That's something to do for the season finale, when people actually support it.

This is one long post.

Double edit: super long post, question lost in text.

THE QUESTION I ASKED IS:

What would you do if you got a billion dollars? You straight up get a billion dollars in your bank account, ( as well as your previous funds) you don't pay a commission to get it, you have the money, and no ones taking it away from you.

What would you do with a billion dollars? It's a lot of money, so please Explain. I gave a very detailed response. At least acknowledge with two paragraphs. It isn't hard.

Triple edit: I stole the entire page. Sweetness.

Edited by DarkDark5p

A lot :P

Seriously though, I wouldn't know what to do with it but I wouldn't put it on the bank.

First thing I would buy however will be a ticket to Iceland :wub:

Second thing would be a new drawing tablet. And then I have the time and money to think about what I would do with the rest.

Same question

A house, pay down any debt.

Get my own damn gym and a ton of alcohol.

The rest I would probably save up for later. I don't really want anything special.

Got any hobbies?

mn gym and a ton of alcohol. The rest I would probably save up for later. I

Funny-Cute-Cat-Fitness-690x517.jpg

Muxta, Hello, Konnichiwa, aloha, shalom, gudentag 

How can I haz all the things?

Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

Answer the question above you, other than that league of legends (plat V)

That thing behind you suddenly came to life and tried to kill you , how screwed are you?

You're friendly, but your avatar's expression kind of scares me, so no. v.v

Same, but with mine

Edited by Quartz Aegis