mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

.-- .- .. - / -.-- --- ..- / .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / ... - ..- -.. .. . -.. / -- --- .-. ... . / - --- --- ..--..  

-.-. .- -. / -.-- --- ..- / .- -.-. - ..- .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... / --- -. / - .-- --- / ..-. . . - ..--..

Ask questions?

Also no, I didn't study Morse Code, I just used a translator...

How would your OC react if I told them that their reality and many others were really within a Computer known only as the "Forums" and there were really just being controlled by the of their "Forum User" and that most of the others within their reality and many other realities were also controlled by many other "Forum Users" and that they could literally disappear at any time if something were to happen to their "Forum User" or the their "Forum User" were to grow bored of them or they were to displease their "Forum User"?

Edited by Penn Guindell
  • Brohoof 1

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

post-35969-0-69347200-1449233671.jpg I'm cool with that :D , Vulcan is a nice guy ^_^

post-35969-0-13046200-1448705098_thumb.jpg Please don't be displease Mr. Forum User sir o_o

post-35969-0-99927400-1448883534_thumb.jpg Interesting, an Incredible source of power that lies just outside the veil of my reality. 

Chicken Scratch: Everybody Panic!!!! Aaaaggh!! *Rings panic bell*

same
Edited by Vulcan
  • Brohoof 1

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

Fantasy Moon:  Oh my.

Blue Hearth:  Well, the lady seems to be a good person, so I'm very much alright.

Monomyth:  What?  No, you HAVE to be lying.

Sunpearl Rise:  Really?  A-Ah...  Please don't hurt me or my family, Ms. Forum User!

Agnes Kye:  Welp, I've seen worse.

Same.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

Times: LOL DAFUQ

Shadow: Why did you bring me here? I'm blind.

Winter: ...

Chronos: What am I looking at...

Hazmat: That is just... unsettling 

Specter: uuuhhh... *steps away*

Icechild: *waddles away*

What is your OCs' reaction to this:

Weird-Shit-GIF.gif?gs=a

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

HUGS!!!

Die a hero or live to see yourself become a villain?

• Brohoof 1