mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Among my friends I am the idiot, not so much due to my intelligence but rather my need to do things that others would consider madness... 

What time do you regularly go to sleep? 

Of course, additionally,Neutrality comes Neutrons.

Serious answer, While similar in a way, they are actually quite different. The word Electron was coined from the word Electric likely due to its nature in forming electricity however the word moron has nothing to do with morality, they actually have different etymologies.

-Source, 5 mins of extensive Google research o_o

Ever cried from a video game? If yes, What was the cause?

Many times,Pokemon mystery dungeon included... But I'd say the saddest moment was killing Goat mom ;-;

Toriel I'm so sorry ;-;

What are your thoughts on the last thing you ate?

The kebab this time was different, and I didn't feel too well after eating it, it wasn't a sick kind of not feeling well but generally just feeling funny.

But, the kabab place always sells amazing kebabs, maybe today just wasn't a kebab day.

How do people manage to have the soullessness to skin potato-kin alive and then boil them? How is that not just cruel?

I got ninja'd but it didn't matter, ha!

Edited by The Evil Spectre

Matters how close and really of the person and the reason and exactly why they blew it, and of course if they feel bad about it afterwards.

It really does depend.

If lets say it is a family member who blew it and it costs me everything, which I am relatively used to, I can easily say that I would not forgive them.

If it were my best friend and he would feel bad about what he did, I'd feel very confused at what to feel and weather to forgive him or not.

If it were someone very special who I knew didn't mean bad, I would probably forgive them, because everything can be rebuilt.

Unless they quite literally cost me everything and like, nuke the universe, that'd be a huge bummer.

Nuke Wales or Nuke whales?