Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

People of the long house, I loved to play them in the Civilization series and I'm really excited to watch more of their mini series in EC.

What is your favourite arc in Extra Credits? If you haven't watched it, who's your favourite historic leader?

I aspire to be someone who excels at understanding things, and um pro gamers I guess. I don't really get inspired, oh wait Neil Degrasse Tyson, he is a cool dude.

If you could download stuff into your brain and master it after it gets installed or processed in the future, what multiple things would you download to master or learn?

I have, I loved it bit I don't think It's anything I'd like to do for a day... I think it'd get boring pretty quick.... I think I'd rather go for maybe an hour or two...

What are you afraid of?

I wouldn't say weird, more like unintentionally offensive.  I was 10, I was touring a county jail, and I said out loud,"THERE SURE ARE A LOT OF BLACK PEOPLE IN HERE."  My babysitter was horrified and my father was laughing his head off when he heard about it later.

Same?

• Brohoof 2

93487.jpg?c=1249272009 

I realized the other other one wasn't so much  weird as it was funny...

so...

When I was a kid , I once shoplifted a pair of double A batteries from a grocery by accident, I meant to put it in my pocket so I would pay for it....but somehow I just forgot and I only found out after I got home. I was so scared of police barging into my house to arrest me that I buried them and told noone O_O 

same?

Hetalia!!! Yes, I do. And it is essentially Europe in a nutshell. The somewhat amazing thing about war though is that it can form alliances and friendships aswell as unite people as much as it can destroy all those things.

Do you think the world is slowly growing smarter or dumbing down?

Edited by The Evil Spectre

Not at all lol.

You have the ability to, once you spin til you are dizzy and point at whatever you want a wish to effect, then vocalize it, you can wish for anything. Then a supervillain shows up and you need to wish something to solve the situation.

Which villain is it and which wish will it be and what would the villain probably think as you spin in circles?

Edited by Lil Pip