mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Most of my dreams tend to be illogical messes which are neither good nor bad, but there was one a number of years ago, in which I dreamed an event that, though seeming fairly ordinary at the time, actually occurred in real life several years later, and triggered a sudden, random flashback of sorts.:confused:

What's the best dream that you've ever had?:grin:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

Most of my dreams tend to be illogical messes which are neither good nor bad, but there was one a number of years ago, in which I dreamed an event that, though seeming fairly ordinary at the time, actually occurred in real life several years later, and triggered a sudden, random flashback of sorts.:confused:

1 minute ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I had a dream where I met my long distance love at an airport in her country. It ended with her and I hugging. Best dream I had but also really depressing considering current events.

Same?

I can't say what my best dream was because it's not forum friendly

Same?

Edited by Sherbert
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

I had a dream where I met my long distance love at an airport in her country. It ended with her and I hugging. Best dream I had but also really depressing considering current events.

Same?

That sounds pleasant.:grin:

What's the longest that you've ever slept without waking?:grin:

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?

From the ages of 8-10, I had a recurring dream/nightmare series thing where I was Ariel and I'd always accidentally swim into Ursula's lair (which was actually a nice house compared to what it was in the movie) or be kidnapped by pirates and Eric would have to save me everytime. We also had 11 children because at that age I didn't know how kids were born.

6 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

All the different proposal dreams I had. Still, nothing compares to how I actually got proposed to lmao

Have you had recurring dreams?

2 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

What's the longest that you've ever slept without waking?:grin:

I wanna say like 14 hours? I was super jetlagged and thought I woke up at 10am but it was actually 2pm 

same?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, _melody_ said:

Have you had recurring dreams?

Thing is: I'm not sure!

I sometimes dream about something that I dreamed a lot before, but then, when I wake up, I find out it was just an illusion, so basically it only seemed like I dreamed about that particular event 100 other times already, but that was just the illusion the dream gave me!:confused:

Have you ever experienced this?

• Brohoof 2

Star Wars!! I worked at Disney's Hollywood Studios aka Disney's Star Wars Studios and saw the march of the first order 5 times a day, a star wars stage show 4 times a day, and star wars fireworkds everyday, so yes. Star Wars. Also the first movie I watched at the cinema with my fiance was Force Awakens. And he introduced me to it.

Same?

• Brohoof 2

Star Wars.

Although the OT will always have a special place in my heart, the prequels were hilarious for all the wrong reasons and I can't stand modern/Disney Star Wars at all. Star Wars really should have just been left alone and not needlessly butchered for a profit, in my opinion that is. 👌

Same?

zv7ZZ.gif

• Brohoof 1

I would have to say Star Wars. I'm not sure why, but I just find the lore and movies (pre-Disney, at least) to be much more interesting than Star Trek's. :wat:

Do you have any piercings? If so, where? :)

• Brohoof 1

Nope, and not planning to. I find them disgusting, but if people are happy with it it is fine by me.

Same?

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

I used to play them a lot, but not so much anymore. I'll play a video game here or there, but I'm nowhere near as invested in gaming culture as I used to be. :wat:

What about you?

Not so much anymore. But, I used to play them pretty frequently.

Have you ever had an interesting encounter with a scary maze chase guy? (What I mean by scary maze chase guy, are those guys that dress up like monsters/murderers and chase you around a spooky Halloween maze.) 

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I have not, no. I guess you have? :adorkable:

What are your plans for today? :)

(edited)

Class, homework, and work in that order. Maybe try to squeeze in a few rounds of Fortnite in between if I can. Oh, and beating my head into a bloody pulp against a brick wall. 

Nope, far too used to smartphones and the added features they have after 3 of these stupid things.

What are your plans for the day?

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

ezgif-2-b94ab321a5f6.gif.93cf1fcecd06e4273f8ea7a74cb185ff.gif 

I tend to take the high road, get stoned, and fly low . . .

(edited)

Not a whole lot, really. I'm hoping to do a Psychology exam at some point today, but not a whole lot else. :)

What's currently on your desk with you? :ooh:

Edited by Recherche
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Recherche said:

Not a whole lot, really. I'm hoping to do a Psychology exam at some point today, but not a whole lot else. :)

What is currently on your desk with you? :ooh:

I don't have a desk so I'll pretend you asked what's on my bed (where I use my PC)

a couple of pillows, a samsung galaxy s5, earphones, TV remote, keyboard, laptop, 20£ note and my duvet

same?

• Brohoof 1

Let's see... My keyboard, monitor, a mug full of pens, a Blue Yeti, my phone, and my Psychology textbook. :)

Are you currently drinking anything?

No, but I probably should... :ooh:

Do you smoke cigarettes, cigars, vaporizers, or anything like that? 

Just now, Recherche said:

No, but I probably should... :ooh:

Do you smoke cigarettes, cigars, vaporizers, or anything like that? 

Naw, Ah hate the smell a' stuff like that (no, I hate the smell of stuff like that)

You?

• Brohoof 1