mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Don't get the reference... Looks like a Sonic character though....

No to the first 2, its Night time

3rd question though, a few times in the past, I mean... I think everyone has their moments where they fight with their parents... It's just a part of growing up.

Who was your First Crush?

Edited by Crescent Light

It was like 2011, I think maybe 2010 or 2012. Can't really remember. He is like 20 years older than me. I do believe the ffeeling is gone last time I saw him.....

Ever dated before?

• Brohoof 1

Being paired with an awesome roommate my freshman year at college. He was an awesome guy, a gamer like me. He also introduced me to other awesome people I would never have met and am still friends with and will be for a long time. And most importantly, he introduced me to My Little Pony.

Same.

• Brohoof 1

Being sired by the same dude who taught me to only make a conscious decision to change myself if I want it, not because someone else wants it. Ending up with a kind lady and her family who babysat me well into middle school and who I have to thank for ways of saving money. Becoming friends with someone who is a little sister to me.

Same.

• Brohoof 1

When I was a young lad, I was at Chuck E. Cheeses and once won 500 tickets at Skee Ball. I know, I'm a person who doesn't do as much as he should.

Can you feel the sunshine?

Does it brighten up your day?

Don't you feel like sometimes

You just need to run away?

sig-4639701.sig-4638887.500px-Tails_doll

No I don't know the reference, no I don't like the sunshine, I'm a rainy day person.

Favorite car manufacturer?

It's not as simple as that.  I'd say I'm an extroverted introvert.  In group situations, one way or another, I always end up as the center of attention somehow.  However, whenever possible, I try to keep to myself anyway.

What's your favorite MLP fanfic?

I am a big fan of the grim/dark MLP fan fictions, but I rarely come across any that I really enjoy. I would only be able to name less than 5 that struck me as my favorites.

Are you more of a choclate person or a fruity/tart person?